Jang Aerin, the PA

Mission Possible: Stalk the Famous Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aerin-noona, do I still have any schedule for today?” Park Chanyeol asked while looking at the back rear mirror, waiting for her response.

The woman from beside the driver’s seat turned her head and smiled after checking the planner. She put the remaining curly hair hanging on her face behind her ears. “The photoshoot we are heading to is the last one on the line, Sir. Do you still have any plans for today?”

Chanyeol looked outside and sighed. He was thinking if he’d continue with his plan of visiting her, or just take that remaining time to rest. He took another sigh in defeat. “Can you make a reservation in La Delicious. I’m going to meet someone.”

That cause a spark in Aerin’s mind. La Delicious. An exclusive restaurant, usually for intimate talks. Bingo. He’s definitely meeting a woman.  “L-La Delicious? O-okay, Sir…” She smiled and kept blinking. “Are you meeting someone again for contract signing?”

He just sighed. “I don’t want to do anything work-related after this photoshoot.”

“So you are meeting with someone—” she was cut when she realized she got too excited with what she was figuring out.

Chanyeol just looked at her indifferently and smiled. “That’s what I said.”

She laughed nervously and just focused on writing something on the planner. She was thinking of something to ask to at least confirm if what she has formulated in her mind is correct. “Uhh, Sir. Is this a table for two?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter