Heating Up

By My Side

After a quick stop at the market, they arrived back at Young Bae’s house. Working together, their dinner was ready in no time. Once the stew was in their bellies, they made a detour to the shower before watching the television. Young Bae’s arm was feeling well enough that he mostly washed himself, much to Ji Yong’s disappointment.

Both of them dressed in a pair of shorts and returned to the living room. As casually as possible, GD circled his arms around his friend’s waist as they shuffled down the hall. He was feeling particularly good after the kiss they had shared earlier, and was hoping for another chance before the night was through. As they reached the sofa, Young Bae tried to pull away, but Ji Yong held on and turned with him.

“Why? Are we sitting like this? Me on your lap?”

“Mm,” Ji Yong agreed.

“I eat bricks, remember?” Young Bae asked with a chuckle.

Ji Yong pouted, but reluctantly let go. His friend had a good point, after all; there was nothing y about being crushed.

“You’re upset.”

He shrugged, but didn’t hide his disappointment.

“Sit first,” Young Bae instructed.

Sighing, Ji Yong sat in the corner seat with his arms crossed. Young Bae leaned down and pulled them apart, draping them on the back and arm of the sofa. Next, he grabbed his leg and propped it up, running down the length of the couch.

“What are you doing?”

“Sitting how you want, without hurting you,” he answered, turning so that he could sit between his long legs. He scooted back, pressing they were seated firmly chest to back. Ji Yong’s arms immediately wrapped around, resting with his palms flat against his abs. His legs closed in around him too; one pressing to his, the other bent across it.

“Better?” Young Bae asked as the other man nuzzled his neck.

Ji Yong hummed in agreement and closed his eyes, content. He didn’t open them until the shorter man had stopped flipping through channels.

“Looks familiar,” Young Bae said softly, setting the remote aside.

Ji Yong only paid a slight bit of attention to the tv; he was much more focused on the man leaning against him. Softly, he kissed just behind his ear. One of Young Bae’s hands moved up to rest on one of his, pressing it to his belly. Several minutes later, he ran his nose across the damp skin under his hairline and kissed the base of his spine. He smiled noticing his friend’s sudden goosebumps.

Young Bae’s concentration was wrecked, every time he got distracted by the show, Ji Yong touched or kissed his neck. He supposed the taller man knew how sensitive his neck was, although he couldn’t remember it ever coming. Up. In fact, just his breath caressing his damp skin was enough to give him small shivers. It also didn’t help that it had been so long since he’d had a woman, and the fact that he was behind him. Not being able to see Ji Yong made it easier to forget that the hands and lips belonged to a man; there wasn’t much difference just in the feel.

He glanced back at the tv and things were made even harder by the woman removing her shirt. He forced in a deep breath that hitched when Ji Yong again kissed his neck, down at the base, lingering. Instead of stopping, as he had done each time prior, Ji Yong drug his lips an inch upward, kissing again before lightly. Unaware of himself, Young Bae made a small noise and tilted his head just a bit.

Ji Yong continued kissing and his way up the tanned neck, excited and encouraged by its owner’s reactions. When he nibbled on his earlobe, Young Bae’s free hand gripped his thigh lightly. As he was working his way down the opposite side, the hand Young Bae was holding began to slide down his body. He swallowed roughly as Young Bae guided his hand onto the bulge in his shorts and helped him to squeeze it once. Leaving him to hold it alone, his hand reached up and pulled Ji Yong’s head forward.

Giving in entirely, young Bae grabbed Ji Yong and kissed him, pushing his hips up against his hand. The other man only hesitated a moment until his tongue was sliding across Young Bae’s. His hand moved, going underneath the shorts and cupping his bare flesh. , Young Bae lost himself in the feel of the man wrapped around him, the hand slowly down his length.

It didn’t take long for his body to demand more, moving restlessly, seeking more pleasure. Ji Yong was squirming too and he held himself off, allowing him to slide out from underneath him. He was expecting him to climb onto his lap, but instead he merely leaned in to kiss him once, before trailing his lips down his chest and abdomen. Young Bae relaxed his head back on the sofa and stared blindly up at the ceiling, focused intently on his friend’s mouth.

His brain was so foggy that he didn’t recognize Ji Yong’s intent, until his tongue ran the length of .

“Oh!” He stared down at his best friend, kneeling between his legs.

They blinked silently at each other for a minute, then, keeping eye contact, Ji Yong took the tip into his mouth. A long, low moan escaped Young Bae as his head dropped back again.

“Don’t think,” Ji Yong whispered, “just enjoy.”

Young Bae’s eyes slid closed as he was taken fully into the man’s mouth. After all the teasing, it didn’t take too long for him to get overwhelmed.

“Ji, Ji, stop,” he panted.

Instead of listening, Ji Yong took him deeply, grunting in surprise at Young Bae’s release. Looking up at the flushed man of his every fantasy, drew his attention back to his own desire. He trotted quickly to the bathroom, taking out Young Bae’s lotion without a moment’s pause.

Young Bae slowly came back to himself, his body heavy with spent pleasure. Lifting up his head, he realized he was alone.

“Ji Yong?” he called softly. “Ji Yongie?”

“I’m here,” he answered, leaving the bathroom.

Frowning, Young Bae studied him. “You’re okay?”

“I’m good,” he responded instantly with a smile. “Sleepy.”

“Me too,” he agreed, fixing his shorts and getting to his feet.

Something still felt a little strange as he entered the bathroom to clean up before bed.

Maybe he had just wanted to brush his teeth.’ Young Bae reddened at the thought.

His eyes were caught by the bottle of lotion sitting on the counter. He hadn’t used any after their shower. Why would Ji Yong bother with it during such a…

“Oh,” he whispered, as he realized what its purpose was. Also, remembering that it had been on the counter randomly before. He suddenly felt bad that his friend had felt it necessary to escape to the bathroom to finish alone. Putting the lotion away, he quickly got ready, determined that it wouldn’t happen again.

A/N: So I had YouTube playing while I was writing this, and funnily enough just as I was getting to the of the sofa scene, K-Will’s song Please Don’t started playing. J  So, what do you guys think? Was it good, bad, ugly? Should I slap myself and come back to reality? What was that? I couldn’t hear you silly; you have to write a review, I’m not psychic.