one

Friends, Love, Betrayal

She was an idol and I am a fan. She's famous and I'm unknown. People say relationships between a fan and an idol is just a fan and an idol. 

But this is a story of me and an idol as friends. 

My name is Oh Dahae and I'm a fan of SM Artists. I love SNSD and my role model is Taeyeon. I've been a fan of her since she debuted. I wrote letters to her and never hoped for her to reply but only read it. 

After 3 years writing letters to her, she actually replied my letter! I was so happy and after that, we started sending letters to each other. Then, we shared numbers and texted.

'Eonni, I saw your photoshoot yesterday. You looked pretty! -^.^- ' -Me.

'Gomawo, Dahae-ah.' - Taeyeon.

She would send her selcas to me as I did the same but we never shared it to anyone else. We were actually bestfriends!

A few years had past and it was April 2012. 

'Dahae-ah, are you coming for EXO's debut?' Taeyeon eonni asked through the phone.

'Nae, eonni. I'm at the front row.' I had to raise my voice because of the screaming fans. 

During EXO's debut with Mama, I started to love one of the members. But I didn't know what will happen if I start loving that member...

~

*TAEYEON'S POV*

I was wearing a hat, dark shades and a mask to disguise myself from the public. It seemed to work since no one noticed me at all! I waited at a coffee shop in Myeongdong while looking out from the shop's 2nd storey window.

You must be wondering why but today is the day me and Dahae will finally meet face-to-face and I'm excited! Even with a large difference in age, I feel comfortable with her. She's like a sister to me.

"Shillejiman, what would you like to order?" Someone asked. The voice was familiar so I turned. 

"Dahae-ah!" I instantly brought her into a hug. She was so cute wearing her school uniform. "You surprised me!" 

Dahae chuckled and hugged me back. "I ordered Latte and cookies for you." She said and sat down facing me. "Wow, you look prettier in person." She complimented. "Even though I can only see your hair and eyebrows." She added before laughing.
 
*DAHAE'S POV*

"I did this for you, Dahae-ah." Taeyeon eonni pulled down her masked and pouted. "But you look very cute like this." She complimented.

I grinned sheepishly and looked down at my uniform. "I just got back from school and didn't have time to change." I said. "Oh! Did you bring what I wanted?" I asked with shining eyes.

She pulled out a handful of picture and placed it on our table. I must've squealed too loud because Taeyeon eonni covered her ears but laughed in the end. I grabbed some of the picture of my favourite member of EXO.

Byun Baekhyun. He is so cute. I know that this might be called fangirling but I think I love him. Ever since he debuted, I started updating about EXO as much as I update about SNSD. 

There were pictures of him that were never been seen by public during their shoot in Wolf and Growl. There were backstage photos too. 

"Earth to Dahae, I know you love Baekhyun but I exist here too." Taeyeon eonni pinched my cheeks, instantly snapping me out of my thoughts. I blushed darkly and placed the photos in my bag.

'Sorry, eonni. Thanks for bringing the pictures. You're the best!" I said and gave aarrow-10x10.png double thumbs up. She chuckled and nodded.

We talked and joked around with each other for hours. It was fun and by the end of the day, we took our first selca together.