Eight

Friends, Love, Betrayal

"Oppa, do you really love me?" I asked while me and Baekhyun oppa walked by the streets near Hongdae and holding hands. We were in a very smart disguise that people don't recognize us.

 

 

I feel insecure sometimes so I decided on asking him. "Or are you just being nice to a fan?"

 

 

Oppa chuckled and brought me closer to him. "Of course I love you. You're sweet and cute ever since I met you." He said.

 

 

Blushing, I muttered a thank you. "But... What if you suddenly like someone else?"

 

 

He stopped and looked at me, seriously. "I would never do that..." He stared into my eyes. "Because you're the only one." He smiled, softly.

 

 

... "It was only an 'if'..." I looked away from him, blushing more.

 

 

He laughed and took my hand again, continuing to walk down the streets. It was cool and nice for a romantic stroll.

 

 

"Have you thought of it yet?" He asked, making me confused. "Revealing yourself as my girlfriend?"

 

 

I bit my lower lip. "I did. But I'm scared that it'll ruin your career." I answered, honestly.

 

 

"My career is also you." He said, making me stop. "Have you ever wondered how I feel when you keep changing the topic when I talk about our relationship?" He frowned. "I just want to shout out that Oh Dahae belongs to Byun Baekhyun!"

 

 

My eyes widen at his statement. "My heart already belongs to you." He continued. "No matter how many fans hate me, I'll survive if you don't hate me."

 

 

I stared at him while he continued. "I'll love you till the end of time. That's a promise." He swore, raising a hand.

 

 

It was silent for a while. Baekhyun oppa was looking at me cutely that puppy ears might pop out on his head.

 

I giggled at him. "You know what..." Then, I cupped his cheeks and brought him closer to me.

 

 

"Oh Dahae...is yours. Byun Baekhyun." I smiled before giving him a

passionate kiss.

 


I know he was surprised since I felt him flinch but he relaxed and
wrapped his arms around my waist while I wrapped my arms around his
neck.

 

 


We parted and stared into each other's eyes. "Happy?" I asked and he nodded.

 

 

 


"Very much." He said before pulling me into another passionate kiss.

 

 

 


~

 

 

 


That scene kept playing in my head. That kiss from last week. The most
amazing kiss I have ever had. Because that was my first kiss! I
couldn't stop smiling.

 

 

 


Even though it was a week ago, I could still feel his soft lips on mine...

 

 

 


I went to my computer, humming happily before logging into Allkpop.
But then, my phone rang.

 

 

 


"Oh, it's Taeyeon eonni." I smiled and pick up the call. "Eonni-!"

 

 

 


"Dahae-ah! I can explain!" Taeyeon eonni interrupted.

 

 

 


She kept talking but I couldn't hear the details. "Eonni, calm down.
What's-!" I stopped when my eyes were glued to the screen of my
computer.

 

 

 


BAEKHYUN of EXO and TAEYEON of SNSD rumored DATING. The headline
showed. There were pictures of Taeyeon and Baekhyun in a car.

 

 

 


"Dahae-ah! Dahae-ah!" I couldn't believe it...

 

 

 


My phone fell from my grip before it broke.

 

 

 


Tears streamed down my cheeks. My chest hurt and I feel... I feel... Betrayed...

 

 

 


Taeyeon eonni...and... Baekhyun oppa... Is dating..?