Chapter 3

Devil's Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My knuckles stung as I stomped my way out of campus. My lips tingled in remembrance of the kiss. My blood boiled at the recall of his words.

 

Steam rushed out of my ears as I heard the cackling of the group behind me. My lips! They have been tainted! They have been robbed of their purity. That bastard! How could he…. I was saving my first kiss and he…

 

The memory continued to taunt me all the way home. That darn ert. He is continuously copping a feeling and having his free reign on me. How dare he? I counted myself as a relatively friendly and nice guy to everyone, but the way Kyuhyun treated me made me different. He was different. The way he looked at me was intimidating, yet his deep gaze drew me in like a moth to fire. If I was really an angel like he had called me, then he was the devil. I had no doubts about that, but fully with me being an angel. Because murderous thoughts entertained me on the bus ride home.

 

Engrossed in my thoughts, I failed to see the sports car whizzing by as I dropped off at the bus stop. I trudged all the way back to Heechul’s apartment, letting my feet bring me to my room absently. Throwing my bag aside, I flopped on my bed only to screech when the bed dipped with another weight.

 

Laughter answered my screaming and that ert’s face greeted me as I looked to my side. Jumping out of bed, I grabbed a pillow and held it in front of me to protect myself. Lust-filled eyes scanned me up and down as a smirk climbed and pasted itself on his face, making my blood boil once again. Grabbing a tight hold on the pillow, I brought it up and flung it strongly at him.

 

Relief and happiness filled me when I saw him fall back down on the bed.

 

“What are you doing here, you ert?”

 

“I came to admire my property.”

 

I groaned, picking up the pillow again to whack him with it. “Get out of my room! Get out of my cousin’s house! Get off our property, you leech!”

 

Grabbing the pillow from me, Kyuhyun placed it back on the bed, looking me up and down whilst jazzing his way up to me. At his approaching steps, I stumbled backwards. The closer he got, the wilder my heart pumped as my brain thought back to the kiss. When my back hit the wall, I froze as the ert continued making his way forward to his prey. I closed my eyes and taking a deep breath that hitched at how near the ert was to me when I opened my eyes again.

 

I took a deep breath again and waited for the moment as he took another step forward. When I had him exactly where I wanted, my knees came up and hit him at his jewels. Waves of happiness rushed through me as I took joy in the way his face scrunched up in pain, the way he stumbled back, his knees buckling and his hands flinging towards his asset. He stumbled another step backwards before his knees gave way and he dropped to the floor, groans and whimpers leaving his mouth. I snickered before turning and running into Heechul’s room, apologising to the owner who was absent, and locked the door. Sitting down, I pressed my ears against the door, listening attentively for any sound.

 

Moments passed and after a while, during which lots of curses were flying out of the ert’s mouth, the main door opened and slammed close. As a safety precaution, I stayed still in the room, patiently waiting for the coast to be totally clear.

 

An hour passed and the rumbling of my stomach forced me out of Heechul’s room. Rushing to the kitchen, I grabbed my packed dinner and ran back into my room, where I sat and dined silently. Once I was done, I zoomed back out to the kitchen, disposed the container before running back into my own room again. When I realised how I was behaving like a prisoner in what was my home now, I groaned at how the ert was messing up my life, messing up my thoughts, messing up my feelings. I fell asleep that night wondering how his actions had turned me back into the cheeky kid I once was, the last fleeting thought being that of his kiss.

 

The next day, I woke up bright early in the morning. I took a peep into Heechul’s room, only to see his hips moving under the blanket as he held on tightly to his ‘Anna’ bolster. Scrunching up my face at my cousin’s actions, I ran out of the house, softly closing the door so as to not alert the enemy across the corridor.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter