DEBUT

Prime: The Story of a True Leader
Kwon Jae Hee called the five boys to his office.
 
Kwon Jae Hee: Well, there isn't much I can say, you five are already so developed, all I can say is get ready to debut together. 
 
The boys looked at each other, they had great chemistry but they were never informed about working together. Andy did not care about working together for it was what he wanted in the first place. Daeji was the most disappointed, he wanted to debut solo. Jung Woo and Jong Ho we're excited to debut. Jinsu liked the idea as well. The five shared a two room dorm and began in the recording studio. Andy decided to get a stage name, he decided on Hwa Jae, which meant fire. 
 
**NOW I WILL REFER TO ANDY AS HWA JAE FROM NOW ON**
 
Hwa Jae also came up with group name Prime, which meant the leader or number 1. The songs the five were recording were written and produced by various of producers that Dynasty Entertainment trained and hired. The whole thing was closely monitored by Kwon Jae Hee, because he hopes it would be the first successful group to debut. One song was written and sung by Hwa Jae, called "Vengeance", as you can guess by the title, it was a song about his struggle against Lee Soo Man. The albums main song, and album title was called "Nowhere", which meant that they were a group that debuted out of nowhere.  They were scheduled to debut in June 2006, promotions were slow and didn't gain much attention. When it was released, it only sold around 15,000 copies and was a let down. The song "Nowhere" was critiqued about how it was poorly written.  The most popular song from the album was "Vengeance", it was praised for its piercing lyrics and emotion. Hwa Jae was also praised with his unique voice. Their debut was slow and didn't garner too much attention. 2 months later, another boy band debuted and took the attention away from them, that group was Big Bang.