유리구슬 (Glass Bead)

기억해 / Me gustas tu

The girls had been walking till the sky was dark when Sowon finally found themselves a small provision shop at the outskirts of the city, in which she excitedly halted her footsteps and letting out a gasp as she pointed to the store before her when the girls first reached the place.

 

The sudden stop of motion had startled the girls and caused all of them to bump into each other and crashing into a small, tight crowd. The commotion soon died down when they realised where they had arrived at.

 

Immediately after Sowon and Yuju ran into the store, Yerin jumped in exitement, while the rest of girls laughed at the elder girls' excitement, that excluded Eunha even though she was among the eldest ones.

 

The girls soon found themselves occupied by the fancy items they saw around the provision shop. Yerin had herselves some toy capsules from the machines, while Umji and Eunha stayed outside looking at the freezer with ice-cream.

 

"Unnideul! ShinB-yah Yuju-yah! Ice-cream!" Eunha jubilantly jumped and waved at the other girls with an ice-cream in hand.

 

"Ice-cream!" they squealed in excitement all at the same time, and soon all six of them had helped themselves to one each.

 

They settled down at the outside of the shop, opening their ice-cream wrappers together and putting them together in the centre for cheers. However they did not spend much time waiting, but hurriedly gobbled down their ice-cream as soon as they could start.

 

"Unnideul, why do you finish it so fast?" asked Umji to the girls, though the question was mainly directed at ShinB who had finished it first and Yerin who was stuffing herself wth huge mouthfuls of ice-cream. Umji was the last to finish her ice-cream, still savouring the last few bites, along with Sowon. "Ice-cream is for slow endulging," she added and giggles.

 

"Stop talking and eat it faster, it's getting late," ShinB jokingly chided the youngest.

 

Umji pouted and made the sound of a baby crying, annoying the rest of the girls and causing them to complain and cover their ears in response.

 

They stayed to chat for a while, waiting for their eldest and their youngest to be done with their ice-cream, before they felt that if was finally time to get back to the vacation house.

 

After cleaning themselves up, the girls began to tuck themselves comfortably into the sheets. Yuju then began a storytelling session for them. Unknown to the girls, she cheekily had a torch hid below her blanket.

 

"This happened when I was in the US. When I turned around, the ghost looked at me, like-" before she finished her sentence, she brought out the torch and shone it from the bottom of her face, at her chin. The girls screamed hysterically and began hitting Yuju with their pillows.

 

The girls soon broke into a huge pillow fight, with all of them attacking each other with both the pillows and laughter.

 

To their surprise, they were stopped by the friendly ahjumma with a large dish of cut watermelon in her hands.

 

"I didn't know that you girls would be coming back so late, so I've just finished cutting the watermelon for you. Have it before it turns bad!" she shoved the dish into Sowon's hands, and the girls laughed while thanking her.

 

They sat at the porch of the vacation house and ate the watermelon happily in silence, observing the night sky as they did so.

 

After finishing the watermelon, it was already almost eleven in the night. The girls were mesmerised by the stars in the sky once again, as they looked up into the skies.

 

"Aedeul-ah," Sowon said, interrupting the peaceful atmosphere, "We'll be together forever right?"

 

"We'll be best friends forever," ShinB replied firmly.

 

"Unnie-yah, why are you asking this?" Yerin turned to their eldest and directed a question at her with a whining voice, her face cringing and tears leading to a huge mess of herself. The other girls weren't surprised; Yerin cried the most among them, and was easily agitated to tears.

 

"I'm happy now, and I don't want this chance to disappear forever," Sowon honestly admitted, and turned to look at the girls.

 

Slowly, tears began to well up in each of their eyes.

 

"Unnideul, I'll love all of you forever," said Umji, who was careful not to break her voice while on the verge of crying.

 

"Don't you say this type of things!" Eunha was sniffing on her tears, "Don't you make us cry," she said before finally letting herself sob.

 

Yuju silently nods her head, already crying.

 

Even ShinB, who was not one who cried a lot, already had tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

"Best friends forever?" ShinB repeated her words in a question, and the girls began nodding vigorously.

 

"Definitely," Umji replied first.

 

"Of course," Sowon was next.

 

"Ne," said Yuju, though it was barely audible while she tried to stay silent while crying.

 

"Yahh, no matter what," Yerin spoke words that were not understandable, the sobs covering her speech.

 

"Forever," Eunha finished the words for the girls.

 

Soon after, the girls were tired and decided it was time to turn in.

 

"Unnideul, let's go sleep already," Umji wearily suggests, and the others nodded in agreement.

 

"Good night!" they said to each other before tucking themselves into the sheets once again, and soon the girls are then enveloped by the tranquility of the night, the only sounds made being the sounds of the crickets. Slowly, they drifted off into their sleep. 

 


HELLO THIS IS TO CELEBRATE THEIR AMAZING COMEBACK AND FANDOM NAME YASSSSS know what, when I watched their music video, it was so deja vu because oh look they copied my fic plot for their mv plot HAHAHA JK well that makes us equal because I copied scenes from Me Gustas Tu mv for this fic HAHAHAHA if you still can't guess the plot after what I said then good because no sufficient spoilage HAHHAA thank you so much for the new subscribers and voters, although I haven't updated this in so long IM SO SORRY everytime I say I will write more I end up having you guys wait so long sighs have you forgotten this fic I won't be surprised if you have. I'm also sorry that this chapter is relatively shorter than previous ones HAHAHA oops :(( But still, please continue supporting our Gfriend babies (and this fic tsk @ myself lol) hehe thanks for reading!