A Future?

By My Side

It was the end of another long day; but it hadn’t felt difficult at all to Ji Yong. Young Bae had stayed by his side all day, smiling and touching. Although, underneath it, there seemed to be something bothering him. He could guess what it was, though it wasn’t exactly something he wanted to hear, although he knew he would have to eventually.

As they exited the building together, Young Bae was nervous that Lee Jin Yoon would be waiting for him again. He didn’t want Ji Yong to see her until he had a chance to talk to him. From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of long, black hair. Not waiting to confirm its owner’s identity, he grabbed Ji Yong’s hand and started running towards his friend’s car.

“What’s the rush?” Ji Yong asked as he ran beside him.

“Seungri’s going to ask you to dinner again.” Not a lie, but not really the truth either.

“He already did,” Ji Yong responded as they reached his car.

“He did?”

“When you were in the bathroom. I said no.”

“Oh. Well…okay. Do you want to stop and get something?”

“Sure.”

After driving to their favorite restaurant, they headed back to Young Bae’s house. Ji Yong hovered anxiously in the living room. His friend had been silent throughout their meal and on the drive over; Ji Yong figured he was getting ready to say what had to be said.

“Ji Yongie,” he started, scratching the back of his head, “there’s something I need to tell you.”

He kept his eyes down, but nodded.

“Yesterday, after work, Lee Jin Yoon showed up at YG. She, uh, well, she said she moved back to Korea.” He paused, waiting for his friend’s reaction.

“I know, I saw an article online last night. That’s why I went to my place; I figured you needed time to think,” he answered in the most normal voice he could muster. “So…what did she say?”

“Huh? Oh, not much. I didn’t really give her the chance. Said she wanted to get coffee and talk,” he admitted.

“Oh?”

“Yeah. But, anyway, I just… I wanted to tell you. I don’t want you to think I was hiding it. Or that it’s even something to hide. Because it’s not.”

“I see.” He blinked a few times, fighting the wetness gathering in them.

“Good. Because, really, I’m not…she’s…the past is the past. You know? And I… I just don’t want a misunderstanding to hurt you.”

“I understand. But Young Bae-ah,” he finally looked up, “I don’t want you hurt, either. You should be happy. You shouldn’t miss chances, trying to take care of me. I’ll be fine. And like you said before, we’ll still be…us. No matter what happens.”

“Ji Yong-ah-”

“Let’s get cleaned up, we worked hard today,” Ji Yong cut him off.

“Ji-”

“Come on, we need plenty of rest before the performance tomorrow.” He left for the bathroom, wiping his eyes quickly so Young Bae wouldn’t feel guilty about not loving him back in the same way. “If we look tired, Boss will think we played instead of rested, and he won’t give us a break off next time.”

Young Bae sighed, but allowed the subject to drop, and followed the other man to the shower. They washed quickly, and Ji Yong scrubbed his back without a single bit of skinship. Young Bae returned the favor, scrubbing his back, but then he removed the mitt. Gently, he massaged Ji Yong’s tense shoulders, until his head drooped low. He moved on to his neck and back, running his soapy thumbs down his spine.

Several minutes later, he circled his arms around the man’s chest and stomach, stepping in close, pressing their bodies together. For a long moment, he simply held his friend, resting his forehead on his back. When Ji Yong’s breathing settled back down, Young Bae spun them and pulled him under the water to rinse.

Keeping their bodies pressed tightly together, Young Bae pressed his lips to JI Yong’s spine. Slowly, he kissed his way over to the side of his neck, gently. Ji Yong was breathing heavily again, as YB went up on tiptoes to nibble his earlobe.

Reaching behind him, GD held the other man’s hips, pulling him closer. A hand slid up his chest and throat, guiding his chin to tilt his head, baring his neck. Young Bae’s second hand, slowly caressed Ji Yong’s chest and abs. Once, his hand bumped against his , causing Ji Yong to make a small noise and press himself backwards, the sound making Young Bae throb unexpectedly.

Ji Yong lost in the heavenly sensations, was brought to an abrupt disappointment when Young Bae pulled away suddenly.

“Wh-what?” he stuttered, opening his eyes, confused.

Seconds later, Young Bae turned him around, and stepped in again. He tugged Ji Yong’s neck down, to kiss him. Again, Ji Yong let his reserve go, drowning in the feelings, forgetting everything except the man in his arms, the tongue sliding across his, the hand low on his waist, pressing them together, Young Bae’s against his hip.

Eventually, Young Bae released his lips and descended again on his neck, driving Ji Yong crazy with desire. He dipped his head down, to reach his friend’s neck, making the other call out sharply. Almost reluctantly, he separated their bodies so that he could kneel down. He looked up, meeting Young Bae’s hungry eyes as he down his length.

“Ah!”

Young Bae grabbed his shoulders, still watching as Ji Yong kissed and . Taking his time, Ji Yong took him into his mouth, little by little, until Young Bae was panting and gripped a handful of Ji Yong’s hair. Slowly, he moved up and down his shaft, gently one minute, hard the next. Young Bae released his hair, and cupped the back of his head, urging him to move faster, deeper.

“Ah! !” He called out, hand squeezing Ji Yong’s shoulder almost painfully.

Young Bae began to pump his hips in time with Ji Yong’s mouth, eyes glued on him.

“Please, please,” he whispered in a strangled voice; head dropping back moments later, as he finally released.

As he fought to catch his breath, he pulled Ji Yong to his feet and into a hug. Not forgetting last time, Young Bae hesitantly reached a hand between the, wrapping around Ji Yong’s .

Even as he moaned and squeezed his arms tightly around Young Bae, Ji Yong trembled.

“You don’t have to,” he whispered into Young Bae’s neck.

“Sh,” the other hushed him and moved his fist, more confidently.

Ji Yong’s breath caught as his friend’s hand pumped him slowly.

“Oh! Oh!” he gasped as his speed increased.

He had to grit his teeth, trying to hold out as long as possible.

But then, Young Bae slowed to a stop. Ji Yong watched, eyes wide, as his friend knelt down in front of him. He took one uncertain , leaving Ji Yong breathless, before he took him all the way into his mouth. His tongue swirled along , flicking lightly against the tip. Barely a minute later, Ji Yong exploded, a string of curses mixing with his moans.

His legs shook weakly, and he probably would have fallen if Young Bae hadn’t stood to hold him. Tears fell silently as he allowed his friend to gently clean them up.

“You’re okay?” Young Bae asked softly, smoothing Ji Yong’s hair back, and brushing the tears away.

“I’m happy,” he confided, wiping his eyes.

Young Bae kissed him softly and guided him away from the shower. Gently, he toweled Ji Yong off and helped him dress, then carried him to bed. Lying down, they held onto each other, tangling their legs together and fell asleep to gentle kisses and soft touches. 

A/N: I think there's probably only one chapter left. So... Review, of course. :)