These Feelings

14th March

Minho's POV

 

"Kyah hahaha! Minho you should slow down! " Jinri was screaming at the top of her lungs as we both go down a steep road. She was hurting my eardrums, but... I guess I just have to let it pass. That would be a way to spoil the fun. 

 

" Haha..I think it's suppose to be Minho "oppa", Jinri! "I kept paddling. Although it was already fast, I think I just enjoy the feel of the wind hitting my face, building up andrenaline. Jinri who was holding fast to my body screamed again. Ouch, my ears Jinri! 

 

" Ok ok, Minho oppa please slow down! " 

 

"Hahaha... ok. "I slowed the bike down and we made to a stop. I turned around to meet with Jinri's messy hair. It was all over the place. Her face looked like half of her life was forced out of her too. I chuckled when she pouted her lips, showing me her dissatisfaction.

 

"You're so mean. "Jinri was fixing her hair with still forming a cute little pout. For a moment there, I really wanted to pinch those lips. Wait, what's going on with me? No Minho that would be crazy. Don't be such a weirdo.

 

" Hehe... I'm sorry. "I said as I helped her fix her hair. I swear at that moment she was staring straight into my eyes. 

 

................ 

 

Jinri's POV

 

I gaze into his eyes. His eyes were so dreamy. Yah, I'M JUST SAYING. IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING, OK? 

 

" J-Jinri... " He stuttered. Wait, Minho stutters? Why? 

 

" Neh? " 

 

Minho turns away. Why does he seem nervous? 

 

" Nothing.... um. Let's move on? " 

 

" Arasseo... but... I think just drop me off here and I'll walk home. "

 

" Why should I? Come on. I'll take you home. Kaja. " Minho paddled as fast as he can. Doesn't he know he's scaring the crap out of me?! Yah, I WANT TO LIVE TOO! 

 

.................. 

 

Finally, after a long TORTUROUS ride, we made it into a familiar street. I can already see the orange rooftop of my house. I showed him where my house was and he stopped at the front. His eyes just widen as he marveled at my house. Why? Isn't your house big as well? 

 

"This is your house? " 

 

"Yeah. Thanks, Minho oppa for bringing me home. " I played with my fingers and smiled at him. He smiled back. I love looking at his smile. He's.... cute. 

 

"You're welcome. " He smiled and sighed. 

 

" You sure you don't want to stop by? I bet my Mom's making dinner. " I hoped that he would say yes. 

 

He smiled weakly." I guess.. it's better if I don't. "

 

" Jinri ah, welcome home! " Too late. My Mom's outside. If she sees anyone, she would really make them have a taste of her cooking. 

 

" Neh omma. " I smiled at her. Then she looked at Minho and smiles widely. Mom, you're freaking him out!

 

" You're...? "

 

" Oh... I'm Minho. Nice to meet you Mrs. Choi. "

 

" Nice to meet you too. Where are you headed? "

 

" I'll be heading home right away. I'll get going now. " He waved his hand at me and ready to cycle away when my Mom speaks again. 

 

" Minho, why don't you stop by and have dinner with us? Just take it as a "thank you"  for sending my daughter home. " Mom speaks nicely. 

 

" Umm... I don't think I should. I shouldn't be disturbing at this hour. " It was already past 7 p m. 

 

" It will be fine. There's no such thing as "disturbing" in my vocabulary. " My Mom persuades him again. 

 

" Umm... sure. Why not then?"  Minho smiled again. But it was rather a weak one. 

 

..............

 

He was sitting beside me while we eat. Sure, there's no way without him being bombarded with questions. 

 

"So Minho, you study in the same school? " Mom said while chewing her food. 

 

" Yes. I do. "

 

" You're both in the same class? "

 

" Yes. Although I'm older. " 

 

Mom raised her eyebrows. 

 

" If you're older then why are you in the same class? "

 

" Well, in the school the students aren't divided according to their ages. "

 

" Mmhmm. Even her sister studies in the same class as him. We're divided into our majors. "

 

" Oh... is that so... "Mom said while nodding her head, understanding." So, how do you think about my daughter, Minho? Do you like her? " She said, smiling. 

 

I almost spill my food at her question. What kind of question is that Mom? Now he won't talk to me anymore! 

 

" Y-yah... omma.. why are you asking him such a thing.." I said to her gently while playing with my food. I believe Minho must feel uncomfortable now. 

 

"Aa..no Mrs. Choi. I mean, I do like her, but just because she's nice. It's nothing more than that, I promise." Minho denied nicely. 

 

"Hehe.. it's ok. But if you do like my daughter, I wouldn't mind, Minho. " She eyesmiled at him. Minho laughed. 

 

.................. 

 

" Thank you for stopping by. I'm sorry about my mom. " I apologised to him for my mom's questions. 

 

" Aniyo... gwaenchana. " He said laughingly. 

 

I smiled. He's understanding. He looked at me. I swear we stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. I turned away. 

 

................... 

 

Minho's POV

 

She turned away. Well, it would be too awkward if we just stared at each other saying nothing. I'm glad one of us broke it. 

 

"So, I'll be going now. See you tomorrow. And thanks for the food! " I lifted up the bag of food that her Mom packed for me. It was nice of her. 

 

" Hehe.. welcome. Bye oppa!" She waved at me with her smile. She's so... angel-like. Wait, Minho are you starting to like her? You know what you shouldn't do. What if you guys do start to date each other? How can you tell her about you then? STOP THIS NOW BEFORE THE WORSE. 

 

................ 

 

I arrived home. As soon as I opened the front door, I was greeted by Krystal. 

 

"Ah oppa, finally you're home. "

 

" What's wrong? "

 

" Nothing. It's just Mom. She was worried. "

 

" Jinjja? Where is she? "

 

" She went to bed. I told her you'll be back so she stopped worrying. " Krystal smiled weakly at me. She must be worried too. 

 

" Did anything happened? How are you feeling oppa? "

 

" I'm fine. "I smiled at her and hugged her." Hey, maybe I'm fine now.. who knows? "

 

" I just wish you really are. " She cried. I wiped her tears away and ruffled her hair. 

 

" Now, you should be going to bed. We have school tomorrow. Goodnight. " I sent her to her room. She waved at me and closed her eyes. (sighs) It's okay my little sis. 

 

................ 

 

Jinri's POV 

 

I was lying on my bed. I couldn't shut my eyes. And I have school tomorrow! I just couldn't help but think about Minho. Now that I think of it, maybe....... just maybe...... I AM falling for him. But maybe I'm not too. (sighs) Why does this have to be so complicated.