Brunch with the Idol

Mission Possible: Stalk the Famous Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next daaaayyyyyyy~

“Okay, be calm Jang Aerin. He’s also a human who can be late, and maybe he has valid reason. He’s a very busy person, okay?” She tried calming herself down as she took a deep breath and looked at the clock. “You are just waiting for almost two hours. You are still lucky. Others even wait forever.”

She looked around when she finally calmed herself down. She looked around, noticing that the place is getting crowded. Then that hit her. “Why does he even want to eat here? This is a place full of people. He can get noticed here.”

She was about to send message to Chanyeol to suggest some other place when he called. Without letting the first ring end, she answered right away. “Hello, good morning, Mr. Park!”

“Good morning, Aerin-noona. I’m sorry for making you wait. It’s just that—”

Aerin then heard a loud screaming of girls from the background. “Ohhh…”

“I got trapped. They recognized me even with my outfit. I’m sorry,” he apologized. “I can’t get out of the building.”

“Ohhhh, okay. It’s definitely okay, Mr. Park. Nothing to be sorry about,” she said.

“Did I disturb you today? Supposedly you have other plans for today?” He asked and Aerin heard a shutting door from the background and it got quiet.

“No Mr. Park. I don’t have anything scheduled for today,” she answered right away, not to make him feel bad. “You didn’t disturb me, I swear.”

“So then, it won’t hurt you if we still have the breakfast, I mean brunch t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter