Chapter 7

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating lately >< High School has been real hard and I was busy with school work. But I promise I will udpate by Hyoyeon's birthday (which is coming soon!) And now, enjoy reading~  

“Hyo…are you serious?” Eunhyuk asks, turning around to face her.

Hyoyeon nods. “I can’t live without you. Hyukjae, I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you. I’m such a fool to let you go, I’m a fool to leave you.” Hyoyeon said as tears come down. “I-“

“Stop talking, Hyo.” Eunhyuk said, putting his finger on her lips. “I understand, but-“ As Eunhyuk touch her cheek; he can feel her cheeks are burning. “Hyo, you’re still sick? You should be in bed!”

“I want to see you.” Hyoyeon said, crying. “I have too.”

Eunhyuk wipes her tears and hugs her. “Hyo, let’s go back home first.” Eunhyuk said and takes her hand, guiding her out the building.

Hyoyeon feels that her fever got worse, got dizzy. She puts more weight onto Eunhyuk as she holds his arms. As she finally got to her limits, she loses consciousness and falls on the floor.

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk exclaims and picks her up. “You shouldn’t get out of bed.” Eunhyuk said as he walks outside the building, trying not to be seen by any idol or paparazzi.

“Eunhyuk oppa?” A voice said. “Who are you carrying?”

Eunhyuk jumps at the voice and turns around. He smiles as he greeted the girl standing in front of him. “Sunny. How are you?”

Sunny looks at the girl being carried. “Is that Hyoyeon?” Sunny asks.

“No.” Eunhyuk said nervously, but seeing Sunny glaring at him, he sighs. “Yes.”

“What happened?” Sunny asks. “Why is she like this?”

“Long story.” Eunhyuk said. “I need to get her home.”

“I’ll help you.” Sunny offers.

Eunhyuk quickly shakes his head. “She’s not ready yet.”

“Please oppa.” Sunny said. “The girls wanted to see her.”

Eunhyuk sighs. “Fine.” Eunhyuk said and head to his car. He puts her in the back seat as Sunny let Hyoyeon’s head on her lap.

“Oppa, her forehead is burning…” Sunny said.

“She got a fever.” Eunhyuk said and starts the engine. “She’s suppose to stay in bed, but she decides to get out.”

“How did you know she’s sick?” Sunny asks as she Hyoyeon’s hair.

“I came to her house yesterday.” Eunhyuk said. “Her mom said she’s suppose to stay in bed today so she could get better.”

Sunny nods and look out the window.  As they arrive at Hyoyeon’s house, Eunhyuk quickly jumps out of the car and carries Hyoyeon inside the house.

“Welcome ho-Hyoyeon!” Mrs. Kim exclaims. “What happened?”

“She faints at the company.” Eunhyuk said. “She didn’t get enough rest.”

“She won’t listen.” Mrs. Kim sighs.

“I’ll take her to her room.” Eunhyuk said as he walks upstairs and Sunny follow him.

As Eunhyuk puts Hyoyeon on her bed, Sunny pulls the blanket over Hyoyeon.

“Can you explain?” Sunny asks. “When did she came back?”

Eunhyuk sighs. “You have to ask Hyoyeon once she’s ready to face you.” Eunhyuk said and holds Sunny’s hand. “For now, it’s best for us to leave before she wakes up.”

“B-but…” Sunny said.

“Sunny, please.” Eunhyuk said sadly.

Sunny sighs as the two walks out.

 

“Sunny, where were you?” Tiffany asks as Sunny walks in.

“No where…” Sunny mumbles.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asks.

Sunny sighs. “I saw Hyoyeon today.” Sunny said.

“You did?” Yoona asks while Seohyun and Taeyeon widen their eyes,

“What did she said?” Sooyoung asks.

“She didn’t say anything, she was unconscious.” Sunny said.

“Unni, it can’t be Hyoyeon unni.” Seohyun said.

“Eunhyuk oppa told me it’s Hyoyeon, so I can’t be mistaken.” Sunny sighs.

“Where is she now?” Tiffany asks.

“Incheon.” Sunny reply before walking into her room.

The girls look at each other, confused. Tiffany shakes her head before resume playing with her dog.

 

Later that evening, Hyoyeon woke up from a headache, she slowly got up as she holds her head. As her visions are back to normal, she looks around to see herself in her room. She then gets up and walks out of the room and head downstairs, seeing her mom is cooking dinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter