Suga - Glasses

BTS Reader Oneshots

Your eyes widen in shock as you open the door to your shared apartment, and find the area completely in disarray.

“Min Yoongi, what the hell?” you shout, immediately knowing that the culprit was none other than Min Suga.

A crash is suddenly heard from yours and Yoongi’s shared bedroom, and you quickly make your way over.

If you thought the living room was a mess, once you opened the bedroom door, all you wanted to do in that moment is crawl in a hole and die. On the floor laid both Yoongi’s and your clothes, along with random documents and picture frames. It was almost impossible to take a single step into the room.

“Min Yoongi, come out and explain yourself or so hel-“

“Jagiya have you seen my glasses? I can’t find them anywyoure, and I can’t see anything,” Yoongi whines from the closet.

Recently the couple had ventured to the optometrist to check Yoongi’s vision, and it turned out he should’ve gotten glasses a long time ago. It’s only been a week since their visit, and Yoongi had lost his glasses over 20 times already.

It’s amazing he hasn’t broken them, you think to yourself as you steps into the room.

Immediately you regret it as you hears a crunching noise coming from under your foot. You could see Yoongi’s head pop out of the closet, his eyes squinting unbearably. Spoke too soon, you admit as you lift your foot to reveal what was supposed to be Yoongi’s pair of glasses.

Yoongi shouts in despair, all these hours spent looking for the darn things, and they end up getting squiyoud.

The next day, you are looking in mirror while fixing your hair. Today is date night and wants to make sure you looks good.

“Yoongi, do I look ok?” You ask as said man walks into the room, still squinting.

“Don’t know. Still can’t see anything,” he answers with a bitter tone.

“Then come close,” You say as you pull Yoongi to look at your properly.

Yoongi’s eyes widen from the surprise, and he stands still as he notices the close proximity they’re in. Yoongi smirks and leans down to kiss your lips again and again.

“You look great, as always,” Yoongi reassures you as they pull away.

“Now let’s have the best date night this birthday girl has ever had, hmm?” Yoongi teases.

You nod. “Happy Birthday, (Y/N).”