A Night for Drinking Pt. 2

The Little Things

Warning: ahead. Read at your own discretion.

Needless to say, the Shinee members got pretty wasted that night. 

The members' stereo blasted EDM music on high volume. Taemin had stripped down to his underwear and shot down more beer - like he usualy does when he's drunk. Jonghyun had drunk only 3 shots of soju before succumbing to the alcohol. Already he was on the floor wallowing in tears, which wasn't unusual since he was known for being pretty emotional at times. He wailed petty cries of sorrow. 

"Where am I!? What has life come to???"
"Why am I like this?? D,:"
"I want my mom!" 

Onew calmly chugged down another bottle of beer and relaxed on the couch. 

In front of him, Key sat on the floor, with his hair up in an apple hairstyle. He looked around at nothing in particular and announced loudly but ineptly, "I am Kim Kib... Kim Key Bum from SHINEE!" He howled the name of the group. Onew leaned back and his leg hit Key's back. Key swung his arms at his Hyung's leg. "Yah get away from me" he whined breathlessly. 

And Minho sat a few feet away from him singing with discord. He was pretty tone-deaf when he's drunk. 

"Krusty KRAA-YEA YEAAAAA | YEA YEA YEAAAA | YAY EE YEA YEA PIZZA, IS THE PIZZA YEAAAAA FOR YOU AND.... MEEEEE-EEEE~"

"Ah shut up!" Taemin threw a pillow toward Minho's face. "You're drunk!"

"Aigoo Minho," Onew whined, pointing to the blank TV screen. "Keep it down I'm trying to watch the game."

"Hyung~" Minho whined. "Why won't you see a movie with me~?"

"Aissh" Key whined. "All you wanna do is watch soccer and play soccer and blah blah blah SOCCER and marry SOCCER and-"

Minho raised his arm to Key's mouth. He tried to ruffle the diva's hair, but his inebriate state just made him gently slap Key's head and mess up his hair. "Oh shut up Kibum. What are you gonna do" 

The feisty feline raised his arms at Minho, violently trying to fight off the member's hand. He had a mission to avenge. The soccer player had messed up his hair, and there's no way he was gonna let Minho get away with it. 

Minho calmly removed his hand. He remained oblivious to the feline's intent. He did not at all suspect a thing. Key let out a violent, feline growl. He began crawling over to Minho. And before Minho could react, Key had already made his way over to his side. He grabbed  Minho's neck and smashed the member's lips against his own. 

Key wrapped his arms around Minho's neck to tighten his grasp and deepen the kiss. Minho placed his hand on Key's shoulder, trying to push him off. Unfortunately for him, his attempt failed, for Key was already pushing him onto the floor, and he clearly had no intention of backing down. Now, Minho lay on the floor and Key lay on top of him. 

Alas, Key pulled away from the kiss, but his grip on Minho's neck remained. Their lips were within centimeters of each other. Minho looked into Key's eyes with astonishment. At this point, he decided it was no use trying to fight off Key - since Key was noticeably stronger and more aggressive when intoxicated - so he willingly succumbed to the diva's lips when they approached for a second round. This time, Minho rested his hands on the diva's hips, making no attempts to break away from him. 

"Finally," Taemin complained. "Sure took long enough."

"Seriously, get a room you two." Onew said, throwing a pillow at them. 

Minho and Key, too drunk to process what their members were saying, looked into each other's eyes. They both knew they've been waiting for way too long. 
Minho stood up and lifted Key in his arms. He carried him bridal style out of the living room as Key mumbled. 

Taemin clumsily made his way over to Onew. "That's it? All we had to do is drink to get them back together?"

Onew wasn't paying attention. "Aigoo, it amazes me how he can carry someone drunk and not slip." He sipped some more soju from a new bottle.

Taemin tried to snatch the bottle of soju from him, but Onew was too quick for him. "Give it here." He reached but his Hyung held it out of his reach. "Hyung~ give it to me~"

"I don't want to." He said bluntly. He tried taking another sip but Taemin approached him. 

"Give it~" Taemin whined. He ed his arms in front of him. He began to wrestle with him. 

Onew put the bottle on the floor. "I don't have it!"

"Give it!" Taemin wrestled him until they were lying down on the couch. "Hyung..." 

"Why!?!?!?" Jonghyun cried out. 

"Oh hush up you crybaby." Onew admonished. He wrapped his arm around Taemin's neck and fell asleep on the couch. 

Taemin waved his arms in the air. "Hyung let go~" he pouted. "Hyung~~~" He tried wrestling his way out but his was no use. Onew's grip was too tight. He gradually lowered his arms, lessened his mumbles and and fell asleep. 

 

Minho managed to carry Key to his (Minho's) room without tumbling. All at once, his drunkenness overtook him and they collapsed onto the bed in the darkness. Key scrambled to his knees and cupped Minho's face. He didn't hesitate before jamming their lips together. Minho sat up and wrapped his arms around Key's waist. Key climbed on him and straddled him. He grabbed Minho's collar and raised it, pulling the member's shirt off completely. They continued to make out and strip each other. 

When they were both down to their underwear, Minho lay his head on the pillow, while Key sat on top of him. They reconnected their lips. Key grabbed hold of Minho's hair and inserted his tongue in the other's mouth. Minho ran his hands all over Key's . He pulled out the hair tie holding up Key's hair in his apple style. For a moment, Key disconnected their lips to breathe. He rested his forehead on Minho's. "I... I need more..." he whispered in between breaths. "Choi Minho, Give. Me. More."

Minho knew exactly what to do. He pulled off Key's underwear, and Key did the same with Minho's boxers. Key straddled him again. They both felt the familiar tingling sensation of their bodies coming in contact after such a long time. Minho reached into his drawer and doused his fingers in lube. He got up and placed Key onto his back. Minho's lips went to Key's neck; simultaneously, his lubed fingers enters Key's hole. Key let out a huge moan.

"Ahhh... hmmm... Minho..." Minho held onto Key's raised legs to support them. Then, slowly, he entered Key.

"AHHH..." Key moaned louder. He breathed steadily as Minho left hickeys all over his neck and ed into Key. "Ah... Choi... Choi Minho..." he let out more quiet moans. "It's been too long. I've... I missed you. So much."

Minho stopped kissing his neck and made eye contact with the feline. "I missed you. Every day. I didn't know how to approach you." He leaned down and kissed Key's lips. "I love you." He kissed him again. 

"I love you too. I'll-" Another kiss. "always love you." Another kiss. "Minho, it's coming." 

Minho ed harder this time. "Yes... Choi Minho YESS!!" Key exclaimed. The sensation was so good he couldn't take it. He grabbed Minho's hair tightly. "Minho it's coming!"

Alas, Minho cummed inside of Key. Key's eyes widened. "Choi...yes..." his moans reduced to a whisper. His own substance spewed out onto his stomach. 

When the feline finished , Minho gently pulled himself out and looked into Key's eyes. The members' lips remained within an inch of each other. They breathed heavily, trying to recover from their experience. They had both just cummed, and were exhausted. The alcohol - still in their systems - only fatigued them further. Minho gently brushed aside Key's hair. They slowly leaned toward each other and passionately kissed. They covered themselves in Minho's blankets and wrapped their arms around each other.  

Now they lay on their sides, facing each other, arms still lovingly embracing one another. They tried to verbalize their thoughts through their drunkenness.

"Key... I- I don't like this. Not being with you. I want us back."

"Min...Minho... me too. I don't know if we..."

"We were going great. One great year. I want you. Forever."

"MInho... I'm not leaving. I'll always be here. With you. Forever."

That was the last thing Key said before he and Minho drifted off to sleep and entered dream land. Together.

WHAT!?!?!? Just one chapter uploaded and already both my stories have 6 subs AND more than 100 views each!?!? wow thank you guys so much! don't forget to leave comments. and PLEASE share and show love for my other fic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/958794/a-new-kind-of-love-choiminho-key-kimkibum-minho-minkey-romance-shinee 

oh and i still havent come up with a good title (sorry :/). suggestions would be very much appreciated! :))) I will give you credit in my foreword if i like yours and i fail to come up with one ;)