She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not.

14th March

Jinri's POV 

 

Just like that, everything around me seemed to be clearer and brighter. We've finally took the first step. Kinda.  I know how this will end. I know it. My mind said no, don't do it. Yet, my feelings always seemed to betray me these days. I can't hold off any longer. I just can't deny it. I really love him. I know what I'll be going through once I say the words. I was ready, I took a breath in. Then, just right then.. there was a lump in my throat. No. I just couldn't say it. 

 

Minho was still looking at me. I could tell he was waiting for me to say something. But like I said, I couldn't. Maybe it was because I was never good with words. Minho oppa took my hand. My heart skipped a beat. I watched as he smiled and kissed the back of my hand. I sat there puzzled. I didn't say anything. Why is he smiling?   Does he really know? Did he really just read my mind just by looking straight into my eyes? 

 

It wasn't long until his smile widened, showing his perfect teeth. 

"It's ok, you know. I mean... not to say anything. "

"Oh..... ", that was all that I could manage. "If you say... so." 

 

The ferris wheel has finally stopped. Time to get off. Minho stood up and held out his hand to me. I was still in a daze. Honestly, I don't know for how long it would last. It was rather pleasuring too.  I could stay this way for the rest of my life. Frankly, I wouldn't mind it at all. 

 

I took his hand. Now... time to find the two Ks. Key & Krystal. 

 

....................... 

 

Minho's POV

 

She didn't say anything. Not something that I expected would happen. I guess it was a shock to her. Who am I kidding anyway? We're just friends. Plus, she knows I'm dying. Why would she risk herself to be brokenhearted by making a commitment? I glanced at her. She was glowing. Does she know the things that she does to my heart? That's very unlikely. I'll just smile and enjoy this. This thing that we have. 

 

Now... back to reality, Minho. Where's your sister? Your pal? Did they really just left the two of you alone? What did they expect to happen between you and Jinri? 

 

That's when it dawned on me. This whole hanging out together plan was definitely, most definitely and with no trace of doubt whatsoever was none other than my long brown hair, drop dead gorgeous, vampire-ish pale, sweet sometimes evil, impromptu lil sister, Krystal's brilliant ideas. 

 

But seriously though, where are those two? 

 

................. 

 

Krystal's POV

 

After begging (not really though, I just asked) Key to buy me a slice of creamy cheesecake at the store we saw on our way to the theme park, he did. Haha.. I guess he couldn't handle my nagging anymore these days. That was what he's been facing for the past years ever since I started working at the cafe with him and my brother.

 

We sat in the cafe with a slice of cake each and a cup of mocha and tea. I put a spoonful of the cheesecake into my mouth and my body automatically danced to the taste. Key chuckled at my weird habit. 

 

He suddenly started a conversation. And whenever we do talk, it's always about Minho oppa. To be honest, we really are worried for him. It's only natural for me to worry about my brother as his sister, but Minho really means a lot to Key. Especially Key. They knew each other for so long, they practically grew up together. The thought and fact of losing Minho was just too much for him. 

 

"I wished life could be gentle to him. Your brother I mean. "

" Well.... this is life. You'll never know what would happen tomorrow. No matter how much you hope certain things will turn out. "

"He's such a strong guy. He knows how everything will end, yet, look at him. Still with his broad smile. "

I smiled at the thought of my brother," yeah, cancer never fazed him. You know, what our mom always said? She says that Minho and I are a blessing to our family. I don't know about myself, but she sure is right 'bout Minho though. He's the best son and brother. "

" He is. He stayed the way he was. The same old Minho. "

 

Then, I just couldn' t hold it back. My sight blurred from all the tears I held back, and I just lost it. I let them all out. Key leaned forward closer to me and pat my head. He watched me cry my heart out in that cafe. Sniffing every now and then too. When I finally calmed down to soft sobs... I looked up to meet a spoon with the leftover cheesecake I left untouched on my plate a few minutes ago, Key waiting to feed me. 

"Say cheese. "

 

................. 

 

Jinri's POV

 

After searching for an hour, those two were nowhere to be found around the theme park. I guess they did leave us to ourselves. Minho came back from the ice cream stall. We sat at a bench. Don't know what to do next. 

 

My phone rang. I took it out and it was my mom. Probably asking me to come home. 

"Hey mom", I answered the phone call. 

"Jinri, it's late now. Can you come home? " Yup. I was right. 

" Yeah. Yeah sure. I'll be on my way. Bye. " 

" Bye~"

 

I turned to Minho. He was happy eating the ice cream.

"Oppa... "

" Mmhmm wut? ", he turned to me. I don't think he noticed that his mouth was all smudged. Haha.. he's such a cute dork. 

" Hehehe.. oppa you have ice cream all over your mouth "

" Huh?" He his mouth, probably didn't believe me. "Oh.... yeah...", when he tasted the ice cream. "Haha I'm so silly." We laughed. 

"Anyways... oppa.. I wanted to tell you that I have to go now. My mom called and she asked me to come home. "

" Oh ok. Let's go then. " 

" Are you walking me home? "

" No. "

 

" Are you driving? "

" Nah. I can't anymore. "He chuckled.

He stood up and I saw him talking to one of the workers there. I heard words like " bike" and "free". Then he sat on one of the bicycles there and made his way to me. 

"Hop on. " He gave his mesmerising smile to me. The memory of riding together that first day we met flashed in my head. That was one fun yet crazy ride. But still, I found myself riding a bicycle with him again. Oh dear. 

 

.................... 

 

Minho's POV

 

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Oppa you jeeeeeerrrrkkk!!! 

Oh come on now. It wasn't THAT bad. It's just the way I like to ride. This is what you call : FUN. 

 

"Haha.. you alright back there aye Jinri? "

" Alright?! You're nuts! IswearIwillneverrideafreakingbicyclewitjyouagaaaaii- ahhhh!!!!! "

 

................ 

 

" Thank you oppa. For taking me home. Although I didn't really enjoy that bike ride",she pouted. 

"I know you actually like it," I wiggle my eyebrow. She punched me lightly on the arm. 

"Eyyyyyyyyhhhh." Then she looked at me. "By the way, oppa, I'm just curious. Why can't you drive?" 

"Well.... it's not that I can't drive. I have my license and all... I just..well.. I - "

Then her mother called. " Jinri! Welcome home~ Hi Minho! " She waved at me. Her mother is really interesting. Like really.. she's really cheeeful. I guess that's where Jinri got her bubbly and cheerful personality. 

" Hi, Mrs. Choi. "

" I better go now. Sooo.... bye oppa. Thanks for everything. "

"You're welcome. Bye ",  I waved at her. 

Time to head back to the theme park. 

............... 

 

Jinri's POV

 

I got into the house when mom stopped me with a letter. From someone I never thought I'd ever heard of again. 

 

He's got to be pulling my legs right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone. Yes, it's me, your sinful author. Like I said yesterday, I've been having trouble thinking of ideas on how to continue the story. As for now, I've finished this chap, that I left partially written. I hope you'll leave your opinions about it and leave criticisms if you want to. Although, I still don't know when I'll be posting again. I'll update whenever an idea suddenly pops up in my head. For now, please accept this chapter as my apology. Thank you.