What actually is going on

Mission Possible: Stalk the Famous Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two days agoooooo…

“You are taking a vacation?” Park Chanyeol asked for the third time, just to make sure what he heard from Mr. Kwon, his manager for forever, is right.

“Like I told, it won’t take that long,” the older man, in his forties, explained and sighed as he looked at Chanyeol.

“How many days?”

“Three months,” he smiled and chuckled nervously.

“Wow,” he mumbled. “You talk about ‘it won’t take that long’ as if it’s like a week or less.”

“It’s more like a family reunion. It’s been a decade since I last saw my whole family and my daughter is getting married in three months,” he explained. “And I actually already filed a leave and the management miraculously agreed, thank God,” he said. “And since you are my talent, of course, you should know.”

He sat on the couch and looked up at Mr. Kwon.  “Congratulations on your daughter’s marriage. I’m actually glad you are having get-togethers with your family.” He sighed, “It’s just that… who will be with me with all these line up promotions? And you will be gone for three months? I can’t imagine anyone doing schedules better than you.”

“Of course you’ll tell me I’m the best since I’m the only one who became your manager slash scheduler,” he smiled. “Don’t worry. The management already hired your temporary personal assistant. She’s got a great background and I bet she’ll do best with the job.”

****

"Okay, ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter