Rap Monster - Elevators

BTS Reader Oneshots

The couple push their way into the crowded elevator, Namjoon going to one side, you going to the opposite.

You see, the couple had a fight, not too long ago, and although neither of them remember quite what they were fighting about, both were too stubborn to apologize and admit their fault.

This brings us to the current situation, where rather than standing comfortably together in a stuffy elevator, they’d rather stand on either sides, far away from each other. Even after all the people had exited the elevator, they refused to even look at each other.

You huff as you watch the numbers on the screen above indicate that they were going up. Your arms were crossed over your chest, and you puffed your cheeks, a habit Namjoon noticed when you was upset and frustrated.

Honestly Namjoon felt guilty for upsetting his girlfriend, and therefore ruining their day together. He desperately wanted to apologize, but being a man, and the leader of a powerful hip-hop group, his pride disapproved of it.

Namjoon’s thoughts were quickly interrupted when the elevator came to a quick halt, the lights flickering in the process. You gasp in fear, suddenly realizing their situation.

The elevator had broken down, and they were currently in the middle of the 12th and 13th floor. Your heart raced, and you slowly slid down to the floor. As dramatic as it seems, you have a deathly fear of heights. The only way you managed to stay calm on elevators was because Namjoon was there.

Namjoon. That’s right.

Your boyfriend. The one you got in a meaningless fight with.

“Namjoon,” You call out, and Namjoon’s arms are already around your by the time you finished. “It’s ok. I’m here,” Namjoon whispers into your ear softly. You let out a breath, not realizing you were even holding it.

“I’m sorry,” a voice cut through the silence in the small box. You looked up at your boyfriend. “Me too,” you respond. The two lean in for a kiss, and suddenly the elevator is moving again.

The couple stand up, hands intertwined. “Sorry your birthday was so crappy. How about we go shopping? Or out to eat?” Namjoon suggests. You nod and smile at him. “Happy Birthday, (Y/N).”