Missing Him

Yongseo: A Simple Fairytale

Seo Joohyun didn’t know what to think as she tried sitting on his bedside, or to be more exact, Jung Yonghwa’s bed. Shaking her head, she thought how absurd that would be, just sitting there so casually, waiting for him to come back. He’d be shocked.

And more importantly, it wasn’t what he expect her to do. This entire thing actually-her visiting his dorm and waiting for him while he’s somewhere out there doing a photoshoot-wasn’t something that Seo Joohyun would do. More than ever, she felt out of place in her own skin.

Something urged her to come and there was no denying that that something was her terrible case of love sick. She missed him, it was a constant fact nowadays, like a label on her forehead or a neon sign floating just above her head---well according to her unnies anyway. It was obvious, they said and something she worry about.

Looking across the small room to the full body mirror hanging off one opened closet door, she tried to catch sight of something or anything weird about her face and the expression she had on. Was it really obvious that she missed him? She didn’t want him to think she was clingy.

She stood up and went to the bathroom. Splashing her face with cold water, she looked at her crazy self in the mirror and took in a deep breath. She had to stay calm. Calm is good, crazy nervousness, not so much.

Stepping into the main room, the living room where the boys usually lounge at. This she knows, given the few times Yonghwa had brought her here for some semi-dates. Yonghwa emphasize those were only semi-official dates, seeing as the boys were around, and that he would one day bring her somewhere special for their official dates.

She sighed at the thought. Sadly, that promise haven’t been fulfilled yet but she couldn’t blamed him, they barely had time to meet as it is. She notice a pile of magazines on the cofee table in front of her and took one to flip through while she wait.

Pages after pages she simply scanned through mindlessly while her thoughts were somewhere far away. On a certain photoshoot to be exact. She wonder if it was a solo photoshoot or a couple photoshoot……with an actress or a model? C.N Blue’s manager oppa only told her that the house would be empty today and that Yonghwa would be busy until this afternoon, and so the niggling thought continued.

Suddenly, there were some abrupt sounds coming from the direction of the doorway. Her instinct immediately urged her to ran. Closing the door behind her, she felt ridiculous. She was hiding from him, in his own room! What logic is this?

For a few consecutive seconds footsteps were the only things she could hear beyond the door she was currently leaning against. And then the faucet turning, and the sound of running water and then nothing.

She started worrying. What could he be doing?

“God, how I miss Hyunnie right now.”

She heard a voice, distinctly his, shouted out the sentence, ending with a groan. Unconsciously, she stepped back with a huge smile on her face. So he misses me to……

And then, the door slammed opened and she was swallowed in someone’s eager arms. She let out a gasp which then turned into a cough as she got thrown onto the bed.

“Miss me?” Jung Yonghwa in all of his glory was looking cocky as he stood at the edge of the bed, he eyes burning a hole on her face. He leaned forward, his knees bending in contact with the mattress as he inched forward, she felt his hot breath. “Cause’ I certainly did.”

She didn’t dare breathe as every features of his were magnify at this oh so small distance. He isn’t like this typically, which scares her. Everything about him, his looks especially seems to have amplified. He looked dangerous with black eyeliner on. But the scariest part wasn’t his sudden change, it was the fact that she couldn't make her mind whether or not she dislike this change.

He stared a minute longer. She didn’t know if she was suppose to respond. And then quick as lightning, he shifted away. “You looked scare.” He said it jokingly but his intonations were off. He was hurt; she could hear it.

‘She’s still not that comfortable yet. Damn, where’s my patience!’ He thought to himself as he went on over to his bedside cabinet. Turning on the air conditioner, he tried to think of something to say to change the mood. “You know you were obvious right?” He stealed a glance her way.

She looked bewildered and beautiful as she tried to sit up that he wanted to walk on over and push her down and force her to be comfortable with him.

“What’s so obvious?”

What?

“What?”

“You said,”She paused and cleared , “that something was obvious”. Her cheeks were red. She played with the hem of the skirt.”

“Oh that.” He managed to snap out of his sin-worthy thoughts. “I meant the shoes out front, it was obvious that you were-“

“I missed you, okay?” She shouted abruptly. Might as well pop the bubble herself. “I felt terribly sick of missing you and so I came over.” Her eyes rounded as she realized what just came out of . “No, no, that’s not what I mea-“

Goddamit women!

In an instant, he was by her side on the bed. “Too late”, he whisper. He pushed her down on the bed, their heads hitting the pillows. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, both of them lying on their sides now. He turned her face towards his, and just before his lips touched hers, he averted his gaze towards her own and then her lips.

Her lips were as soft as ever, and he wanted more. But he shouldn’t, so they lie there on his bed, their kiss lasting for a whole five seconds before he painfully detached himself from her, putting some space between their heads. And then the first word he said, “Hi.”

She didn’t respond. And immediately he regrets his rash action.

She shaked her head, quietly, on the pillow.

His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.“No?”

“How about hey then? Hey!” He tried to make a joke, he was afraid she leave.

She shaked her head once more. Solemnly, she got up but what happens next surprise the out of him. He never expected in a million years that this would happen in his near future, or any future in fact.

She swinged one leg over his torso and climbed up onto his torso. Everything happened so fast that it felt unrealistic, until her weight on him did he it truly sink in that this was happening. She leaned over on his body, and then the first thing she said, “Was it a girl?”

He didn’t know what to think. He couldn’t begin to comprehend what Seo Joohyun meant by that, well certainly not in this state. Wherever their skin was in contact, he felt hot. And her skin itself was already hot enough for the both of them.

“Your partner in the photoshoot.”

“Oh, you meant that, um, yeah.” He scratched his neck, embarassed. “A model.”

“What’s her name?”

“Shin-“ He realized how jealous she looked right now. He shaked his head, “Wouldn’t know.”

“Hmm…”

He leaned forward to get a taste of those luscious lips. She leaned closer and just as their lips were about to touch, she pulled back with a laugh. Again, she leaned forward but this time he learned his lesson and managed to stay put. So, she got closer, so close, too close but at the last minute he turned his head and she kissed his jaw instead.

“Not so bad now are we.” He whispered.

He expected her to move back but instead she followed his jawline, trailing kisses along the way. He felt something.

“You’re different today.” Her body froze. “But I like this different.”

And she rewarded his words with open-mouthed kisses.


LONG TIME NO UPDATE!! SORRY! SO EXTRA LONG~ COMMENTS <3 GO DANGEROUS SEO!