Chapter 4

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later, SNSD are now preparing for their 3rd comeback as 7 members. Jessica are now doing fine with her fashion company and they have met up a few times to hang out. Of course, Jessica always tried to keep a secret about Hyoyeon from the girls. But for Hyoyeon, no one knows where she is, or what she’s doing, except for Jessica.  Super Junior is in the middle of promotion.

As SNSD’s comeback is near, Kim Youngmin calls every group together for a small meeting. Telling them that they will have an SMTOWN Special Live in Seoul. Everyone are thrill by the news, they each walks back to their dorm as they wait for the CEO next announcement about the performances.

“Girls, we will go now.” Leeteuk said.

Taeyeon nods. “Arraso, have a safe drive back.” Taeyeon said and smiles.

Then, a girl walks past them and quickly walks inside the building. The girl is covered with a hat and a mask so they didn’t know who she is. But what they do know is that the girl has a short blond hair.

“Hyoyeon unni?” Seohyun said quietly, which caught the attention of everyone.

“That’s Hyoyeon?” Sooyoung asks, eyes widen.

Seohyun shrugs. “I’m not sure…her hair is short though.” Seohyun said as she gets inside the van.

The girls each got on the van and drives back to their dorm nearby. They each get in their room as they did their own thing.

“Unni.” Seohyun calls out to Taeyeon, who is currently chopping vegetable. “Do you think that girl is Hyoyeon unni?”

“Who?” Taeyeon asks.

“The girl we saw going in the building.” Seohyun said.

“But you said that the girl has short hair.” Taeyeon said. “Besides, she could also be one of the members of Red Velvet or f(x).”

“But she could cut her hair.” Seohyun said, putting the foods on the plate.

“Could be.” Taeyeon said, frying the vegetable.

“I’m going to find that girl.” Seohyun said as she takes of her apron.

Taeyeon quickly block her way. “No, Seohyun, you can’t.”

“Why unni?” Seohyun asks, shocks. “Don’t you want Hyoyeon unni to be back too?”

“I do. I also want Jessica.” Taeyeon said. “But, we need to accept their decision.”

Seohyun looks at Taeyeon for a second and sighs, nodding. “You’re right…” Seohyun said sadly.

Taeyeon smiles a bit and hugs Seohyun. “It’s been 2 years, Seohyun. Maybe you should let it go. She might be happy with her new career somewhere else.” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun nods and walks to the kitchen to finish lunch. Taeyeon sighs as she looks at Seohyun, and later walks inside the kitchen to help the younger girl.

Later that night, Taeyeon went to Jessica’s house.

“Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter