Please, confess your love to me.

Yongseo: A Simple Fairytale

To the world you may be one person, but to someone you may be the world.

-Ebony Mikle. 

 

"Yong~"

"Ahh! Choding!"

"Oppa! Are you drinking coffee again?"

Somehow I always knew I would fall for her, I'm not sure how I know exactly, maybe it was just a guy thing, like an intuition or whatever you call it. But it was weird, my heart it seems, started to naturally beat faster whenever I'm around her. Is that even healthy?

It's not like I'd never fell in love before, but just never this.....unexpected. I never thought I would fall for her type, well what exactly is her type? I'm not that sure either, but one thing I'm sure of is that my heart slowly changes, the more the time I spend with her. Her smile, her awkward gestures, her laugh.....everything attracted me to her, but now that I finally realize it, it might already be too late.

Sigh~ I know, I know, I should just forget her and cherish the memories we already had together right? I tried, I really did, but it didn't seem to be posible, and that's whats killing me right now.

"Hyung, why are you sighing? Is something bothering you?" Jonghyun who was sitting beside me, asked with a worry expresion on his face.

"Ahni-yah! Haha~" I tried laughing it off but he doesn't look convinced. "It's nothing really, why would there be anything? Haha~ Nothing at all........"

He arched his eyebrow and gave me a 'I know you are faking' look, "Hyung! You know you can tell me-"

"Ding~Dong!" Ah-sah! Save by the bell. I quickly got up and literally run for the door. "Ding~Ding~Ding! Dong!" Ok, impatient much?

"Coming...." I quickly straighten my clothes before turning the doorknob. "Coming, I'm here-"

My words were cut short when I saw who the uninvited guess are. Um.....am I seeing things or is there really an SNSD member standing infront of our dorm. And not just one member, I might add.

"Hyung, who is at the-" Looks like I'm not the only one who's tougue tied. Minhyuk was frozen behind me with his eyes wide open, staring at the 3 girls in front of us.

"Yongseobang!" The shouted together. Woah, did they pratice that before they arrive or are they just naturally synchronize? 

* * * * *

It's been almost 2 months now, since WGM had ended, but that hollow feeling from that night was still there, the feeling of something is missing, an important piece of the puzzle. I didn't really understand what it meant when I felt it for the first time that night, the night when oppa and I left the show..........No! I cannot cried. I can't, I just can't anymore......

"Seohyun...." I felt someone's touch on my shoulder. I quickly rub away my tears, I can't let unnies worry over me anymore. I must stay strong. Ok, deep breaths Seohyun, you can do it.. Breath in.....breath out...breath in....breath out......

"Hyun-ah...." Someone cupped my face with their hand. Unconsciously, my heart did a flipped, thinking that it was Yong oppa's. My tears starting to fall again.

"You don't need to hide your tears, Seohyun." That person's soothing voice tried to coax my tears from falling. But I felt my heart sank instead, literally I could hear a 'thump' sound, like something just dropped and it crash into a million pieces. 

'He's not Yong. He's not the one I want. Where is he? Why isn't he by my side like he promise?' , the voice inside of me shouted loudly.

But before I could pushed the stranger away, I felt someone's tight grip on my arm, pulling me towards him. I wanted to protest, but my outburst took all my energy away. All I could think of now is: Yong....Yong.....Yong oppa......

"LET GO OF HER, JINWOON!" I heard someone shouted near me. That voice!

I looked up and immediately felt my heart revive, performing a double flipped. Through my blurred pair of eyes, I could still recognized the familar features of his face. His brown hair, his pair of brown eyes, the sharp nose, and his fat lips. It was him. He came! He really came! But why does he look like he's about to bite someone's head off?

* * * * *

Hyun, Hyun, Hyun, Hyun......

That was all I could think of right now and its driving me nuts. I tried their room backstage but they said she when to the rooftop for some air. I looked at the time display on my phone, 12:45p.m. ! There only 15 minutes left. I need to hurry if I want to-

Wait! Is someone crying? Hmm.....It is! I strained my ear to find where the sound was coming from, The rooftop. Wait could it be Hyun? Is she hurt? Who would hurt my goddess? I can't let that happen!

While frantically running up the flight of stairs, yesterday's memories flooded back to me. Yes, today is the day I'm going to confess to her, no more making excuses for yourself.

"Yonghwa-ah, we are a bit worry about Seohyun....." Taeyeon started with a worry look on her face.

"She seems a bit depressed lately and I think-" Hyoyeon continued but was cut off by Sooyoung. "We think that the problem is you!" She pointed her index finger at me.

"So we are wondering if.....you have any feelings for her?" The leader asked in an anxious tone. All of them looking at me with an anticipating look.

'Yes! Of course, yes!' I wanted to shout the answer out. But a part of me was thinking differently, 'How can you be sure that she likes you back? They are just Assuming that she likes you, its not even confirm.' You know, that part of me has a point.

I think Hyoyeon saw the hesitation in my eyes because she immediately reassured me, "We are almost 100% sure that Seohyun really does like you too, so don't worry."

"You know you two have to stop making silly excuses for yourself. If you like a person just admit it." Sooyong said in a matter of fact tone with her arm cross and her tougue out in a teasing way.

Yeah, she's right! I love her and I'm going to confess.

1 more step. Ok you're almost there now!

Another step. Jung Yonghwa fighting!

2 more step. Aish! Why did they make so many stairs anyway? Deep breaths....You can do it!

Second to last step. Almost....there.....

Final step.  Ugh......I think I'm going to faint......No! I can't faint, not now anyway. Now is the time, I'm going to confess my love to Seohyun.

I open the glass door that leads into the space on the rooftop but I was immediately rooted to the ground from suprise when I saw the scene infront of me. WHAT THE HELL?!

Jinwoon was hugging Seohyun while patting her hair lightly. I felt something from the back of my head start to boil, my breathing starting to get heavy and ragged again and not in a good way either. Why is he hugging her? Is he the one who made her cry? Are they together? 

That last question almost make my heart break once more. No! It's not like that! Seohyun likes you! You, babo! Yeah, I'm the one she likes so why aren't I stopping this?

I didn't stand there and wait for my answers anymore, I quickly marched over to them and tap Jinwoon on his shoulder, "LET GO OF HER, JINWOON!"

I pulled Hyun towards me and quickly sheild her with my other arm. "Hyun....." I steal a glance at her way and saw her staring back at me with suprise in her eyes. But the curving of a smile on her face immediately erase any doubt that I have.

"Jinwoon I think you should leave." I said with the most menace voice I could project. He looked a bit frustated at first before it slowly turned into determination.

"No! I won't leave unless Seohyun ask me to." He replied in a serious tone.

I looked down at the girl in my arms, she hesitated a bit before giving out a small nod. I can't help but want to do a victory dance right now. She chose me, the girl of my dreams chose me! I turned around and gave Jinwoon a cocky smirk. Nice try bucko!

Disbelief flash through his face before slowly turning into utter embarassment. All the anger from before dissapear when I saw his flushed face. He was my good friend after all and I truly felt sorry for him, I mean a guy only have that much of bravery. I pat him on the shoulder and he gave me a weak smile. "Take good care of her, Yonghwa." I gave him a nod and he quickly walked off.

"Hick!" I was so caught up with Jinwoon that I almost forgot about the beautiful in my arms. Her face was flush and her hand was on top of . She didn't say anything but gave me a dorky smile instead. 

".......Hiccups." She mumbled softly and I notice her face turn redder than before.

I don't know what hit me, but I couldn't stop laughing after that. Maybe it was the realization finally sinking in or maybe I just gone crazy, but either way I finally understood her feelings for me, which is the same of my feelings for her. Yeah, in other words, she loves me. Yup, Seo Joo Hyun loves-

"O-Oppa, don't y-you have anything e-else to say...." She asked softly with her head hanging low, her words coming out in stutters. "I m-mean other than laughing."

I lower my head to reach her height, "Seo Joo Hyun if you want to say something you should just say it bluntly, I thought I had already teach you that." I pointed out to her. I know I was bad to but I just wanted to see her adorable blushing face.

"Aish.....oppa......babo....." I heard her mumble under her breath. She finally lifted her head and I was suprise to see the determination on her face. She lean forward and I immediately turned to Statue Yong again. Aish! I'm really good at imitating statues these days.

I could feel her breath near my ear and I heard took a deep breath, my heart rate immediately picking up speed again. "I  l-like y-you, Oppa. So don't you have anything t-to say to t-that?"

I was shocked, no not by how y her voice sounded, althought I do admit that in the past, I always find that her voice is a bit y and.....Argh! That's not the point! The point is, when did Seohyun became this bold?

I turned around ready to again but I saw that she was already walking towards the glass door, "You better hurry up Oppa, C.N Blue is about to start. 1........2........"

"SEO JOO HYUN, SARANGHAE!"

I run towards her and quickly caged her with my arms before giving out my demand, "Don't you have anything else to add, bu-in?"

"Actually I'm not really your bu-in anymore but......" She turned her head to the back slightly to look at me with those beautiful pair of eyes, "...... I still love you. Saranghae, Yong~"

I felt my face heating up and I heard her laughing a bit. Aish, why am I blushing too! I let her go and tried to cool down but I just couldn't rubbed the silly grin off my face. Oh yeah, I could definitely get use to this confessing thing. But, I would only ever confess my love to her. For a million time, every day, every hour, every-

"Ouch!" 

"Oppa, are you ok? You hit the glass door."

Scratch that, I think one confession is enough, for a life time.  


Woah, seriously longest chappie I've ever written. Ever.

It's actually way pass my bedtime now, like 1:58a.m. but I just couldn't wait to post this so I did!  XP

Whaddaya think? Is the ending a bit too long? 

Cause I wanted to emphasize on the meaning for the title of this chappie: Please, Confess your love to me.

I hope I didn't get you confused with the description, making you think that it was a fairytale or something magical....

If I did, I'm sorry! -bows 90 degree-

But I hope you have fun reading it anyway.

And the love quote on the top is something I found on the internet and I wanted to share it. I'm thinking that I will put one for every chappie, like a signature thing for this fanfic! What ya think?

Please anticipate for d next chappie! It will be their dating stage by then. Hehe~