Chapter 3: Hospital

Me is not Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 

“*cough cough…”, Hyewon was coughing hardly, at the moment Jiyoung got up from his sit and start helping Hyewon and giving her a drink

“You ok?”, Jiyoung ask while rubbing her back to sooth the coughing

“Yeah I’m fine… don’t worry”, said Hyewon smiling warmly at Jiyoung that sitting beside her

“If you need anything just told us, don’t push yourself too hard”, said Dara who is sitting besides Hyewon on the other side of the bed

The room was filled with Jiyoung, Seunghyun, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, Boom, and Dara. They were Hyewon best buddy…well kind of….Jiyoung a.k.a Kwon Jiyoung; the only son and the heir for one of the big financial company in the world, basically the biggest in South Korea also as Hyewon fiancée. Both of them were childhood friend and later engaged for business purpose.

“Where are my mom and dad? Grandma?”, said Hyewon looking at Jiyoung. Jiyoung instantly giving her warm smile before answering

“They said they need to go somewhere for a while, they’ll be back later”, said Jiyoung helping Hyewon to lay down on the bed comfortably

Hyewon POV

‘I hope they will not do things that I think they will do’ Hyewon sadly smile before continuing the conversation with her friend

 

~~~

No one POV

 

Hyerin and her ‘family’ arrived at the hospital. At Hyerin insistent, they goes directly at the hospital instead of going to the house for them to rest first. She was mumbling things like “the faster the problem settled the faster she can go back to her home”

“Alright here we are, let’s go in”, Hyerin’s mother said. Her face was smiling and somehow that make Hyerin angry. Because she know that smile was not for her.

“Are sure you are not tired? The test can be done tomorrow you know…”, Hyerin’s father said. His face look quite worried for her second daughter which only recently known to him regarding her existence.

“I’m fine. The quicker the better”, Hyerin said showing no remorse about what she just said that could probably hurt the feeling of the older guy.

“I see. Very well then.”, Hyerin’s father sound sad

 

 

Hyerin’s father POV

 

She must felt really upset towards us. I never known I had another daughter…if I just care more about my family this would not have happened. I need to make it up to her…to both of them…

“What are you thinking son?”, my mother said, she was a bit shorter than me. She looked at me with her warm smile on her face. I know she know what I’m thinking.

“Nothing mother. Just how to make it up to those I’ve hurt”, I said smiling sadly towards my mother while walking towards Hyewon’s room.

“It is not your fault son. Don’t blame yourself for it. If anything, it supposed to be my fault since I did not stop Soojung from what she done in the past. So don’t blame yourself”, my mother said while looking in front of her, but it shows in her face that she was feeling guilty. How can I blame my mother on this matter. Knowing my wife, she would not listen to what others said. Well her action was resulted from what I’ve said in the past. If I just can turn the time back around….

“No mother. I believe it is my fault. It is not yours. So please don’t blame yourself on this matter”, I said looking at her. Then I turned around to look at Hyerin, she distanced herself from us when walking. I’ve tried to walk beside her earlier. But it’s like she purposely walking slowly so she was left behind. Her ear are plugged with earphone. I wonder does she like music? Knowing nothing about your own child is hurt. I will get to know her…and I will…protect her!

 

No one POV

 

After walking for a couple of minute. They arrived in front of the room. Hyerin’s mother was looking excited to enter the room. Oblivious to what the others that come with her felt.

“We’re here! Come, let’s enter!”, she said with a cheerful smile  on her face. She then open the door. She was now looked at her daughter on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter