Cuddling

Yongseo: A Simple Fairytale

Relationship status: Married

Inspired by: Rainy day

 

Yonghwa carried the almost empty carton of milk down the hallway and stood there at the doorway to their room. He didn’t want to break the tranquil silence in the room so he stood there, one foot hovering across the threshold of their room, watching the figure sitting at the edge of the bed, quietly folding the laundry.

Ah, so she’s awake already.

He had left Seohyun in bed not so long ago after he was awakened by some unknown construction noise next door. Their neighbours were interior fanatics and this seemed to be another DIY scheme of theirs to add to their already beautiful house. He crossed the small distance between himself and his lovely wife and simply placed the carton on their bedside table-he was sure this move on his part was going to come biting on his later on but so what-and wrapped his arms around her, ceasing her movements.

Seohyun temporarily stunt into inaction, quickly got over it and returned the favor with a playful but still purposeful nudge and resumed her folding assignment. She was nothing if not focus, he will give her that. But so was he. He slyly placed himself behind her, caging her in between his legs to help back up the point that he wasn’t budging.

“Yah, when were you awake?” He nuzzled her neck, taking in the scent of her-coconuts and something sugary.

“Just now,” She let out a soft yawn and immediately felt his smile growing on her skin, “but I have work a few hours from now. She turned around to make sure he heard her. It was rather distracting having him so close, it made her think of illogical things like being late to work, warm baths, hugs and pillows.

She tried to shrug it off, although she was confident on the fact that this effect of his was going to last much longer than her resistance would. “So, I have to get these,” she pointed at the basket of laundries, “done and go and take a bath.” She patted him on his head when there was no respond, “Got it?”

“Sure, I got it.” He spoke quietly; a whisper. And then he tackled her to the bed.

“Oppa! What are you doing?” Even as she protested, she felt her resistance melting as he stared at her with such tenderness in his eyes. He love her every day and always, but he especially loved her in the mornings.

He gave up, the energy ran out of him, and he plopped on top of her, “I don’t know, it’s just—it’s raining and I want to-“ He didn’t know want he want. To get closer? He spoke directly into her ear, voice soft and persuasive, “Cuddle. I want to cuddle.”

She looked disbelieving but with a heave of her shoulders, she resigned. “Alright, but just cuddling.” She warned him. “I still need to go to work.” No matter how persuasive you are. Wordlessly, she turned around with her back facing him. She quietly lead his hands around her to land quietly beside her own. This is nice.

He quickly took advantage of this small compromise and pulled her back, towards himself. He wanted to feel the length of her body against his. She was so deliciously warm, he thought as he let his hands trailed underneath her shirt-well technically his, but somehow in between these few months, she starts claiming it as he own-fondling the flesh on her stomach. His grin widened as he heard her gasp.

“What are you doing?”

He ignored her protest and replaced the pillow they were sharing with his own arm under her head. Leaning forward, he placed his head right in between the crook of her neck. With his ear close to her pulse, he could hear the rhythmic beats of her heart. “Cuddling, why?”

“This isn’t cuddling!”

“No?”

“I-I think not.”

He laughed and pulled her even closer, “Yeah, you’re right.” He turned her face around and kissed her, “This is.”

 

 

“Do you still wanna go to work?”

“Hmm.”

“I will take that as a no.”

“No.”

“So…yes?”

“What?”

That’s right, he thought with a victorious grin. 

 


Something short! Cause' its raining outside and I feel like it! :D Comment!