Wait For A Minute

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized words within a quotation indicate a thought

You groaned against your pillow when the sound of your cellphone ringing brought an abrupt end to your dream with a certain pink-haired girl. 

"What?" You snarled angrily at the person on the other end of the line. "It's only 8AM."

"Good morning to you too." Jay greeted sarcatically. "I'm coming to your room for breakfast so please put on some clothes and get rid of anyone with you. I don't want my innocent mind to be corrupted." He joked; before you could even respond he had already hung up. Groaning for the second time today, you rolled off your bed and began to freshen up in the bathroom. After five minutes, you heard a loud knock accompanied by a loud "Open up!"

Once you unlocked the door, Jay pushed in a cart full of cloches which you assumed was your breakfast. He arranged the breakfast on the table near the window that showed a beautiful view of the skyline of New York. He smiled proudly at how he set up the table and began to dig in not even inviting you to sit with him. You jokingly rolled your eyes and laughed at his antics.

-

"So you're telling me that the only thing you know about this girl is that she has pink hair." He looked at you amusingly.

"and that she's Korean." You added on.

"Yeah because that helps." He rolled his eyes. "This girl managed to attract you with her hair." He teasingly laughed. "That's a first."

"It's not the hair Jay." You sighed. "I don't know. There's just something about her." You didn't know why you were so intrigued by the stranger you had met last night. It was as if she found a way into your mind and consumed your thoughts completely. The only thing you knew about her was that she's Korean, she has pink hair, and that she's into your music. The facemask she had on was the only thing that disrupted your thoughts. Her eyes. Even those were enough. The brown eyes that managed to drown you in a mere second.

"Wait. Do you follow her on Instagram?" Jay asked curiously.

"Her?" You looked at him blankly. "Oh. No I don't. I don't think her fans would look like that."

"You need to stop assuming things Y/N." He shook his head disapprovingly. "Pink hair." He shoved his phone in your face. He was on his instagram showing one of her picture.

"Just because Taeyeon dyed her hair pink for her group promotions doesn't mean that the girl I met last night was her. Plus it's obvious that she took the picture in Korea."  You stared at him dejectedly. "It's impossible."

-

Despite of Jay's reasonings, you still wouldn't accept the thought that Taeyeon could have been the girl you met last night. After breakfast, Jay made sure that you got showered and dressed to prepare for the first fashion show you would attend for the week. As you showered, you began to think of the possibility that maybe that girl was Taeyeon.

"Why would that group chase her with cameras." You began to scrub the shampoo on your hair harder. "Quit it Y/N. You know it wasn't her. Maybe that girl was in debt and those were debt collectors... young debt collectors."

You stood silently in the elevator as you listened to Jay giving you instructions on how you'd get to the venue. He explained that in order to create a more positive image, he shouldn't be tagging along with you all the time. You quickly suggested that as his friend, he should still come. This was suggestion was quickly shot down just as it was brought up. You didn't feel comfortable going to social events without Jay. Yes, he was your manager but he also kept you sane. Having the guy around was a form of reaasurance for you. If you were to mess up in the public eye, Jay would be there by your side.

You reluctantly said yes and promised him that you'd keep out of trouble. "I'll make you proud, appa" You laughed at how he ruffled your hair before fixing it up again.

Once you arrived at the lobby you suddenly remembered that the girl from last night was staying at the same hotel as you. You began to frantically look around for the pink haired girl but much to your dismay she was no where to be found. You sighed defeatedly and continued to follow Jay towards the entrance of the hotel. You could see the fans that were waiting for you throughout the morning being pushed around by the paparazzis who were hoping to get some answers from you. 

When you finally made it out, you were greeted by the loud screams from the fans and the questions from the paparazzis. Unlike before you smiled earnestly at the paparazzis—which caused them to look at you questionably—and answered the questions regarding your music and some about your personal life.

"I'll be someone you're proud of, pink-hair." You thought to yourself as you took pictures with your fans. You yelled out a loud goodbye to your fans and grabbed the key that Jay had given you earlier from your back pocket. You coolly entered the awaiting sport car and sped off. 

"I hope pink-hair sees me on the news today." You mumbled to yourself.

-

Back at the Hotel

A petite girl walked out of the her hotel bathroom as she dried her hair with the towel in her hand. She continued to dry her hair as she sat down on the end of her bed and her television to pass some time.

"Welcome to the live coverage of the 2015 New York Fashion Week. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter