Blush

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized words within a quotation indicate a thought

“Okay.” Jay looked at you questioningly and moved closer to where you were seated inside your hotel room. “Something happened, right?”

You simply shrugged and continued to surf through the channels before stopping at one of Korea’s entertainment, mostly gossip, news station.

“Come on.” Your best friend whined. “You can’t let your ship captain be the last to know about whatever happened.”

“I don’t know Jay. This is probably the only time I’ve seen you think so much.” The pout on his face and the way he crossed his arms only made you want to more. A part of you also wanted to keep the events of last night to yourself. Treating it like some kind of sacred history artifact.

“I guess I’ll just ask Tiffany.” He groaned.

-

“Come on Taetae!” The brunette hanging onto Taeyeon’s leg whined. “I know everything except for what happened after you left the club.”

Taeyeon continued to drag her best friend and herself across her apartment.

“Did you have breakfast yet?” Taeyeon asked, completely ignoring her friend’s request. “You came very early this morning."

Tiffany’s face lit up at the mention of food. She gave Taeyeon her signature eye-smile, which looked a little forced if you asked Taeyeon, and stood up from her previous position to hug her friend.

“Actually, I made reservations at this breakfast buffet for you and me.” Tiffany smiled brightly. “You can’t say no.”

Taeyeon chuckled at her friend’s actions and knew that the girl was definitely up to something but she was grateful that the younger girl had dropped the subject of her night with you. The butterflies were still evident in her stomach and the shy smiles you gave her as you two enjoyed each other’s presence is forever imprinted in her mind.

Tiffany slumped onto Taeyeon’s couch happily when she saw her best friend entering her bedroom to prepare to go out for what Taeyeon thought would be a calm morning with the bubbly mushroom.

The brunette, however, had a different scenario in mind when she began texting an equally frustrated and curious Jay Park.

-

“Table for four please.” Jay asked the hostess politely. You looked a Jay confusingly and wondered why he was acting out of character right now. It wasn’t common for your best friend to not flirt at any girl he encounters with. He turned around to look at you and smiled.

He looks so evil right now. “One, why are you acting weird? Two, what are you planning and who did you invite?”

“That’s three questions. Not two, Y/N. I was sure you were a complete math genius in high school.” He pouted with a glint of mischief in his eyes. “Fame really does change a person. Tsk.”

Jay sighed dramatically before turning around and following the hostess who managed to find you a table away from the other hotel guests.

“Didn’t answer my three questions, Jay.” You emphasized the three and sat opposite from your friend.

“You’ll see.” Jay smirked and looked around which you assumed was to find the two other people that would be joining you. “Aha.”

You followed the direction of where he was looking. Your eyes widened upon landing on the two friends that had just arrived. First time she saw me since last night and I look like a mess. Great.

“Why didn’t you warn me?!” You whispered harshly to the man seated in front of you sporting a very triumphant grin. He was clearly enjoying the look of panic sketched on your face.

Jay simply shrugged and stood up to greet the two girl approaching your tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter