Extra Chapter/ Short

My Intern

Extra Chapter

            Because I ended the story kind of abruptly I decided to give you the readers an extra chapter. I hope this makes up for me ended the story kind of badly.

One Month Later

            The phone ringing in Xiumin’s ears was not the way he wanted to start his morning but the sound of a bomb going off as the ring tone made Xiumin know that he needed to answer the phone call.

            “Hello Hyorin…what Luhan…yes he finished the manuscript last night. He got drunk and celebrated, you know how he gets. Yea…I’ll have him in the office by ten. Yes good morning to you know, good-bye.”

            Xiumin placed his phone back on the nightstand before looking down at the body that was currently wrapped around him. He reached over and ran his fingers through the brown hair that tickled his bare chest.

            “Luhan wake up…Luhan Hyorin says she needs the manuscript by ten so you gotta get up.”

            He watched the head that was currently using his chest as a pillow shake and laughed when he heard Luhan mumble into his skin.

            “The she devil is after me…save me from the evil lady.” Luhan said blinking sleepily up at Xiumin who just smiled at his boyfriend before placing a kiss on his cheek.

            “Please if I tried to stop her she’d eat me. You’re on your own.” Xiumin said before sliding out of bed to stretch.

            “Come on it’s nine-twenty and traffic is always crappy around this time…besides if you get out of bed we can have some quick fun in the shower…but that’s only if you get out of bed.” Xiumin said before walking away. He laughed all the way to the bathroom as he listened to Luhan groan about mean editors and even meaner boyfriends but before he could even turn the bathroom light on Luhan was standing right next to him, smiling brightly. Xiumin was so happy he kept this job.