Chapter 5

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After another day of practice, the girls walk out if the building and get on their van one by one. When Yuri was about to close the door, she sees the same girl walking out the building.

“That girl appears a lot lately.” Yuri said as she close the door.

“Who?” Tiffany asks.

“The girl Seohyun talked about.” Yuri said. “The girl with short blond hair.”

“She could be the new trainee.” Taeyeon said.

“You’re right.” Yuri nod. “She looks so pretty though.”

Seohyun turns around and looks at the girl. “She somehow resembles Hyoyeon unni.” Seohyun said quietly.

“She can’t be Hyoyeon.” Taeyeon said. “Hyoyeon left 2 years ago, remember?”

“There’s a possibility.” Seohyun said.

 

“Yah, where are you going?” Kangin asks.

“I’m going go practice my dancing moves.” Eunhyuk said. “What else.”

“But we just started practice for our stage tomorrow.” Leeteuk said.

“I’ll practice alone.” Eunhyuk said. “Annyeong~”

“YAH! LEE HYUKJAE!” Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk slowly walks to his favorite practice room that is located at the end of the hallway. Not everyone knew about the room but it was discover by 2 people. They then use it as their favorite room and usually hangs out and meet up in there when both of them are free. The room fills with many memories of them, but also have one sad memory. A memory none of them wants to remember, the moment when they broke up.

As Eunhyuk walks closer, he can hear a faint sound coming from the room. He slowly push the door open, reveal a girl, dancing along the beat of the music.

“H-Hyoyeon…” Eunhyuk said and push the door opens.

Hyoyeon stops dancing and looks at Eunhyuk. “Hyukjae…”

“You’re back.” Eunhyuk said, walking towards her. “You’re really back…”

As Eunhyuk walks towards her, she takes a step back.

“Hyoyeon, you don’t know how much I missed you.” Eunhyuk said, reaching for her hand. “You disappeared for 2 years, I don’t know where you went. I was broken. I’m glad you’re back.”

Hyoyeon didn’t say anything and stops the music, she then picks up her phone and walks to the door.

“Hyoyeon, where are you going?” Eunhyuk asks and grab her hand. “Don’t go again, please…”

“Let go.” Hyoyeon said, yanking her hand back. “I said let go!”

Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon sadly. “Hyo…”

“Don’t call me that.” Hyoyeon said coldly and walk out of the room.

Eunhyuk looks at her as she walks away. He sighs loudly and looks around the room before walking out as well. He’s in no mood for dancing.

“Someone’s back early.” Siwon chuckles.

Eunhyuk nods and joins the group in practicing.

 

“What happened?” Jessica asks as soon as Hyoyeon walks in.

“I saw Hyukjae.” Hyoyeon sighs.

“And?” Jessica asks.

“Nothing happened really.” Hyoyeon sighs. “Maybe it was a bit risky to go in and out of the building like that.”

Jessica nods. “I know, but nothing could stop you from dancing.” Jessica said and hugs Hyoyeon. “Hyo, it’s been 2 years, you’re back to your old self. Everyone here misses you.”

Hyoyeon sighs. “I know, but I’m not ready yet.” Hyoyeon said and lies on the couch. 

 

“Unni, I’m going grocery shopping.” Seohyun said.

“Be back soon!” Sooyoung said. “Bye some snacks!!”

“Never~” Seohyun replies before closing the door.

“Meanie.” Sooyoung pout.

Seohyun walks to the closest grocery store, which took her 20 minutes to walk from the dorm, she quickly walks in and pick up a basket. She starts to pick everything she needs and head to the milk section.

“I know, I know. I’m getting one now.” A girl said. “Gosh, just wait will you? Why are you so mean today? Making me do the grocery.”

Seohyun looks at the girl who is talking on the phone. She widens her eyes when she sees the girl who always walks in and out the building.

“Alright~ I’m going.” The girl said and left to the cashier.

Seohyun quickly pick the milk and follows the girl to the cashier. As Seohyun finish paying, the girl already walk out of the store. She quickly follows the girl outside. Short, blond, she can’t  be mistaken.

“Hyoyeon unni?” Seohyun calls out, making the girl to stop her track.

The girl turns around and saw Seohyun, smiling at her.

“It is you.” Seohyun smiles as she walks towards Hyoyeon and hugs her tightly. “I missed you.”

Hyoyeon smiles as she hugs Seohyun. “Me too.” Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun then pull back. “Unni, when did you come back? Where did you go?”

“We’ll talk in the car. I’ll give you a ride home.” Hyoyeon said as she puts the grocery bags in the trunks. Seohyun puts her bag in the trunk and got on the car.

“Unni, where did you go?” Seohyun asks.

Hyoyeon sighs. “I went to America for 2 year.” Hyoyeon said. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter