Chapter 1

The Sound of Fate

Sehun basically wanted nothing complicated, in fact he hated anything complicated.

As a high school student with a father who had expectations higher than the stars in the sky, Sehun needed to stay out of trouble and graduate in peace. Love was also out of question, he didn’t need love. As long as he lived, he never loved anyone.

What is love anyway.

But despite his ‘I don’t care’ attitude, people in high school surprisingly really adored him, especially the girls. They described him as hot and often said he had that 'bad' boy vibe.

Sehun could only sigh in annoyance as yet again a ton of chocolate bars came tumbling out of his locker followed by stacks of letters which he rarely ever read,because really what was the point in reading brain numbing phrases like: 

 

‘Dear my handsome prince Sehun,

This chocolate is for you cause I love you soooo much :* Good morning :*

Love, your secret admirer<3’

 

Sehun shudders whenever he thinks about it, he has been getting things like this since his freshman year and now he was a senior and it still hadn't stopped. As for the chocolates,he often wondered if they really loved him or were just out to kill him because News Flash, he would have gotten diabetes by now if he had been eating the chocolates given to him since day one.

No doubt he was rich as hell and could afford top notch security if he wanted, his father still always told him that he needed to be careful as enemies were everywhere, real enemies. A lot of them tried to kidnap him for money when he was a child, that’s why he had Minho with him everywhere.

Minho was his personal chauffeur, butler, and also his friend.

Since he was the only heir to his father’s company, his father often took Sehun with him to several business trips. Today though, Sehun had to come back to Seoul alone because his father still had important things to take care of.

And it was a mess.

He was happily munching on his chicken when he noticed his luggage had acquired a new red ribbon and a tag.

 'Cool!' he thought.

“Wait what?” He stopped eating as he realized something strange.

“Who gave this to me? Luhan- wait who’s Luhan?” He widen his eyes when he read through the tag.

With his mouth still full with chicken and his hand covered with oil. He ran.

I have the wrong luggage!

He took the luggage with him and frantically searched for his phone inside his pocket .

To: Minho

Something came up, can you wait a little bit longer?

From : Sehun

“Damn, this is crazy!” He mumbled to himself. “Where should I go?"

"Oh, customer service will do", so he quickly went to the customer service point.

As he arrived, he saw a man standing in front of the desk with a similar looking luggage which was actually Sehun's and it seemed like he was talking with the woman.

“You see, I've been waiting for my luggage but it hasn’t come out!”

More like angrily.

“I waited for over an hour but i got this luggage instead, it looks like mine but it isn't." he said gesturing to the luggage in his hands.

The woman apologized as she took the telephone and asked him to wait.

“Hey hey!” Sehun ran, almost tumbled over his own foot but successfully regained his balance as he had nearly landed on his face.

The guy actually turned his head and oh my-

He looked like an angel, a freaking brown-haired angel, he would have mistook him for a real angel if he was drunk.

No lies.

Sehun could see the annoyance in the guy’s face when he saw Sehun holding what seemed to be his real luggage. “I’m so sorry.” Sehun apologized. “I didn’t check it and just simply took it with me.”

The brown-haired guy suddenly flashed him a big smile as he replied, “Oh it’s okay.” which kind of startled Sehun.

“Here is your luggage.” he said as he approached Sehun,who didn't notice said action as he was too busy staring.

His mind could not comprehend anything and before he knew it, he unconsciously stuck his arm out, asking for a hand shake.

“I’m Sehun and you are cute. ”

“Um,” the brown haired guy laughed nervously before accepting the handshake.

“I’m Luhan not cute, but thanks I guess?”

Sehun felt like punching his own face.

“Um, you know I feel bad for making you wait.” he started and then he felt like punching his own face again but super hard this time at the next sentence. “But do you want to eat dinner with me? As an apology.” He laughed nervously.

Wait! what did he just do, asking a  total stranger to eat dinner with him, he would never agree any-

“Sure.”

-way.

“Wait what?”

“I said sure.” Luhan smiled and Sehun felt something inside him melt for the first time in his life.

What is this feeling?

“Give me your number.” Sehun pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to Luhan. “I will contact you.”

“I still don’t have my number, why don’t you give me yours? “ He said as he rummaged through his backpack, getting a paper and pen for Sehun to write on.

He handed back the paper to Luhan and they parted ways after saying good bye, with his heart beating so fast like it was going to explode. He didn’t believe in love at first sight, but maybe this was love at first sight.

 

 

“Minho, can you search for information on a guy named Luhan? I need it real quick.” Sehun was ensconced in the back seat of his car.

“Sure, and who is this guy that has finally captured your heart Sehunnie?” He smirked as he peered through the mirror at Sehun who was looking right back at him as well.

“I thought you said you were going to be alone forever.”

“Urgh, don’t be annoying, hyung.”

Hyung I think I will be  alone forever.” He mocked a 13-year old Sehun.

Sehun, I was confessing how I felt but I accidentally farted in front of him. What should I do?” Sehun mocked back.

“Okay, we seriously should stop.”

Sehun could only chuckle in response.  

 

When he arrived at his family’s mansion he walked directly to his own bedroom, he picked up his controllers and lazily started playing some game when he got a call from minho.

His eyes widen as he sat up straight. “Hello? Did you get it?”

There was a pause and some clicking sounds.

“Yes, it says that he’s 17 years old, Chinese, a senior like you too and he goes to-“ Another clicking sound. “-no, he just transferred to Seoul Senior High School, your school. His parents are doctors, he’s a straight-A student from his old school. He speaks Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and English fluently and He lives in S Park Apartment.”

“Okay that’s all I need, thank you Minho.”

“You’re welcome Sehun.”

 

Wow, so he goes to my school? He thought with a smile lingering on his thin lips.

And according to what Minho said, he must be rich and really smart,

And cute.

And handsome too.