Picture Perfect

You Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized words within a quotation indicate a thought

A/N: I've never thanked you all as a whole so I'll so it now. Kamsamnida! Thank you to the people who comment as well. You all enourage me to write faster. Enjoy!

You placed your hand ontop of your stomach as you laughed at Tiffany's cute antics. If anyone that was close to you saw you right now, they'd be genuinely shocked. It has been a long time since you've actually enjoyed someone's presence—other than Jay of course. You and Tiffany just connected. It was as if you two have met in another life and have finally met once again. 

"Since I just listed everything I know about you and I got it right, it's your turn." She challenged.

"You told me the basics so I’ll do the same. You were born on August 1,1989 in San Francisco and your birth name is Stephanie Hwang while your Korean name is Hwang Mi Young.” You started off. “You have two older siblings, Leo and Michelle. You’re blood type O and obviously fluent in English. People might not consider this ‘basic information’ but pink runs in your blood.” You laughed whole-heartedly.

“Not bad Y/L/N.” She teased. “You’ve known us since we debuted with Into The New World and we’re only talking now? I’m hurt.” She jokingly pouted.

“Stop doing that.” You mumbled as you looked away from her pouting lips. “I told you it wouldn’t have been good for your group. I don’t have the cleanest image you know.”

“ the media.” You laughed at how she whispered the curse word. “I’ve been expressing my admiration for you for all these years and the group is still fine.”

“I guess.” You sighed. The waiter finally came with your food but the conversation didn’t stop there. You two began to talk about your experiences outside of the music industry, finding new similarities amongst each other. Experiences that concerned your childhood, which Tiffany was happy to tease you about—you two just felt at ease with each other.

It wasn’t until a knock from the other side of the window that you two stopped talking. A fan was holding up a sign with your ship name and she was waving furiously at you and Tiffany. You two looked at each other and laughed before posing for the young fan. She happily snapped a picture and bowed repeatedly before skipping away happily.

“Well that was new.” You chuckled.

-

“Okay.” Taeyeon mumbled. She didn’t know what she just agreed to but she’d do anything to keep BaekHyun quiet for a while. Not being able to hear what you and Tiffany were laughing about was slowly killing her inside. She took her eyes away from you two when she felt someone grab her hand.

“Saranghae Taeyeon-ah.” BaekHyun smiled as he stared at her lovingly making Taeyeon feel guilty for neglecting her boyfriend. “I’m was afraid that I was going to lose you.”

“You won’t.” Taeyeon reassured him with a smile. “Not anymore.”

-

“Y/N? Y/N?” Tiffany repeated your name as she snapped her fingers in front of you.

“H-Huh?” You looked at her bewilderedly. “Sorry. I was uh looking at that… cake! Yeah that cake. I’ve been craving something sweet ever since I woke up.” You chuckled nervously. The truth was that you were looking at Taeyeon and BaekHyun interact. You felt your heart clench when you saw how he held her hand with his and how they smiled and looked at each other as if they were the only ones in the restaurant. “That should be me.”

“Okay.” Tiffany smirked when you looked away. “I’ll order the cake then.”

-

“I know we haven’t been spending time a lot Taengoo.” He sighed sadly. “Which is why I came here to surprise you. I asked manager-hyung if you have any schedule before our flight tonight and he said you didn’t.” He stated fidgeting on his seat.

“Which is why I’m asking on you on a date.” He stared at Taeyeon nervously.

“Baek… you didn’t have to ask me you know. We are dating.” Taeyeon ignored the drop of her heart. “I would love to on a date with you Baekoong.”

-

You watched as Taeyeon and BaekHyun walked out of the restaurant hand and hand. You let out a sigh and began to play around with the cake Tiffany had just ordered for you.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked frowning. “Is the cake not good?”

“No.” You laughed at her expression. You began to think of telling Tiffany about you ‘crush’ on Taeyeon but you then realized that she hasn’t mentioned the latter at all this morning. “It’s my last day in New York and I haven’t even gone shopping once.” You partially lied.

“Well Taeyeon and BaekHyun just left me.” She emphasized on the names of the two people. “So if you don’t have any plans today maybe we can accompany each other?” She looked at you carefully.

“I’d love that.” You smiled happily trying to hide the fact that hearing her name with his broke you. “I’ll just meet you in the lobby after I pay for our meal.” You quickly stood up before Tiffany can protest about you paying and headed towards the waiter.

“She didn’t seem affected.” Tiffany sighed sadly.

-

“Have you checked your Instagram yet?” Tiffany asked as stared at phone.

“No?” You chuckled. “I posted the picture just an hour ago, why would I check on it.”

“Because it has over half a million likes already?” She looked at with disbelief.

“Should have figured since that fan came out of no where.” You laughed as you remembered the fan from earlier. “Do you want me to take it down?” You asked concerned. It did seem unusual for a picture to have that many like it such a short period of time.

“Ani.” Tiffany shook her head as she smiled. “I’ve never seen a picture of mine blow up like that on Instagram.” She mumbled.

“You want to do it again?” You teased.

“No.” Tiffany rejected the offer shaking her head and hands causing you to laugh at her actions. “I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter