Chapter 6

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update~ Hope you like this chapter <3 

A week later, Super Junior had their goodbye stage and ended their promotion. Eunhyuk would come to the practice room from time to time and wait, hoping she would come so he could see her again. But for a week then two weeks past by, there is no sign of her. Eunhyuk let out a heavy sigh and stands up, he then turns off the light and walks out of the building.

“Annyeong oppa.” Yuri greeted as Eunhyuk walk out.

“Why are you girls here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“We just finish practice.” Tiffany reply. “We’ve seen you walking in and out a lot recently, oppa. Why are you coming here so much? I thought you ended your promotion a long time ago.”

“I came to dance.” Eunhyuk said, force a smile. “I love dancing, you know?”

“That reminds me, the girl disappear.” Yoona said, looking around.

“Who?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Well, 2 weeks ago, we kept seeing this girl walking in and out of this building for a while.” Yoona said. “But for the past 2 weeks, we didn’t see her anymore.”

“Maybe she’s busy?” Sunny asks.

“Ok everyone, get in the car. We have schedules to go to.” Taeyeon said.

“Nae~” The girls said as they hop on the car. Bidding farewell to Eunhyuk before closing the door.

As Eunhyuk was about to walk away, he felt his phone vibrating, he takes out his phone and look at the message from Seohyun.

From: Soshi maknae

Oppa, I’m worried about Hyoyeon unni as much as you did. I know you came to the practice room to meet her. Like you, I haven’t seen her for a while. Try coming to her house.

Eunhyuk smile as he read the message, he immediately get on his car and drives to Incheon. But as he cane closer to her house, he slow down and looks at her house. He walks towards the door and knock on the door. Luckily, Hyoyeon’s mom opens the door since he’s not ready to meet Hyoyeon yet.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Eunhyuk said and bows.

“Hyukjae, are you here to see Hyoyeon?” Mrs. Kim asks.

“Nae…” Eunhyuk said.

Mrs. Kim smiles. “Come in, she’s in her room.”

“Can I ask why Hyoyeon didn’t come to SM for the past 2 weeks?” Eunhyuk asks as he walks in.

Mrs. Kim sighs. “She actually wanted to avoid you since both you and Seohyun found her. And she was sick for a few days though.” Mrs. Kim said.

Eunhyuk looks at her sadly.

“Don’t worry.” Mrs. Kim smiles as she puts her hand on Eunhyuk’s shoulder. “She still loves you, I’m sure.”

Eunhyuk gives her a weak smile. “Well, go up there, don’t waste your time.” Mrs. Kim said as she pushes him upstairs.

Eunhyuk nods and walk upstairs, walks towards her room and slowly push it open. He saw her lying on her bed, still in dreamland. He chuckles as he close the door and walks to her bed. He pulls over a chair and sits down. Eunhyuk puts his hand on her forehead; it’s a bit warm.

“Hyoyeon, I missed you.” Eunhyuk said as he holds her hand. “Ever since we met at our practice room, I wanted to hug you, to kiss you. I wanted to apologize and wipe your tears. But I wasn’t able to.  And for the past 2 weeks, I waited for you at the room, but you never came. It made me wonder, do you hate me that much?” Eunhyuk sighs and he held her hand tighter. Then, he notice Hyoyeon’s hands start to move and she then opens her eyes. “You’re awake.” Eunhyuk smiles.

Hyoyeon immediately retreat her hand and sits up. “W-why are you here?” Hyoyeon asks, glaring at him.

“You should lay down, you’re sick.” Eunhyuk said.

“Don’t tell me what to do.” Hyoyeon said coldly. “Go, get out of here.”

“Hyoyeon, listen to me.” Eunhyuk said, reaching for her hand. But Hyoyeon slaps his hands away.

“Don’t.” Hyoyeon said. “Just, don’t. Go.”

Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon sadly before standing up and walks to the door. “Please get better soon, Hyoyeon. Don’t get sick.” He said before closing the door.

As soon as Eunhyuk close the door, Hyoyeon let out a sighs before making an attempt to get out of bed. She walks to her desk and looks at the medicines. “Why did I get sick, stupid me…” Hyoyeon sighs. She then head towards the door and opens it, walking to the living room. She stops her tracks when she saw Eunhyuk is still there.

“By looking at your face, I think it didn’t went well.” Mrs. Kim said.

Eunhyuk sighs. “I don’t think she will forgive me. She still hates me.” Eunhyuk said.

“Don’t say that, Eunhyuk-ah.” Mrs. Kim said. “I know her, she still loves you. She never stops loving you.  Even when you two broke up 2 years ago.”

Eunhyuk sighs. “But she looks like she doesn’t want to see me.” Eunhyuk said sadly, hint of sadness can be seen. “She always told me to go away.”

Mrs. Kim sighs and looks upstairs, saw Hyoyeon standing there, looking at Eunhyuk sadly. “Eunhyuk.” Mrs. Kim whispers. “Look up.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter