Chapter 3

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica?” Mrs. Kim said as she opens the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo eomma.” Jessica smiles as she bows.

“I’m so happy you’re here.” Mrs. Kim said. “Please, come inside.”

Jessica smiles. “Eomma, I saw the news. Is it true?” Jessica asks, her expression change.

“Yes.” Mrs. Kim nods. “But she won’t step out of her room, she won’t eat. Mingu and I tried everything but she won’t listen to us.”

“Maybe I can help.” Jessica said as she head upstairs.

Mrs. Kim nods.

“Hyorangie.” Jessica said as she knocks on the door. “Open up. It’s me, Sooyeon.”

Jessica wants for a moment and heard clicking, she opens the door slowly as she walks in. “Annyeong Hyoyeon~” She said as she saw Hyoyeon standing in front of her.

“Jessica…” Hyoyeon said, burst into tears as she hugs her tightly.

“It’s ok, just let it out.” Jessica said as she pats her back. It broke her heart when seeing Hyoyeon, her best friend for half of her life, crying like this.

After a while, Hyoyeon manage to calm down. The two sits side by side as Jessica tries to crack a few jokes.

“So, Hyoyeon.” Jessica said. “I’m heading to America next week and I wanted to bring you with me.”

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You know, you’re in this condition…” Jessica said. “And I have a friend there, she could help you. You need to move on, we all know that. And I think that it’s best for you to move to America so you could have a fresh start.”

Hyoyeon smiles and hugs Jessica. “Thanks, you’re the best.” Hyoyeon said. “But, don’t tell the girls.”

Jessica nods and smiles. “I’m going to tell eomma. You should get ready too. I’ll pick you up tomorrow so we could get ready for next week.”

Hyoyeon nods as Jessica left. Mrs. Kim was shock at first but she later agrees because she wants Hyoyeon to get better. A week later, Jessica and Hyoyeon head to the airport. Hyoyeon have to cover up her face so no one could recognize her.

 

As the girls and Super Junior were busy with their schedules, they didn’t know anything about Hyoyeon and Jessica yet. Their schedules got pack so they barely have anytime to rest. For SNSD, their promotion got cut short so they could have more time to prepare for their full album release.

“I’m so tired…” Yuri pout as she lays on the couch in the changing room.

“I know, but this is our last performance.” Taeyeon said. “We have a lot of time to rest.”

Then, a silence fill the room. The girls were both physically and mentally tired. Seohyun tries calling Hyoyeon but it went straight to voice mail.

“Unni is not picking up.” Seohyun said sadly and then calls Mrs. Kim.

“Maybe she’s sleeping.” Yoona said.

Then, Super Junior came into the room.

“A job well done girls! As expected of SNSD.” Leeteuk smiles as he brings in a cake.

The girls stands up and smiles. “Wahh~ Thank you so much oppa!”

Then, all members of Super Junior starts to go in the room as they celebrate and eats. Well, Eunhyuk wasn’t there.

“Where’s Eunhyuk oppa?” Sooyoung asks.

“He left.” Heechul said. “He didn’t tell us where though.”

 

Eunhyuk quickly got out of his car and runs to the door. He knocks on the door.

“E-eomma…” Eunhyuk said and bows to the older woman.

Mrs. Kim looks at him. “Why are you here?”

“I want to see Hyoyeon, can I see her please?” Eunhyuk asks, nervous because of her glare.

“She’s not here.” Mrs. Kim said. “You’re wasting your time.”

“Where is she?” Eunhyuk asks.

“You don’t need to know.” Mrs. Kim said. “You should go.”

Before Eunhyuk could say anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter