New PA meets the Park Chanyeol

Mission Possible: Stalk the Famous Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Okay so, she is your new PA," Manager Kwon said and nodded at Aerin to introduce herself.

The woman in her twenties smiled and bowed. "I'm Jang Aerin. I hope we can get along well!"

Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Well, I'm not that picky with people. By the way, I'm—"

"Park Chanyeol. Actor, rapper, dancer. Part-time composer. Member of EXO-K. Born on Novem—"

Aerin was stopped by Manager Kwon when he put his hand on . "Sorry about that Chan. We've been briefing her for days. But, she did a good job right?"

Chanyeol just smiled and nodded. "She memorized a lot, yes."

"And I also took note of your meal preferences, Mr. Park," Aerin butted in, proud of herself.

"That's great, Ms. Jang," Mr. Kwon chuckled.

"But I'm not a picky eater either. What are those food preferences anyway?" Chanyeol asked, curious.

"Pork tonkatsu!"

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot," he laughed. "But just like what I said, I'm not that sensitive with foods. But excellent, Aerin-ssi."

Aerin's cheeks heaten up. Hearing her name from someone famous' mouth is really flattering. "Thank you. Expect that I'll do my best in this job, Mr. Park!"

****

"I think I can get along well with Aerin-ssi. She's really good and nice, but I think she's just too... young I guess?" Chanyeol said as he sat down on the couch.

"Well yes, I guess so too," Manager Kwon agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter