four

Friends, Love, Betrayal

I was waiting for Baekhyun to show up for an hour. The movie we suggested to watch was halfway done.

Glancing at my phone, I sighed. Quarter to eleven. Maybe he can't make it... To be honest, I was upset.

Looking around and waiting for another 5 minutes, I left the cinema and walked through the chilly night.

I went to a playground and ate ddeokbokki at a swing. Even though I was wearing ear muffs, 2 thick sweaters with a scarf around my neck and jeans, I was still cold.

"Dahae-ah!" I heard as I was throwing the ddeokbokki container. I turned and saw Baekhyun.

Since I was in a bad mood, I glared, ignored and left him. My heart was boiling hot. He should've called or texted that he'll be late instead of making me wait in the cold.

I felt my wrist being grabbed, making me turn to face a frowning Baekhyun. I glared at him and tried to pull my wrist away from him but he was stronger.

"I called your name just now. Didn't you hear me?" He asked with a frown.

"I did. So?" I raised an eyebrow, still trying to pull my wrist from him.

Suddenly, he smiled. "Are you mad?" He asked making me scoff. "I'm sorry. I forgot to text you." He apologized.

"I'm not that important so why would you remember me?" I fold my arms after freeing my wrist from him. "I'm just a fan and you're an idol." I said after seeing Baekhyun without any disguise. 

Baekhyun frowned.

... I stayed silent, turned and left him. He didn't chase after me and I was already home.

~


It's been a week after that incident and I never texted Baekhyun again. I never asked Taeyeon eonni about his schedule anymore.

I sighed, while looking at EXO's Growl Album. Should I buy it, or not?

"Welcome, miss." A salesgirl greeted and I smiled at her. "Who's your favourite member?" She asked, pointing at EXO's poster.

Eh? ... "Oh, well, Byun Baekhyun." I answered, smiling sheepishly.

The salesgirl smiled. "We have a collection of his poster here. Would you like to buy them?" She asked. 

I shook my head. "I'll just buy their album." I said politely and gave the album to here.

After paying, I went out of the record store and made my way to a coffee shop. 

I sat at a table where no one was around. Holding my phone, I listened to my ipod.

I was humming to my favourite EXO song, Baby. Reaching the chorus, I sang along quietly.

"Cause you are my baby, baby, baby. My baby, baby, baby.-"

"Yaksokhae na meomchuji
anheulge...
Geudaeman bomyeo..." I heard someone sang after.

I blinked and looked up to see a guy wearing thick glasses, a hat, white hoodie and baggy jeans. The sight of him made me shocked.

"Baekhyun oppa?" It's him!

He made a made up shocked face. "How did you know my name? I'm not famous. I'm just a regular guy." He said and sat facing me. He smiled and held out his hand. "So can we be friends?" He asked.

... "Did you do this...for me?" I asked and he nodded. "But..." I was stopped when he placed a photo on the table.

It was a selca of me and Baekhyun in a disguise. 'Bestfriends.' It said at the back.

"You didn't give me an answer yet." He said. "Can we?" He asked again.

... I smiled and nodded.

He grinned. "My name is Byun Baekhyun and I'm not a famous person." He introduced.

I chuckled. Should I tell him? 

"I'm Oh Dahae." I introduced. "A person who likes the not famous person."

I thought he would be shocked but he just grinned. "Does that mean I can tell you that I like you too?" He asked making me shocked.

My eyes widen. "Y-you what?" I blushed darkly.

"Oh Dahae, I like you very much. Can I be your boyfriend?" He asked.

... A smile made it's way to my lips. I nodded. I was so happy.

"Does it also mean I can kiss you?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

I blushed darkly and shook my head furiously. "I'm not ready to kiss anyone."

He pouted. "Fine. But if I can't hold it anymore, I'll kiss you." He warned before kissing my hand, softly.

This is NOT a dream.