A long day

Smile

He stood up and walked away from the set, leaving his mic with one of the shocked assistants. Pushing out the door Hobeom was standing there shocked at Yoongi's words. He pushed past him though and made his way into the styling room. The stylists looked up when he entered confused as they hadn't been watching the live stream but they knew that the boys weren't due back for another 20 minutes.

 

Yoongi, are you okay?” His personal stylist Minsun asked. He took one look at her before breaking down. This obviously shocked her as she immediately grabbed his hand and took him into the toilets, locking it behind her. She shut the toilet lid and sat him down on it.

 

Yoongi did it. He had done it. He was officially out to the world. Everyone knew.

 

He was pulled out of his thought as she patted his face with tissues that she had pulled out of her pouch which contained all of her make-up and brushes and such.

 

Come on. You're okay. What happened?” She asked sweetly as she bent down so she was eye level with the idol. Yoongi tried to take a deep breath, but it just wasn't happening. His breath stuttered and he shut his eyes trying to slow his breath and speeding heart. “Yoongi, I want you to breath with me okay?” Her voice seemed to be muffled as all he could hear was his blood rushing.

 

He knew he was having a panic attack, but that seemed to make him panic more. He couldn't breath, he just couldn't. He pulled at his clothes as they were too tight. Minsun caught onto what he was trying to do, and she gently pushed his hands out the way as she undone his shirt buttons for him. Yoongi let out a deep breath as he felt a lot better without the restricting collar choking him.

 

You're doing great, now listen to me okay? You're okay, you're doing so great, now I want you to breath with my counting okay?” She started to count upwards to 7 asking him to breath in with him, It was difficult at first as he kept gasping but he eventually managed. Then she started to count down for 12. Once he had finally managed to get his breathing in check, he placed his head in his hand.

 

They know... Everyone knows... What do I do, Noona?” He asked her, his voice cracking. Her heart ached as she looked at the younger boy who she had unofficially adopted as her son.

 

Yoongi, you don't mean what I think you mean, do you?” She asked disbelievingly as she wrapped her arms around the younger boys frame. He nodded and laid his head on her shoulder. Her heart sank as she ran her fingers through his bright blonde hair.

 

Everything will be okay. No matter what, I'll always be there for you. And you know that Namjoon and Hoseok will always be there for you too.” She tried to calm him. He shook his head and pulled away.

 

No they wont... I've ruined the group. I'm not an idiot, I know that I just got the full group banned from every music station ever.” He sobbed as she pulled him in close to her again.

 

Listen to me right now, Min Yoongi. I might not know much, but something I know for definite is that those boys love you so much. And they would never, and I mean never desert you.” She reassured him as she placed a kiss on his forehead. He smiled at her endearing action.

 

You know, if you weren't a lesbian I would totally think you liked me.” He laughed. She joined in, happy to hear him happy again.

 

Yeah, you wish lover boy.” She stood up, Yoongi joining her. She tutted and patted his face. “You're face is all swollen. Let me fix it.” She said as she moved him towards the sink where the mirror was.

 

Getting a good look at himself, he looked like utter . His face was unrecognisable. He had cried away the foundation and eye liner was streaking down his cheeks. His eyes were puffy and sore, and to top it all off he looked like a bright red balloon. He grimaced as he ran his hands down his cheeks, rubbing away the eye liner.

 

Minsun carefully started to wash his face with cold water, trying her best not to irritate his face further. Once the make-up was completely removed, she started to re-apply his foundation.

 

I won't do your eye make-up, cause they're swollen and would probably just irritate you more.” she explained as she stopped at the foundation. Yoongi nodded and took another look at himself in the mirror, he was less red than before but his eyes were still a dead give away that he had been crying.

 

Thank you, Minsun. Really, I don't know what I would do without you.” He thanked Minsun as he turned round to hug her. Minsun laughed and his head then pulled away, planting a kiss on his lips.

 

You would look like a mess, that's what you would do without me.” She looked at her watch and frowned. “Do you want more time, or do you want to go back out? The interview should have ended by now.” Yoongi sighed but nodded his head.

 

I probably should go out. Though saying that we could just stay in here forever. We can start a toilet family and even make cute adorable babies.” Yoongi said as he pulled an overly exaggerated y face. Minsun shook her head and slapped his shoulder.

 

Ew, no. You are my child and I will not have you speaking such language. Plus what would Hyena say?” Yoongi pouted and rubbed at the spot where she had hit him.

 

Okay, fine. Let's head out then.” Yoongi said as he took in a deep breath. Minsun raised her fists in a 'fighting' stance before opening the door.

 

The first thing Yoongi was greeted with was all the members sitting around in the waiting room, looking as nervous as possible. Their manager shouting at them as he paced the room. None of them seemed to notice Yoongi as he stood at the doorway of the toilet.

 

I am so disappointed in all of you!” He screamed, pointing his fingers at them accusingly. They all looked down in shame as a lump formed in Yoongi's throat. He knew their manager would be annoyed, but not to this extent. “How could you all just sit there and let this happen! You should have intervened!” Namjoon raised his head about to interject but Hobeom held up his hand. “I know you tried Namjoon, but you obviously did not try hard enough!”

 

What were we supposed to do! None of us knew what was going on, we didn't know Yoongi was pa- pie- pen? Whatever-ual!” Seokjin argued as he let out a sigh of exasperation. The others nodded their heads except for Namjoon and Hoseok who made awkward eye contact with each other then the floor.

 

Wait, did you know?” Taehyung asked as he pointed at the two. The two looked at each other before giving them a guilty smile. Hobeom crossed his arms and glared at the two.

 

You did know, didn't you.” He accused. The two bowed their heads as Hobeom let out a sigh.

 

It wasn't our place to tell though! We found out ages ago, way before anyone else was trainees! Back when it was just, me, Hoseok and Hyosang! That's how long ago it was!” Namjoon argued. Seokjin glared even harder and crossed his arms.

 

Oh, Hyosang will never hear the end of this for not telling me.” He mumbled to himself.

 

This is all too much! He should have told us at the end of the day! We're his brothers, but he obviously doesn't see us like that if he isn't willing to share it with us! I have told hyung everything!” Jimin scoffed as his anger levels started to rise. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down as his hands clenched into fists.

 

It isn't that easy...” Yoongi mumbled, drawing everyone’s attention to him. Immediately Namjoon and Hoseok were on their feet hugging the elder who was once again tearing up.

 

Oh Yoongi...” Namjoon breathed as he clung onto the elders shirt. Yoongi let his head fall against Namjoon's shoulders and Hoseok enveloped them both in a hug, surrounding Yoongi. He could have stayed in that moment forever, where all he could see was them, all he could smell was Hoseok's after shave, all he could hear was Namjoon's heart beat and Hoseok's breathing. It felt like forever before he pulled away from the two, but they kept close to the elder, Namjoon wrapping his arm around the elders shoulders and Hoseok wrapping his around around his waist pulling him into his side.

 

Yoongi sighed as he look at his brothers who were all staring right at him. He had absolutely no idea what to say to them, even when he was surrounded by his brothers love. That was something at least, a weight off his shoulders, knowing that Hoseok and Namjoon at least would be on his side.

 

I just want to say, I'm so sorry-” Yoongi was cut off as Hoseok covered his mouth and stared straight into his eyes.

 

You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. Nothing.” Hoseok reiterated with a tone of voice that Yoongi had never heard on the bright and always smiling boy. Yoongi didn't really know what to do but stare at Hoseok as he moved his hand away from Yoongi's mouth.

 

If anyone here has a problem with hyung, say now. I will fight you.” His word choice may have been humorous, but his tone of voice and killer look on his face said otherwise. Everyone looked at each other silently not knowing what to say, and Yoongi honestly could have cried again. Stupid Hoseok.

 

Hoseok. Please calm down, none of us have a problem with Yoongi, right?” Seokjin gestured towards the other members who slowly nodded their heads. Hoseok let out a sigh and squeezed Yoongi's side letting him know he was still there.

 

Okay good. Now that we're all on the same page, all schedules today have been cancelled. Yoongi we're going to talk about this back at the dorms.” The manager informed them as he left the room, phone ringing in hand.

 

There was an awkward silence in the room as no one had any idea what to say or do. The stylists stood at the side watching on with concerned looks as the boys acted out of character and were silent for once in their lives.

 

Yoongi felt a tug on the back of his shirt, and turning round with Hoseok and Namjoon he saw Minsun standing there, a bright smile on her face.

 

I told you it would be okay.” She smiled as she grabbed him into a hug. Yoongi smiled and pulled back.

 

Yeah, you did. Thanks Noona, I can't thank you enough.” He grinned. Minsun smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.

 

I'm heading home now to Hyena, but you better text me later or else.” She warned as she picked up her bag, the other stylists in the room already leaving as they had gotten the rest of the day off just like the boys had. Yoongi nodded and leaned in giving her a peck on her cheek.

 

Okay, I will. Tell Hyena I was asking for her!” He waved as she walked away. She nodded her head and made her way out with the stylists leaving just the boys alone in the room.

 

The silence was honestly killing them all and they were more than ready when their manager came back in to let them know that the vans were here to pick them up.

 

The ride home was silent, uncomfortably so. There was no singing or dancing, and Yoongi noted that Jimin and Seokjin both sat as far from Yoongi as they could, he didn't know if they meant it or not but it still hurt.

 

Once in the dorm, Yoongi dropped himself onto the couch feeling more than emotional. He wanted a distraction so he the TV as the other members filed into the room. What he didn't expect to see was a big photo of himself on the news channel.

 

"Reports have been flooding in after popular idol rapper Min Yoongi, also known as Suga from the group BTS has been revealed to be bise-" Namjoon turned over the TV, turning to see Yoongi curled up on the couch with his head in his arms.

"I'm ing pan, get it right." He managed through the tears. God he didn't want to cry again, especially in front of all the members but he really couldn't help it. He felt the couch dip next to him and a head lean against his shoulder. Raising his head he saw Jungkook staring at him with pouting lips.

 

Hyung, stop crying. You're an ugly crier you know.” He pouted as he wrapped his arms around the elder. Yoongi let out a laugh as he hugged the maknae back.

 

I'm still your hyung, you can't call me ugly.” Yoongi smiled and Jungkook looked up and grinned back at him. Looking around the other members were all gathered in their living room, some looking more nervous than others. Yoongi sighed and dropped his legs down so he was sitting properly.

 

So what would you like to know?” He asked, rubbing his tears away. Taehyung hesitantly raised his hand and Yoongi smiled at the younger's antics.

 

What is the thing you are? Like what does it mean?” Taehyung asked. Yoongi guessed this was coming, after all panual representation just did not exist, in fact thinking about it he may be the first open panual celebrity.

 

I'm panual. Panual means that I don't really believe in genders, I like anyone regardless of gender or . So for example I once dated someone that was gender queer, and their name was Kwanghee.” Yoongi explained.

 

So you like guy and girls and like everyone in-between?” Jungkook repeated in simpler language. Yoongi nodded his head.

 

Yeah, exactly.”

 

When did you know?” Seokjin asked. Yoongi tried to think back, but he couldn't think of a very defining moment. Yoongi let out a hum as he thought.

 

Well, I guess I always kind of knew, but I realised what it really meant when I hit puberty.” Yoongi told them. Jungkook blushed as he thought over his next question.

 

Hyung have you ever... you know with a guy?” Jungkook asked shyly, all the members staring at Yoongi with curiosity as they awaited his answer. Yoongi scratched the back of his neck and coughed as he felt his face getting red as his mind jumped to some not so innocent memories.

 

Yeah, my first time was with a girl though, but after that it's been all guys really.” By all guys he meant two, but they didn't need to know that. Taehyung tilted his head in pure innocence.

 

Hyung, were you the postbox or the postman?” Yoongi spluttered and so did Seokjin as he screamed and hit the younger.

 

Ya! How can you ask such a thing! What have you been watching! I knew I should never have let you watch Game of Thrones!” Seokjin scolded as Taehyung ran from Seokjin, using Namjoon for cover.

 

To be honest, I am curious as well.” Hoseok added as he looked Yoongi up and down. Seokjin stopped trying to punish Taehyung and turned back to Yoongi silently hoping Yoongi would answer, cause after all they were really curious. Yoongi let out a sigh and hid his face.

 

I've bottomed a few times okay. Seriously though, it's a lot nicer than you think it would be. Maybe even better. Ugh, I do not want to be having this conversation.” Yoongi blushed as he buried his face into the couch. Namjoon laughed as he patted the elder's back.

 

Okay, hyung. Also I totally knew you were a bottom .” Yoongi leaned out to slap the younger as Namjoon dodged the hand with a laugh.

 

You shut your mouth, Namjoon.” Yoongi scowled. Jimin who had been sitting quietly the whole time raised his head, his eyes teared up.

 

Why did you do it, hyung? You could have lied...” Jimin asked, swallowing the lump in his throat. Yoongi's heart panged and he let out a sigh.

 

You don't understand how hard it is... To keep such a secret for so long, it was killing me really. Besides you saw those photos, there was no way I could have lied. For s sake Jimin, I was literally kissing another man, how was I to explain that?” Yoongi felt himself tear up again as he took a gulp and tried to calm down again.

 

Speaking of which, care to explain those photos to us?” Namjoon crossed his arms awaiting an answer. Yoongi scratched the back of his head as he tried to think about how to go about explaining Joonsoo to them.

 

He was my ex. We dated when I was a trainee. He went to Yonsei University which isn't far from our company building so we ran into each other one day, and by that I mean we literally ran into each other. I was late for practice and he was late for class so we apologised and that was it. But then we met again and got talking and he was really sweet and funny and I really liked him, and then he asked me out on a date and then the rest is history really.” Yoongi smiled as he thought about the memories.

 

So, you broke the companies rules and dated even though it was prohibited?” Their manager spoke up, giving Yoongi a stern look. Yoongi scratched the back of his head and coughed awkwardly. He stood up and bowed to the manager, as really it was the only thing he could do.

 

I'm sorry. I did wrong. We dated for a year but we broke up two months before debut. I literally haven't spoken to him in a year. We would text occasionally once I debuted but then we got too busy.” he explained. The manager sighed and gestured for Yoongi to sit back down.

 

You should have informed the company, Yoongi. If you had let us know then we could have covered this up sooner, we could have put out a statement. I'm not mad at you, Yoongi.” The manager explained as his phone rang. He pulled it out and his body visibly tensed. “It's the CEO, I'm going to take this outside.” He sighed as he answered the call and made his way out of the dorm.

 

Yoongi let out the breath he had been holding as he rubbed at his eyes as they had started to hurt now. He took a look at his watch but it had barely turned noon. The dorm was still silent as they were all trying to listen to what Hobeom was saying at the door.

 

Hobeom walked back in, his face sullen as he sat on the couch.

 

Right now the company is trying to get a hold of the poster, so Yoongi if you could give us any information about him that would be great. You've all got today and tomorrow off, which I expect to be spent practising.” He sighed as he placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. “Yoongi, you've to take a break from all activities until this settles down. This is not my decision and I personally don't agree with it, but it's what the CEO wants.” He explained. Yoongi looked down as his heart broke, he couldn't face s. He knew it was coming but it still hurt. Immediately there was uproar as the members started to argue his case.

 

They can't stop his promotions for this!”

 

He doesn't deserve this!”

 

This is not fair!”

 

Well he did bring this upon himself...” Yoongi's stomach twisted as he saw Jimin scowling at him. Everyone went silent as they all took in what Jimin had said. Hoseok stood up and marched towards Jimin, but was pulled back by Namjoon and Seokjin.

 

Say that to my ing face. How could you even say such a thing, Jimin! He deserves nothing but the best!” Hoseok shouted as he tried to break free of the hold on him. Jimin's face flashed with guilt but it quickly disappeared.

 

Whatever, I'm going to my room.” He gave a pointed look to Taehyung, asking him to follow him. But for once his best friend shook his head and sat next to Yoongi on the couch. Jimin jutted his jaw out and stomped into his room, a loud slam from the door a moment later.

 

Don't worry hyung, I know Jimin. He'll come around eventually. He's just upset.” Taehyung explained as he laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi nodded and let out a shaky breath as he leaned his head on the younger.

 

He seriously hoped that Jimin would come around. He had a feeling today was going to be a long day.