I'll Love

14th March

Now that the truth is out, Minho and Jinri got back to how they were. Happy, cheerful and wild as ever. Key was very glad that the truth was out. Krystal, absolute relief. She literally let out a long sigh of relief when she saw the two of them enter the school's main gate, both riding on her brother's bicycle. Oh my, how big were the smiles on their faces.

 

Krystal's POV

 

As usual, another school day, meaning another day of torturous boredom. Well, at least today I have something that would probably make this day worth it. Hooking up my naive/clueless friend with my old m-(coughed)....umm...I mean..umm..brother. Hopefully Key would give me a hand in this. Well, that guy sure is a pain in the "" ...or should I say "arse" or..(sigh) THERES NO DIFFERENCE KID! Getting back to that, (clears throat), he's not always that hard to work with....well... I did survive working with him in the little coffee shop with a handful of nagging and stuffs for the past years sooo... it isn't that hard really. ^_^

 

I wonder where Jinri and oppa are? I looked around the locker corridor where there were still lots of students chit-chatting. Suddenly a hand pulled me down by my right shoulder. This is so annoying, because I know who did it. Let's make him deaf shall we? Okay... please know it's an exagerrated opinion. Just saying.

 

"YAH!!!!", I yelled right into his left ear. Muahahaha (evil laugh) have some taste of that before even thinking about doing that again to me.

 

Key's POV

 

YIIIOUUCCHHH! This girl is just as crazy as I thought she was!

 

" Yah you could have punctured my eardrums you little devil!"

 

Krystal just stuck her tongue at me and walked away. Fine.... (sigh) she didn't give a damn. I catched up to her and we walked together to class. I entered the classroom and see Jinri with Minho sitting side by side, smiling at each other. Finally a smile on his face again. Never thought that I'd ever see it again. Wait....if their sitting together, then that means.....NOOOOO! I'd be sitting with that crazy girl! Speaking of the devil, she's been sitting at her seat with a smirk, looking at me as as if she's been waiting for me to come and sit beside her. I know that look....and it means she's up to something. Brace yourself, Key......

 

As soon as my bottom touched the surface of the chair, " Hey old man", she said with that smirk, still.

 

" What?" I looked at her. "Girl, you're up to something here. Just tell me so that I can get through the whole lesson with ease."

 

"I just want to ask you if you could help me out with something.'

 

"And?"

 

"I know you would agree no matter what.So here's the thing....." she moved to my ear "let's hook those two up."

 

Oh. So that's what it was. Pheww...

 

...................................

 

Krystal's POV 

 

It's a few more days before Valentine's Day. Hmm... valentine.. valentine.. valen-.. YES! That's it, the perfect day to hook the two up! Better call Key. I grabbed my phone and dialed the old man's number. 'Trut trut' it goes. 

 

"Hey, lil devil. What's up with the call? Finally came up with a master plan? "

 

" Hoho.. you know I do, Key. ", I said, grinning.

 

" Soo.... what's the plan? "

 

" It's gonna Valentine's Day... just around the corner, "

 

" Ummmhmm", looking at his calendar. "and... you're llanning for that day?"

 

"Yup. Now.... since you're the flexible one, you're gonna have to help me to make these things work. Ya think ya can do that? "

 

"And you mean by 'flexible'? "

 

" You have lots of highly reliable friends. "

 

" You can say that. So... you're asking me to.... "

 

" Yeah. They' ll be of good use. "

 

" Alright. ", Key said laughing.

 

...................

 

A day before Valentine's day... 

 

" Alright, guys. So... you guys know my best schoolmate, Minho right? "I asked my old friends. Each of them I've known basically my whole life. Been together since we were kids, well,  until my parents made me transfer. I bawled my eyes out..  Hey, don't you dare laugh! I can cry too you know~? They were manly tears I swear! 

 

Let me introduce you to them? Ok. So... my friends are Jinki & Sunyoung, the two are sweet lovebirds, highly reliable if you want any help with preparing special effects for your event AND they can even become your wedding singers if you want too, Taemin, very reliable if you wanna rent a public place for a whole day for your own use since... well.. he's FILTHY rich, Victoria, who came from China back then because her parents got their business works in Korea, the oldest amongst us and a talented designer ^_<  and last but not least the Dino Siblings, Jonghyun & Amber, who can do just about anything you want them to do! You met my friends so let's get back to the story shall we? 

 

"Of course we do. ", Sunyoung replied with a weak smile on her face. 

 

" Yeah.. is he doing ok? ", Jinki asked me. They all knew about Minho's condition and worried about him eventhough they don't know him as long as they've known me. 

 

" He's fine.. as usual. And getting better since he met someone. ", I said while trying to put on the brightest smile that I could. Although, I know that they know that it's just one bad lie.

 

"That's great" Taemin said. 

 

"So....who is this girl? She must be so special" Victoria tries to sound as cheerful as she can. Thank God we have her, she's always there to bring the mood back. 

 

"Well, she's a new student at our school and I guess it's just one of those rare moments where you'd just fall for someone without you knowing you are. " I said while smiling. 

 

" Wait, so they're not official? ", Vic asked. 

 

" Hmmm... you can put it that way. "

 

"So does this mean that we're gonna make them get together?", Jinki asked, a wide smile on his face. I looked and him with the "you know what I'm thinking? " look. And it doesn't take too long for our lovely Sunyoung to understand the telepathical conversation we had. "Oookaayy.. Tae you're booking a park." she made out the plan. 

 

"Okie dokie."

 

"Then I'll take care of their wardrobe. ", Vic said voluntarily. 

 

" Nice. Thanks guys. " 

 

..........................

On D-day

 

Minho's POV

 

What the hell is this girl up to? Oh you're asking why? Let me tell you - SHE WOULDN'T STOP NAGGING AT ME WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING! In the shower," yaaaaahh hurry up old man! ", breakfast, " oppa palli! " "oppa!" "oppa!" " yaaaahhh oppa!"  (sigh) What has gotten into Krys since this morning... 

 

"Oppa palli you're gonna be late. ", she said while taking a bite of the sandwich she just made. I looked at her, trying to read her, and I failed cuz it's really just impossible to get into her head." What do you mean? I don't remember us having any plans for today. " 

 

"Yup. We have one. You forgot I guess." Krys just answered while taking another bite. What plan?  Did I really missed something?  Hmmm.....Kr-

 

"Since you're finished and all you did for the whole 5 mins ago was staring at me like I really did something bad to you, then you should just probably get dressed up. Here's what you're gonna wear. Now palli! " she said those words all in practically one breath and shoved me into my room. I looked at the clothes she gave me. A simple grey t-shirt, a black tux to wear on top of it and a pair of dark blue jeans. Even though I was still doubting about whether I should get into them, I went along with it anyway. Yo, it's Krystal, and you don't want to mess with her. Like EVER. But don't get me wrong.. I AM a man. It's just that Krystal.. mmm... well... she's just one of those people I can never go up against. Hehe (nervous laugh) 

 

................ 

 

Jinri's POV

 

Krys called me on the phone and told me we're going to go on a girls' night out since we're both single and seemed like we don't even bother ourselves with the valentine thingy. Oh.. you think I'm with Minho oppa? Oh no. It's absolutely nothing like that. What makes you think that? The beginning of this chap? Well... don't mind that intro since this author is being misleading.Here's what you should know, fellow readers, NEVER let the author take you into some fairy land where fantasies come to life and take you in soooo deeep you can never get out of that world. Although, (clears throat) the bike ride to school was pretty amazing.Oh... Minho oppa is such a charming guy. If I could, I wish I could just hug him and squeeze his cheeks, looking at his big doe eyes. He's a frog prince. Aww I love that princess and the frog tale. Haaaahhh ^¬^

 

Enough with that, I should be getting dressed. Hmmm..... oh well. It's not like it's a very special occasion anyway, just Krys and I, meeting up. A one-piece dress will do. Put them on, a little of blushers and my hair... hmmm... that I'll just let them down. I'll just make it worse if I tie it. I chose a pair of sneakers, since well... who DOESN'T LIKE SNEAKERS? They're comfortable, most comfortable. Alright.. ladies night out.. here we go. 

 

................... 

 

Key's POV

 

There I was, standing while walking around back and forth for that frog prince to come. I told him, CLEARLY told him do not be late. I looked at my phone, no messages at all. Ugghh... I swear to god.. if he's not here by now, I WI- oh..... 

 

There he was, coming from the parking lot. Well, he wasn't  walking that properly though. Not stumbling either, just dragged by the ear by Krystal. Gosh.. this... gurl... is badass. 

 

"What the hell you want, stoopid. You're supposed to be holding a cotton candy or something since I did like half of your job bringing old man Minho all the way here. "

 

Savage. 

 

" That hurts. T_T", Minho whined. I know I should be feeling sorry for him, but hey, your sister is Krystal soooo I got nothing to say. Hahahahahaha! Sorry I couldn't contain it. So so so so sorryyy huahahaha. 

 

In the midst of my torturous-held-in laughter, Jinri came. With her cheerful voice, she greeted us. 

 

"Hi everyone! Oh Krys, you didn't tell me Minho and Key oppa are coming too. If only I knew I would've worn a more proper dress or something. ", she looked at her dress, saying that it was too simple." So, what's the plan tonight? ", Krystal asked. 

 

Right. That's the que. Time to get you two together, kids. 

 

..................... 

 

Krystal's POV

 

We entered the fun fair, well... the theme park... it was pretty cool. 

 

 

 

 

 

What? You want me to say something? But I don't know what to say! Ummm..... there were no other signs of life...? I really don't know what to say right now guys. Like really. I can't narrate this part of the story. This was supposed to be Key's part but he said he already narrate too much and he should give it to someone else since he already got that one part and pretty satisfied with it. I'm just gonna leave and give this part to him. Old man Key~ Ugghh I'm not doing aegyos again... 

 

Key' POV

 

Yeah that's right...anything you feel like not doing, you just leave it all to me to get it done huh? You lil devil. (sigh) Okay then nevermind. I'll get this over and done with. 

 

My friends helped out with all the preparations in making the theme park look good and roo maan tiiccc~  Now, this was all up to me and Krys. Well, it wasn't something that difficult for princess Krys there to explain. Our big plan of the night was just to play a game or two with them then just leave them alone to themselves. Pretty simple, isn't it? That girl is just so melodrama-

 

Krystal: Heellloo!!! Don't make me go there and kick your , mister. 

 

Whatever. 

 

.................. 

 

Minho's POV

 

We were walking side by side. I just couldn't help but look at her every 10 seconds. She's just so beautiful tonight. Sure her dress was really simple, and she didn't do anything with her hair. Her cheeks were pink, although I noticed she probably put blushers on them since they were pink-er than usual. Quite a shame though, I really do think she looks much better without anything. Wait... that sounded so wrong. NO NO NO NO IT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT, REALLY I SWEAR! What I meant was she looks better looking natural without any make up or blusher applied to her cheeks. I'm reminding you, my choice of words was wrong, I DID NOT think of anything in a very erted way. 

 

Jinri suddenly ran to a merry go round. 

 

"Oppa! Come with me, here! Let's play this.  ", she rode on one of the horses. I just smiled and joined her. I rode on the horse beside her. I know that we're probably too old for merry go rounds, but we were having too much fun to even think about that. I looked at her. Mesmerised. Just please don't look at me now, Jinri. Just d- ah nevermind

 

"Oppa, are you okay? "

 

" Yeah. "

 

" It's getting pretty boring here don't you think? "

 

" Kinda. "

 

" Haha then do you have any better place we can play? "

 

When she said that I smirked. Yup, Jinri. I know exactly the best place to enjoy myself. 

 

" Ya think? ", I said, still with a smirk. 

 

" I don't know. Hehe I guess I'll just go anywhere you want this time. "

 

Yes! 

 

" Okay. But don't say you regret it later! ", I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her along with me. 

 

..................... 

 

Jinri's POV

 

It felt so perfect, together with him. Everything was so colourful. Ah... hmmm.. I'm just wondering where Key oppa and Krystal went to. Right after the merry go round, those two were nowhere to be found. Oh well, Krystal's probably dragging Key oppa to the cotton candy stall she saw the moment she set her foot in this theme park. With the two of them not around, it's just me and Minho oppa. This is ginna be so much fun! We can go and play go carts together and have the time of our lives. Oh we ca- NO WAY!! He's gotta be kidding. He's joking right? Why in the world did he bring me here?! I know I made a promise to him not to regret, but I'm questioning why did I ever agreed to go along with whatever he wanted. You wanna know what's with my long elaborated whining? HE BROUGHT ME TO A HAUNTED HOUSE. The FREAKING haunted house! I hate this guy so much right now... I hate him... no I can't hate him... T_T

 

................. 

 

I held onto his arm, gripping it so tight like my life depended on it. Ooohhh why did I ever step into this haunted house... the biggest question is why would a haunted house even be in a theme park where people have fun? This not fun at all! Getting yourself scared to the bones is not fun.. it's.. it's.. torture! Yes, a mental torture cuz you'll traumatise your whole state of mind! I'm scarred for life. As much as I didn't want to do it, I toughen up since I could see Minho oppa smiling from ear to ear. He's happy.... that's nice. I wish I can make him happy all the time. Every moment, every day.Every minute, every second we have together. Just before we lose it all. Although, I'm not sure why he's so happy going into a haunted hause. I still think this thing isn't fun. 

 

We walked further inside, nothing scary at all. 

 

.............. 

 

Minho's POV

 

Such a big liar you are. That last line she said up there, was definitely NOT TRUE. DO NOT trust Jinri. I'm gonna tell you the truth. 

 

As we walked further into the dark path, I could feel Jinri's hands being cold as ice. She wasn't looking in front, instead, she kept looking at my shirt. I wanted to warn her not to do that, since reallt... that makes it a lot worse. She was indeed, a scaredy cat. Haha she screamed so loudly that the staffs covered their ears. It was intense, not because itbwas scary, it was because Jinri was the scary one. I wasn't sure if she was really that scared, but daaammmnn.... right near the end no one dared to be as close as 1 feet near her since she was so ready to slap the hell out of anyone. Way to get the workers scared of you, Jinri. It was fun, but I really had to apologise to the workers there explaining why she was being like that. Thankfully, they completely understand the whole situation. You owe me, Jinri..(sigh)

 

....................

 

Krys and Key

 

Yaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!!! This is so much fun we should have come her sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

They were having fun. Too much fun. Let's not bother these two narrators. 

 

.................... 

 

Jinri's POV

 

As much as I hated him for bringing me to the haunted house and bringing me near pigeons that I hate since the day I started breathing on planet Earth, finally he brought me somewhere I've been wanting to go from the beginning. 

 

The ferris wheel. We both sat, facing each other. I just couldn't decide where to look... since the view from up there was so beautiful... but his face was just as beautiful. He was glowing. Little did I notice, my lips started to form a smile. Right then and there, I finally had my answer. I know I might get my heart broken to pieces again, but I know that was the answer to why I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever he's near me. The answer to why I can never say no, the reason why I feel my heart skip a beat.  The reason why I feel everything about him is perfect. 

 

I love him. 

 

.................. 

 

Minho's POV

 

I know for sure Jinri was looking straight right at me. I just wish she'd look away so she couldn't see me fidgeting. I have always wanted to tell her. I knew it since the first time I saw her being lost in the school's corridor, not knowing how to read the map she got in her hands. I really could just say it out louf at that time, but I knew it wasn't the right time. And she didn't know my condition at that time too.... whivh made it even a worse time to tell. But now that I'm sitting here with her, high up in the night sky, it was the right time. I had to tell her. I needed to tell her. But that's the hard part, telling her. It's always the hardest when you're at the right time. Always. But I knew that if I didn't say it right then and there, I might never get the chance again. And so I did... one deep breath... and the flat words came out. 

 

"Jinri ah... oppa.... (takes a deel breath in) I.... have been... wanting to tell you... the moment I saw you. I just wanted to let you know... how beautiful and precious you are to me... and that I love you.. so much. So dearly, Choi Jinri. I love you. I'll love you... now and forevermore. Will you do me the honor of saying yes.. Jinri ah? 

 

.................. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... that was one hel of a ty chapter. And one hell of a late update too. I know Ibsaid October.. I really remember that. And now look what I did.. an update 3 months after that. I don't think that many of my readers are here anymore... I completely understand if you lost interest in this story.. and thank you so much to everyone who had patiently waited for my update. Thank you to those who took their time to read, and thank you so much for subscribing too. I can never thank you guys enough. I might update. I might not too... just let me know if you want me to continue though. If not, then I guess it's gonna be a bye-bye for this fic. Please do comment, criticisms are fine, your opinions are much appreciated. Bye for now~  Sincerely, ally3008.