Chapter 1

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD is busy filming for their new MV, Catch Me If You Can. Their new MV ever since Jessica left the group. The girls are busy rehearsing their dance routines, fixing their make up before the actual shots, but for some girls like Tiffany, who likes to go on the internet a lot, they went online to read the most recent news that is happening in Korea. 

"Oh my god." Tiffany exclaims in English, catching Taeyeon's attention.

"What is it, Ppani?" Taeyeon asks and walks over to Tiffany. "Is there anything interesting?"

Tiffany quickly hides her phone away from Taeyeon. "A-aniyo, it's just that..umm...nothing." Tiffany said, smiling nervously.

"Hwang Miyoung." Taeyeon said sternly, putting her hand on her hip. "Tell me."

"I will tell you after the shoot." Tiffany whispers. "N-not with Hyoyeon around."

"Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon asks, a little too loud for Hyoyeon, who is sitting not to far away was able to hear her. 

"What is it, Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon asks, walking towards Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"It's nothing." Taeyeon smiles. "Let's just go back to shooting."

"Alright." Hyoyeon smiles and wraps her arms around Taeyeon and Tiffany as they walk to the other girls.

The shooting continues as the girls work hard for the MV. Despite the cold weather and sands blowing everywhere, the girls were full of energy for fans. After hours of filming, they were finally was able to rest. The girls run to the van and grab their blankets and cover themselves. Taeyeon and Tiffany stay inside the van.

"So, tell me everything you know." Taeyeon said.

"You see, it's about Eunhyuk." Tiffany said, opening up her phone.

"What about him?" Taeyeon asks. 

"I think Eunhyuk is cheating on Hyoyeon." Tiffany said slowly, showing Taeyeon the article, Taeyeon gaps.

Super Junior's Eunhyuk was spotted on a secret date with an unknown female.

Dispatch revealed that Super Junior's Eunhyuk was spotted on a secret date with an unknown female. Even though Eunhyuk was confirmed dating Girls' Generation Hyoyeon a year ago, Dispatch caught Eunhyuk was on a date with an unknown female. They said they don't know who the female is, but they are sure that it was not Hyoyeon because she is busy with a schedule in Japan with the other Girls' Generation members.  

Dispatch also revealed some photo of Eunhyuk and the unknown female. We can see that they are happily chatting and make skin ships with each other. 

No official statement from SM Entertainment yet, but fans are wondering if he have broken up with Girls' Generation Hyoyeon or he is cheating on her. Here are some of the comments:

"Did oppa break up with Hyoyeon?"

"I knew this would happen. I'm happy as well because my oppa deserve a better girl."

"How could he do this to Hyoyeon? She is the perfect girl for him! But I guess he IS a playboy after all. Pfft, faker."

"This is not real. I really love the couple, I will always support HyoHyuk."

"Seriously Eunhyuk? Wow."

"Kekekeke, Hyoyeon is history. Get lost you so call dancing queen."

 

Taeyeon was too shock to say a word. How could Eunhyuk do this? Then, they heard gaps from behind. 

"H-Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon said. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just getting the blanket for Seohyun." Hyoyeon force a smile, showing the Keroro blanket. "I will go now. Shooting will continue in a moment."

As soon as Hyoyeon left, Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other sadly.

"She didn't..see it...right?" Tiffany asks.

"I don't know.." Taeyeon sighs. "I hope she didn't.."

After the shooting was finally finish, Hyoyeon and Seohyun left early so they could pack to go back to Korea in the next day. Taeyeon and Tiffany wanted to talk to Hyoyeon, but she would ignore them by walking away. 

By the time the rest of the girls came back to the hotel, Seohyun and Hyoyeon already got their stuff pack and ready to go. 

"Hyoyeon, can we talk?" Tiffany asks.

"Sure, what's up?" Hyoyeon asks.

"We're worried about you." Taeyeon said. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." Hyoyeon smiles. "No one hurt me yet."

"How are things between you and..Eunhyuk?" Tiffany asks.

"We're fine. We weren't able to meet because of our schedules. But we're meeting up tomorrow. Why?" Hyoyeon said. 

"N-nothing." Taeyeon smiles and left. "Maybe she didn't know anything yet." Taeyeon whispers to Tiffany.

"Yeah..but she will find out sooner or later." Tiffany whispers back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter