Chapter 8

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special chapter for the birthday girl <3 Happy 27th Birthday Hyoyeon! 

For the rest of the day, Eunhyuk stays at Hyoyeon’s house, with permission from the members of course.

“Hey, I’m going out for a while. I’ll be back tonight.” Mrs. Kim said as she picks up her purse. “Just call me if you need anything.”

“Nae eomma.” Hyoyeon said. “Don’t worry.”

“I’m glad you’re happy again, Hyoyeon-ah.” Mrs. Kim smiles and kisses her daughter’s cheek.

Hyoyeon smiles and nods as Mrs. Kim left. She closes the door and walk back to the couch.

“What?” Hyoyeon asks as she sees Eunhyuk smirking at her.

“Nothing.” Eunhyuk said and stands up.

Hyoyeon nods. “Do you want something to eat? We ran out of strawberry milk last week so there’s none left.” Hyoyeon said as she walks in the kitchen.

“I’m not hungry, it’s ok.” Eunhyuk chuckles.

“Let’s go grocery shopping then.” Hyoyeon claps.

“But won’t the fans-“

“No worries! You can just use a mask and a hat.” Hyoyeon smiles. “No one would recognize you.”

“No, I mean you.” Eunhyuk said. “Won’t the fans recognize you?”

Hyoyeon shakes her head. “No one would recognize me.” Hyoyeon smiles as she takes her purse and grab Eunhyuk’s hand. “Let’s go!”

“How are we going to get there?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I’ll drive.” Hyoyeon said and point to her car. “It’ll take 10 minutes to go there.”

“No, I’ll drive.” Eunhyuk said and takes the key from Hyoyeon’s hand. Being a gentleman he is, he opens the door for Hyoyeon before getting in.

“Such a gentleman.” Hyoyeon giggles as pecks his cheek.

10 minutes later, they arrive at the store. Eunhyuk quickly put on his hat and walks inside with Hyoyeon.

 

“Hey, is that Eunhyuk oppa??”

“OMG! It is! But who is that girl?”

“Must be Gyuri unni.”

“But they broke up remember?”

“Oh yeah, let’s see…”

“OMG…”

“It’s Hyoyeon unni.”

“I’ll take pictures.”

 

“Got everything you need?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon nods. “But, we’re missing one thing.” Hyoyeon said and smiles. “Your strawberry milk!”

Eunhyuk chuckles as he follows Hyoyeon to the milk section. As he walks past an isle, he notices something, or someone was looking at him. He turns and saw 2 girls.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” The two girls greet and bow.

“We’re your fans and…could we have your autograph please?” A girl asks as she takes out a piece of paper and a pen.

“Of course.” Eunhyuk smiles as he signs it.

“Thank you so much oppa.” The girl said. “Have a great day.”

“You too.” Eunhyuk said and left to find Hyoyeon.

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon smiles and waves at him. “There is a sale on the strawberry milk. It’s your lucky day!”

Eunhyuk chuckles as Hyoyeon quickly choose a box and put it on the cart. “Alright! Let’s go and pay for it.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll pay for everything. Go to the car and wait for me.” Eunhyuk said.

“We both will.” Hyoyeon giggles as she pushes the cart.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went back home after paying and spend their day like any other couple would. Lots of laughter, lots of playing and fooling around. And of course, lots of kisses. Mrs. Kim decides to stay overnight at Hyoyeon’s brother house so the couple could have the house to themselves.

 

“Sooyoung! Can you turn on the TV?” Yuri asks. “I want to watch the news.”

Sooyoung nods and turn on the TV.

“Yesterday, two fans were able to bump into Super Junior Dancing Machine Eunhyuk-shii at the grocery store. But what surprises them is that he’s not alone. Girls’ Generation former member, Hyoyeon-shii was with him.

ilovesugen Instagram: [PICTURE] Omona~ I met Eunhyuk oppa at the supermarket last night at the market. But Hyoyeon unni was with him!!!! I’m happy to see unni and especially to see them back together again!!! <3 =D Since Hyoyeon unni is back, will SNSD reunite with all 9 members?!?!?!?!? @watasiwahyo @euhyukee44

Fans are wondering if the former member will be back to the entertainment world after 2 years of hiatus or not.”

“Omo.” Seohyun exclaims.

“Wow..”

“YAH! EVERYONE! WE NEED TO GO PRACTICE!” Taeyeon exclaims.

“Bu-but, unni! Hyoyeon!” Yuri said and point to the TV.

Taeyeon sighs. “Kwon Yuri. Stop babbling and let’s go. We have to perform tomorrow.”

Without saying another word, Yuri quickly gets off the couch and everyone head to the door.

Practice went on for a couple of hours with break here and there.

“Hold on, I need to pee~” Yuri said.

Taeyeon sighs. “Make it quick. You still need to practice your dance break.” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry~” Yuri smiles and runs out the door and went to the nearest bathroom. As soon as she finish, she walks back to the practice room. (She wash her hands already kay.) As she walks past a room, she heard a faint sound of music. Curious, she stops her track. “Weird, no one uses this room…” Yuri mumbles as she walks closer and pushes the door lightly. The first thing she sees is a boy. Eunhyuk to be exact. “Oppa? What is he doing here? Dancing, of course…I should leave him alone”

“Oppa! Let’s have a break.” A girl giggles as she turns off the music.

“Oppa?” Yuri asks and opens the door a bit wider. “H-H-Hyoyeon?!”

“I need to get something. I will be right back.” Eunhyuk said as he walks to the door. As he opens it, surprising Yuri, she let out a scream before falling down.

“Yuri? Are you ok?” Eunhyuk asks worriedly, helping Yuri to stand up. Hyoyeon also rush over to help her.

Yuri quickly nods and looks up to see Hyoyeon looking at her. “H-Hyoyeon.” Yuri said as he stands up.

“Are you ok?” Hyoyeon asks.

Yuri nods and hugs Hyoyeon tightly. “I miss you so much Hyoyeon-ah.”

Hyoyeon hugs Yuri back and look at Eunhyuk. He then nods and left the room, leaving the two alone.

“You have no idea how broken all of us were when you left without saying anything. We want to know where you were. But whenever we went to your house, eomma won’t let us see you, or even tell us where you were” Yuri said as she cries. “Jessica seems to be lying whenever we ask about you. When Jessica left, it already left a big impact on all of us. But you left as well.” Yuri said. “We really want to know where you were…we really do.”

“Yuri-ah, stop.” Hyoyeon said. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault.”

 

“Yah, where were you?” Tiffany asks as Yuri walks in. “You were gone for an hour!”

“Mian.” Yuri said. “Let’s continue.”

Seohyun notice Yuri change of mood. She made a mental note to ask her later. The practice went on for the rest of the evening. In the afternoon, the girls were finally finish with practice. They all got their stuff and left. Yuri stayed behind and went to the practice room in the corner. But to her luck, no one was there. She sighs and follows the girls out.

“Unni, are you ok?” Seohyun asks as Yuri sits next to her.

Yuri nods and smile. “I’m fine, just a little tired.” Yuri said.

“Get enough rest today unni, we have a pack schedules tomorrow.” Seohyun smiles and hugs Yuri tightly.

“Thanks maknae.” Yuri smiles.

As the van leave SM, the girls saw a couple walking on the sidewalk.

“Hyoyeon unni!” Yoona exclaims.

“Oppa! Stop the van!” Tiffany exclaims.

“Oppa, don’t stop.” Taeyeon said and the manager nods.

“Wae? Why did you do that?” Sunny asks.

“Girls, remember what Jessica said?” Taeyeon asks. “We need to give her sometimes, if we just approach her like this, she will run away from us again. None of us want that.” Taeyeon said.

The girls nod. Yuri turns around and looks at the couple laughing together while holding hands as they walk to the car.

~Flash back~

“Hyoyeon-ah, can you come back to us please?” Yuri asks. “We need you, the fans need you. Hyoyeon-ah, please, comeback.”

“Yuri, I will comeback. Just wait and I’ll be back.” Hyoyeon smiles and hugs Yuri. “Just wait for a little longer.”

~End of flashback~

“You will keep that promise, right?” Yuri asks as she looks at Hyoyeon, who went inside the car.

 

“Hyo, I have a schedule to go to tonight so I won’t be able to be at your house.” Eunhyuk said as he drives. “And since we’re having a comeback soon, I would be busy too.”

“It’s ok.” Hyoyeon smiles. “Being an idol is hard. Just call me when you’re free.”

Eunhyuk nods and smiles. “You know, you could ask Kim Youngmin to let you go back in your group.” Eunhyuk said. “You promised Yuri, remember?”

Hyoyeon nods. “I did, but not now. And since the girls are still promoting, maybe after.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s tease the fans.” Eunhyuk smirk.

“How?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Wait till we’re back in your house.” Eunhyuk said and pecks Hyoyeon.

As they arrive back home, Hyoyeon was the first to walk inside the house as Eunhyuk lock the car. Eunhyuk quickly follow Hyoyeon inside the house.

“Eomma is not home yet.” Hyoyeon said as she looks around. “She must still be at Mingu’s house.”

Eunhyuk nods and then sits on the couch, pulling Hyoyeon down with him, making her sit on his lap. He then take out his phone and take a picture with both of their hands intertwine.

“What was that for?” Hyoyeon asks as he looks at his phone.

“I already told you so, teasing the fans.” Eunhyuk said, wrap his arms around her waist.

“How so?” Hyoyeon asks. “They might think you’re in a relationship.”

“I am in a relationship.” Eunhyuk chuckles and pecks her cheek, making her blush.

“You need to stop with the skin ship.” Hyoyeon said, standing up from his lap. “And PDA, and cheesy talks.”

Eunhyuk chuckles. “I don’t see what’s wrong with all of those.”

“It’s embarrassing.” Hyoyeon said and stick her tongue out. “What time do you have to go to your schedules?”

“In 30 minutes.” Eunhyuk smiles. “We still have time.”

Hyoyeon nods. “Alright, do you want to eat something light before you go?”

“Strawberry milk will do.” Eunhyuk smiles.

Hyoyeon nods and walks inside the kitchen. She returns to the living room shortly with 2 cup of strawberry milk in hand. She hands a cup to Eunhyuk as she drink hers. Eunhyuk then takes out his phone and give it to Hyoyeon.

“Read it, Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk smiles. “You need to know.”

 eunhyukee44: <3 #soon #pleasewaitforit

Comments:

Ilovesugen: HyoHyuk?? <333

Sujuelf: what is happening? Oppa, is Hyoyeon unni back?

Hyohyuksugen: HyoHyuk sub-unit? Smirk J

“See? They want you back.” Eunhyuk smiles. “So stop doubting yourself.” Eunhyuk said then peck her cheek.

Hyoyeon smiles a bit and nod. “I guess some people do care about me.” Hyoyeon said as she hand the phone back to him. “And by the way, oppa?”

“Hmm?”

“You’re late for your schedules.” Hyoyeon said, giggling.

“WHAT?” Eunhyuk exclaims. “OH MY GOD, HYUNG WILL BE MADDDDD!!”

Hyoyeon giggles as she pushes the frantic Eunhyuk. “Alright, quit talking and more moving.” Hyoyeon said. “ILoveYouAndGoodLuckOppa.” Hyoyeon said as quickly as she could before kissing him and push him out of the door.

Eunhyuk manage to show Hyoyeon his smile before she close the door, Eunhyuk quickly got on his car and drives away.

 

“Oppa! You’re here!” Seohyun smiles as she open the door. “Late.”

“I know, and I’m sorry.” Eunhyuk said. “I was busy showing Hyoyeon the comments.”

“She needs to see them.” Yuri said. “She needs to know how important she is to the group. How important both Jessica and Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter