Forever

By My Side

Young Bae woke up, feeling peaceful and extremely well-rested. Opening his eyes, he smiled; he was nose-to-nose with Ji Yong. They were holding hands and had an arm around each other. He leaned forward a bit to kiss Ji Yong’s forehead, then closed eyelids, nose, his lips.

Ji Yong hummed as he came awake to Young Bae’s kisses. His hand slid down to the heavy thigh resting on his hip, as he wiggled his way closer. Tucking his head under Young Bae’s chin, he molded himself to the strong body.

“Good morning,” Young Bae said softly, folding his arms around the smaller man and back his fluffy hair.

“G’morning,” Ji Yong answered, his voice muffled by the other’s chest.

They held each other silently for several minutes, until the phone rang. Groaning, they separated, Ji Yong answering his phone, Young Bae heading for the bathroom.

“Young Bae-ah, I have to go,” Ji Yong called as he dressed quickly.

“Now? We’re supposed to be free until this afternoon,” he complained.

“I know. But there’s a problem with a track I produced. I’m sorry.”

“Eat while you’re there. Breakfast and lunch! Don’t skip.”

Young Bae opened the door for him.

“I got it.”

“Ji Yong-ah!” Young Bae stopped him in the doorway.

“Yeah?”

Ji Yong turned to look and received a quick kiss.

“Work hard.”

“Yeah.”

They smiled broadly at each other for a moment, and then Ji Yong left for work.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Hours later, Ji Yong finally arrived at the studio for the music program they’d be performing on.

“Hyung!” Maknae called out, seeing him. “You’re late.”

“I know. A file got deleted; I had to find backups and put the song back together again. It was a mess,” Ji Yong explained sitting immediately in the hair and makeup chair. “How much time do we have?”

“About 30 minutes,” Dae Sung answered.

“Did you eat?” Young Bae asked.

“Breakfast and lunch,” Ji Yong answered, grinning at his friend in the mirror.

Leaving the successful stage a little while later, Young Bae threw an arm around Ji Yong as the group practically bounced their way backstage.

“Did you see the red-head?” Seungri asked, whistling.

“On the left? Oh yeah!” Top added, hands outlining a voluptuous woman.

“That’s the one.” Seungri grinned. He cupped his hands in front of his own chest. “Did you see her-”

“Oppa?” Lee Jin Yoon stepped out in front of them.

“Jin Yoon-ssi, hello,” Top awkwardly broke the silence first, knocking down Seungri’s hands, and glancing over at Young Bae.

“Long time no see,” Dae Sung greeted, grabbing Seungri’s arm. “Excuse us.”

“What? Wait, I wanna hear-” Seungri complained as he was drug away by Dae Sung and Top.

“Ji Yong Oppa,” she bowed slightly, “could you give us a few minutes.”

“…Sure.” Ji Yong started to pull away, but Young Bae’s arm tightened.

“No, we don’t need privacy. I told you last time that I’m busy,” Young Bae said.

“Oppa, please? Just a couple of minutes?”

He took a deep breath, looking around the empty hallway.

“One, but don’t look for me after this. Start.”

She vented a noise of frustration, but quickly composed herself.

“I’m sorry that I left. I’m sorry that I went out with my co-stars. But I did not cheat on you. I’m also very sorry that I didn’t come back sooner. I still love you. I know you still love me. I know you waited for me, just like I waited for you.”

“I never agreed to wait for you,” he interrupted.

She nodded. “But I know that you did anyway. Sure, you may have gone on dates, but you never gave your heart away.

“You’re wrong.”

“No. You’re angry and trying to push me away. But you still love me. You could never love anyone as much as you love me. Ji Yong Oppa is the only person that’s ever been able to take your attention away from me. You’re faithful to me,” Jin Yoon said confidently, brushing her hair back over her shoulder.

“I love the person that I’m with now. That person makes me feel happier and more loved than anybody I’ve ever met. What we had 2 years ago is nothing next to what I have now. I don’t want to hurt you, but I also don’t want any misunderstandings. I’m loyal to my lover, not you.” Young Bae paused. “Time’s up.”

He kept tight hold of Ji Yong and maneuvered passed the teary-eyed girl.

“That’s not true!” she yelled after them. “I can’t believe that!”

Young Bae sighed, but didn’t slow his pace.

“Young Bae-ah,” Ji Yong began softly.

“She’ll be fine, just keep walking.”

“But…you were going to marry her.”

“That was a long time ago.”

“But, you even bought the ring.”

“And gave it to Seven-hyung. Ji Yongie, I don’t love her anymore. Yes, I was a little shook up when she cornered me the other day. But I didn’t lie to her. I meant everything I just said.”

“But, you… You’re not gay,” he whispered.

Young Bae finally stopped and pulled Ji Yong close so they couldn’t be overheard.

“Define gay.”

“What?”

“What makes someone gay? Emotional attraction to a person of the same ? Physical attraction? ual attraction? Do you think I could have done the things we’ve done if I’m not attracted to you by all of those things? No, I don’t see any other men this way. Just you. So am I gay, not gay? It doesn’t really matter; I only want to be with you.”

“But-”

“Stop trying to talk me out of it,” he ordered, thumping JI Yong’s shoulders lightly.

Ji Yong allowed himself to be led to their dressing room. Mind preoccupied, going over everything Young Bae had just said, he silently changed clothes.

“Seungri-ah, why is Hyung wearing your pants?” Dae Sung asked quietly.

“Don’t know. But, that’s Young Bae-hyung’s shirt.”

“And my jacket,” Top added quietly from behind them.

“Why didn’t he take anything of mine?” Dae Sung asked, half pouting.

Seungri grinned and lightly tossed Dae Sung’s shoes next to Ji Yong’s feet.

“Thanks,” Ji Yong mumbled, paying no attention as he put on the ill-fitting shoes.

Young Bae reached back for his shirt and came up empty before grabbing Ji Yong’s. He frowned at it; sure that wasn’t what he had been wearing. Then, he noticed Ji Yong and smirked at his friend’s outfit. Shaking his head, he slipped on the too-tight tee and tossed Ji Yong’s jacket to Top.

“Hyung?” Dae Sung called softly.

“He’ll be fine, don’t worry,” Young Bae answered with a smile. “We’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

Young Bae again wrapped an arm around Ji Yong and chuckled as he led him away.

“That was weird, right?” Maknae asked.

“I think they’re finally sorting things out,” Top responded with a shrug. He slung the jacket over his arm; it didn’t match his outfit at all.

“Yeah, seemed like it yesterday too,” Dae Sung agreed, lacing up Ji Yong’s boot tightly to help them from flopping too much.

“Really?” Seungri asked, scratching his head, but grinning.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ji Yong hesitated just inside Young Bae’s doorway. Chuckling, the shorter man knelt to pull off Ji Yong’s shoes; amazed that he had managed to squeeze them on in the first place. Standing up, Ji Yong was watching him curiously. Young Bae patted his friend’s arm and turned to get a drink, but Ji Yong caught his forearm.

They stared into each other’s eyes for a long minute. JI Yong slowly closed the distance between their bodies, wrapping his arms around Young Bae’s neck.

“This is forever now,” Ji Yong said softly into his neck. “No running away.”

“Can’t believe you just realized that,” Young Bae countered, hugging him tightly.

Ji Yong pulled back enough to kiss him; gently at first, then more intensely, harder and deeper. Young Bae held tight to Ji Yong’s waist as he was backed into a wall. Simultaneously, one went on tip toes and the other bent his knees, grinding their hips together. As they got more desperate, their kisses got messier, shirts were ripped off and discarded, necks left bruised and bitten, until Ji Yong dropped to his knees, frantically opening Young Bae’s belt and pants.

All thoughts of teasing behind him, Ji Yong immediately took in Young Bae’s hardness, taking him as deep as possible, making Young Bae call out and grab a handful of hair. He hard and fast, enjoying the way the other man was panting.

“Stop! Stop, Ji Yongie,” Young Bae gasped, pulling away before it was too late.

“Why’d you stop me?” Ji Yong asked, confused as Young Bae urged him to his feet.

Instead of answering, Young Bae turned them quickly, pressing the other to the wall, kissing him again. He slid his hand down his chest agonizingly slow, taking his time to open Ji Yong’s pants. He pushed the clothing down as he knelt. He looked up, meeting his lover’s eyes as he slowly ran his tongue from base to tip.

In a matter of minutes, Ji Yong was pleading for release. But, Young Bae stood up, kissing and nipping the man’s trembling body.

“Come with me,” Young Bae whispered, interlocking their fingers and leading him to the bedroom.

He helped Ji Yong lay on his back in the middle of the bed. On his knees between Ji Yong’s thighs, Young Bae took a moment to admire his wide-eyed friend.

“You’re going to have to help me out,” Young Bae reasoned. “I’ve never been here with a man before.”

“Me neither,” Ji Yong responded quietly.

“But-”

“Never got this far. Didn’t want to really…not with them.”

Young Bae was silent for a moment, looking at his red face. “Good,” he finally grunted, leaning down to kiss him again.

Ji Yong’s hand s between them, grasping both of them, sliding them together. Young Bae started to feel the urgency again as Ji Yong pumped them roughly. He forced his breath to slow, fighting down his , not ready to end it.

Sitting up, he moved his lover’s hand away and positioned himself at his entrance. Looking questioningly up, he saw Ji Yong watching eagerly, biting his lip. Slowly, carefully, he pushed inside, gasping as Ji Yong hissed.

Once he was all the way in, he paused, Ji Yong, whose face was a very enticing mix of pain and pleasure, the latter quickly winning out. Young Bae moved his hips gently, barely creating any friction, but making both of them moan.

“You’re okay?” he asked softly, holding Ji Yong’s hand.

“Yes. Feels good.”

Confidence growing, Young Bae began to move more, pulling out most of the way, pushing back in, faster and deeper.

Ji Yong couldn’t stop the constant flow of and panting as Young Bae harder. He was sure he would explode any second. Trying to prolong it and yet enjoy every second possible, he tugged at Young Bae, pulling him down to kiss. But the angle was awkward, so Young Bae hooked his powerful arms around Ji Yong’s knees, folding his flexible body, and unintentionally making for deeper s.

Ji Yong clung to Young Bae’s body as they moved, faster and more desperate. His release came suddenly and hard; wracking his body with shudders as he called out sharply. Young Bae feeling his lover’s release on their bellies, didn’t slow. He was so close, and it felt so good, he abandoned all thoughts as he slammed into Ji Yong’s body, sloppily kissing all the while. Finally, Young Bae half-shouted and stiffened as the washed over him. He a few more times, riding out the feelings, as he tried to recapture his breath.

Collapsing onto his friend, Young Bae smiled as Ji Yong his hair and back, kissing his cheek and ear.

“I love you,” Ji Yong said softly.

“I’ve always loved you,” Young Bae whispered back, shifting over a bit, so that he didn’t crush his friend.

Slowly, Young Bae started drifting off to sleep, nestled in Ji Yong’s embrace. Just before darkness took over, he heard his lover’s barely audible complaining.

“Why are my feet so sore?” Ji Yong mumbled

 

The End.

Thanks to everyone for reading and subscribing! And especially big, wonderfully sweet thanks go to you lovely people that reviewed! You guys are awesome!!