Chapter 2

Devil's Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I open my eyes, blinking a few times in panic. Looking at the red couch with Frozen cushions, I calmed down, knowing that I was in Heechul’s house. If the Frozen cushions did not give it away, the life size doll of Anna lying down beside me on the couch, along with Cherry and Heebum, who were staring at me with indifferent eyes, were enough evidence that I was in my neighbour’s house. Groaning, I sat up. I pushed away the hair that fell in front of my eyes. I needed to cut my hair; maybe Heechul’s hairstylist friend could help me.

 

Caressing the cats, which lay down on the floor and hissed at me whenever my hands slowed down, I thought out loud.

 

“I got drunk again? How did I land up on Heechul’s couch? Wasn’t Heechul working overtime yesterday? And what about that cute Angel-was he just a dream?”

 

I got up from the couch, ignoring the hissing of the cats – they can scratch themselves or each other. I had better things to do then them all day. Lifting myself, I only took a step when dizziness overwhelmed me, causing me to fall back onto the couch. “Aish! My head is killing me,” I grumbled, knocking the side of my head.

 

I closed my eyes, leaning my head back on the couch rest to take a short rest. After a while, I opened my eyes, which landed on the side table, where a glass of water, two pills and a note sat.

 

Drink it if your head hurts.

 

“Heenim still knows me best,” I muttered, popping the pills into my mouth. I cringed at the bitter taste, drowning the glass of water quickly. Wondering about my dishevelled state, I winced at the strong alcohol smell and dirty clothes sticking to my skin. I stood up, deciding to take a shower. There were a few pieces of my clothes here as this was like my second house, and I knew Heechul would never be upset with me using his shower.

 

Battling the giddiness that lingered around, I decided to look around for Heechul. I trudged my way to the kitchen. Seeing that the owner wasn’t here, I helped myself to another glass of water before walking over to the bathroom.

 

I opened the door and the sound of the shower welcomed me. Is Heenim showering? Maybe I should test Siwon’s reaction by taking a shower with his crush.

 

I smirked, confidently walking in but my feet super glued themselves to the ground once my eyes feasted on the delicacy presented in front of me through the glass cubicle. The delicious body did not belong to Heechul. Instead, there stood an unknown guy, with a y body and beautiful curves. The biggest eye catching point was his thighs and hips and the milky skin begging to be marked. He was slightly on the shorter side, with a mop of brown hair. I could not see his face but it didn’t matter since my eyes were stuck to glorious in front of me. The slight shake of the bums drew me to him. I took a step but froze again when Heechul’s voice rang around the house.

 

“Sungminnie? Kyuhyunnie? Where are you lovelies? Are you doing naughty naughty? If you are, I hope you have steered away from my bed if not, I will not hesitate to sharpen my claws and kill you, you know?”

 

I turned to look back at the bathroom door when a high pitched shrill brought my attention back to the beauty. The angel was looking in my direction, his eyes wide with surprise swimming in them and his face was turning red with embarrassment as he snatched a towel from the hanger to wrap around himself. My eyes once again glued themselves onto the angel, widening in surprise when they saw the angel, Sungmin as per Heechul’s monologue, chucking a bottle of shampoo at me.

 

“Yah! You ert. Stupid brat! What are you doing? What do you want?” His questions rained on me as I scrunched down to nurse my lips, which had been blessed by the shampoo bottle. Dabbing at my lips, I looked at my fingers, skin stained red.

 

“Blood…” I muttered, rubbing my fingers as I looked up to smirk at the angel. “That hurts, you know, y angel.”

 

“Get Out! Get out, you ert!” Sungmin screeched at me whilst pushing me out of the bathroom, ignoring my protests. Shooting bolts at me with his eyes, he slammed the door shut in my face. I shrugged, walking to the couch while gently dabbing my lips. Entering the hall, I was greeted with the sight of Heechul laughing away on the couch.

 

Slapping his head and ignoring his following shriek, I walked to the kitchen and took out a packet of peas from the freezer. Resting it on my lips, I sighed in relief, walking back to plop down on the couch as Heechul’s eyes continued shooting daggers at me.

 

Glancing over at Heechul, I narrowed my eyes at his fashion – blond strands falling messily over his forehead with shades that he refused to take off even when indoors. He was wearing an electric blue suit with a simple black t-shirt underneath. “Were you at work or picking up chicks?” I questioned, to which he rolled his eyes.

 

“I work at the club, Mr Genius. Of course I need to dress up!” He justified, though I hardly saw how his reason supported his overdressing.

 

Dismissing the pointless discussion with a hand, I decided to ask something more meaningful. “Who is that babe anyway, hyung?”

 

Before Heechul could open his mouth, Sungmin whizzed out and graced me with his clothed presence, his minions Heebum and Cherry following behind closely.

 

“After everything, you don’t remember me, ert?”

 

“What am I supposed to remember?” I raised my eyebrow, a smile creeping onto my face at a thought. “We did it yesterday, angel?”

 

“No!” Sungmin spluttered frantically. Cute. “O-Of course not! I’m talking about your drunken antics! You landed your drunken on Heechul hyung’s door and I had to take care of you.”

 

“What kind of drunken antics?” I asked suggestively, but the innocent angel didn’t seem to catch it.

 

“Molesting me last night and barging in when I was showering just now!”

 

“I did?” I grinned as Heechul broke into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. “Those aren’t just drunken antics, angel. I will do it again sober.”

 

I chuckled when his jaw dropped in disbelief, and he struggled to retort with his tied tongue. Fortunately for him, Heechul decided to come to his rescue. “Ok! Time out! We need to take care of one important thing first. That is, I need my coffee. Sungminnie, prepare a cup of coffee for me ok? And Kyuhyun, go shower, you skunk.”

 

Forcing my eyes away from the glorious snuggly wrapped in those tight jeans, I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I helped myself graciously to the strawberry flavoured bath soap and let the cold water beat the knots out.

 

After dressing up in the clothes I had helped myself to earlier, I walked out to the kitchen where Heechul and Sungmin were sitting, steaming hot cups of coffee before them whilst Heebum and Cherry were feasting on their food.

 

“Heechul.”

 

“Don’t eat the hyung, you brat. Kyuhyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter