Chapter 6

Devil's Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing him as he stood there, washing the dishes in my apartment caused a wave of warmth to spread around my heart. I was staring at him for a while, as he remained oblivious of the fact that I had entered and stood there behind him, observing him as well as his perky .

 

Watching him, my mind turned foggy as I started imagining a future whereby we both were together, sharing an apartment. A future whereby we cooked together  and had a duty roster, where we had split the house chores.

 

After I had forced myself to peel my body off his, I hurried back home as I knew that any moment longer and I would have instead tightened my hold on him, letting him feel his effects on my body, especially my lower half. I wanted to plast myself onto him for every minute, every hour, every day and every night. I wanted him to be totally mine, but I knew that I could not to do it at this moment. I could not scare him as it would result in him going away from me.

 

But as soon as I stepped back into my apartment, I felt it was so empty with darkness surrounding each and every corner, although powerful lights had been installed and switched on.

 

With a sigh, I dragged myself into my room. The room was decorated with fine décor but the decorations could not warm it up.  I wanted warmth, the warmth that only Sungmin could give to me. I sighed again as I undressed myself and got into bed, pulling my comforter over my body, willing sleep to come quickly so that I could be well rested for Orientation. Sungmin smiled and sauntered his way across my room, before climbing under my comforter. He slowly climbed his way up, his hand brushing dangerously close to my-“Thud!” My eyes opened and my ceiling graced my sight as my ears were graced by the sound of the bed hitting against the wall that stood between my room and the room of the two erts. How dare they shower the proof of their activity whilst I suffered!

 

With a growl, I picked up the hard covered story book from my bedside table and threw it at the wall. The sound stopped for a second before it continued. I groaned at the fact that the two continued with their activity, undeterred. Rubbing my eyes, I contemplated going next door and becoming a wet blanket but I stopped myself at the reminder that they would probably enjoy the attention. I turned to the other bedside table, where my trusty iPod was lying. Putting on the headphone, I looked for my trusty playlist of classical music, blasted the song loudly and soon, sleep was gracefully enough to visit me accompanied by the sweet melodies of the classical music.

 

The next morning, I rushed through my morning routine and got ready quickly. Whilst making breakfast, I thought of my next action that I could do to pull Sungmin towards myself. I made a cup of coffee for myself, not making anything for the other two, as usual, as a payback for last night. They had to painfully remind me of my loneliness with their banging and .

 

Wait till I make Sungmin mine. We would have more happening action that would put you both to shame.

I groaned out loud as I tried hard to keep my desires under control.

 

For the first time, I made an effort to dress up, checking myself out in the mirror to ensure that each strand of my hair was perfectly in place and no evidence of my morning activity, brushing my teeth, was left on my face. Feeling satisfied, I smiled at my reflection and went out of the house. Striding over to the other unit, I knocked on Heechul’s apartment’s door. Whilst waiting, I took a glimpse at my watch and heaved a sigh in relief that it was still early and Sungmin would not have left yet. I was still lost in my own thoughts about my angel when the door opened and my angel visualised.

 

I blinked as I took in the beautiful sight in front of me. Sungmin stood with one hand on the door know whilst he was rubbing his eyes with his other hand. There, he stood in front of me like a bunny ready to be eaten-in a beautiful pink nightgown, which showcased off his beautiful thighs. Gulping, I forcefully dragged my eyes to bring their focus onto his face.

 

“Good morning Bunny”

 

“… Kyuhyun?!?” He exclaimed, as his eyes widened, the sleep disappearing from his face as shock replaced it, and quickly, he tried to shut the door on me. I chuckled at his futile effort as I quickly pushed the door open, and slid my slim body through the gap. I moved myself to stand in front of him and enveloped him in a hug, relishing in the warmth that he surrounded me with, ignoring his attempts to escape from my clutches.

 

“Go and get ready Angel. We would have breakfast together today and I would show you a beautiful place in University after your lesson ends.” I whispered into his ears.

 

Pushing me away with all his strength, Bunny glared at me. “And if I do not want to go along with you?”

 

I snickered. “Your choice, bunny. Either you come with me or you shower with me a kiss.”

 

“What?!? No! I will not go anywhere with you, you ert!”

 

“Oh!” I wriggled my eyebrows at him. “So you choose to kiss me instead, hmm? I am fine with that option too, Bunny” I stated as I moved towards him, taking in delight at seeing Sungmin blush as his eyes widened in size again. “I am fine with you wanting to give me a beautiful treat in the morning though I wanted to bring you to my favourite café whereby they sell delicious croissants slashed with cream and Bubble Tea but I am fine with your choice baby.”

 

He pushed me away at the listing of the menu. “Bubble tea and croissants?” His little tongue peeked out to wet his lips, before he rushed off. “Stay frozen there and don’t follow me,” He added, as if reading my intentions of creeping into his room to see him change.

 

I puffed out my cheeks before throwing myself onto the couch. Just as my bum warned the seat, Heechul strode in with Heebum in his arms, a satisfied look on his face.

 

“Nice trick, punk. You threw the right bait at Sungmin. He loves sweet things and he would even make a deal with Heebum for Bubble tea.”

 

“Oh, for real?” I laughed at my good luck.  “Perfect! It is gonna be so much easier to conquer and checkmate his heart.”

 

“Exactly Kyuhyunnie.  However, remember one thing,” dark clouds loomed around him as Heechul (hyung) approached me with a serious look and unconsciously, I sat up straight, “I love you and you are like a little brother to me but so is Sungmin. Hurt my adorable bunny and I would make your live a living hell, understood?”

 

My head nodded by itself in agreement. “Don’t worry Hyung. I will not want Sungmin to ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter