Jimin - Ice Cream

BTS Reader Oneshots

Jimin and you skip into the supermarket, hand in hand. They head straight for the frozen dairy section. You stop to stare at all the selections of ice cream, while Jimin’s strong arms wrap around your waist, his chin resting on your shoulder.

Jimin smiled in victory when you didn’t push him off. You are usually shy when showing skinship in public, but Jimin would like to think he wasn’t puyoud off because he’s the best boyfriend ever, rather than you were too occupied looking at the ice cream instead of paying attention to your boyfriend.

I refuse to lose to my girlfriend’s attention to dairy products! Jimin exclaims in his head.

“Jagi~ How about we get the regular chocolate ice cream? Don’t you like chocolate ice cream?” Jimin suggests while pulling out a large tub of chocolate ice cream. You nod your head in agreement. Jimin smiles, and the couple begin to head to the cash register when Jimin suddenly stops in his tracks.

“But, could we get another tub of ice cream for me? I’m not feeling up for chocolate,” Jimin asks, pointing back to the aisle they were just in.

You sigh in frustration, and Jimin flinches.

“Jimin, we don’t need two. Just it up,” You say, pulling your boyfriend toward the cash register.

“But jagiya! We always get chocolate. Please, please just this one time, can we get something different?” Jimin pleads, his bottom lip jutting out in a pout.

You stare at your boyfriend, trying your best to stay strong and avoid succumbing to your boyfriend’s aegyo.

You quickly find yourself as home, with a bag of vanilla bean ice cream, and an extremely excited Jimin. You sigh as you set the ice cream on the kitchen counter. You turn around to grab bowls, but as you turn back, your vision is blocked by a large tub of chocolate ice cream with a single candle stuck in the middle of it.

“Ta-da! Happy Birthday You! Tricked you good didn’t I? You didn’t even see me buy it did you? Wah~ I’m good at this,” Jimin praises himself.

You stare at your boyfriend in disbelief. They had been arguing at the supermarket for over 20 minutes over which ice cream to buy, and in the end, your boyfriend did what you said not to do and bought two tubs of ice cream.

You stick a spoon into the vanilla bean ice cream and fling the dairy product at your boyfriend. Jimin flinches back, the cold ice cream landing on his face. You burst into a fit of giggles, and like that, the couple ensue on an all-out ice cream war.