five

Just One Day

(10:30 p.m) -Jimin's House-

" Omo! Omo!! What happened?? Why you looked so weak? " Jimin's eomma ask me after she opened the main door. " Please help me hold Jimin's body aunty " i say. Jimin's eomma just do what i've said. We bring Jimin to his room then after make sure he is okay, Jimin's eomma and me walking out from his room. Then suddenly Jimin's eomma pull my hand. " Tell me what happend? " she ask. I telling her the truth. Jimin's eomma looks so suprise with what i've just told to her. " What? You've got to be kidding me right? " she ask again. " No, i am so sorry aunty " i apologize to Jimin's eomma with what i did to Jimin. " Sorry? Don't you know he is sick? Stop being so selfish Hye Liy! " Jimin's eomma looks really angry to me. " Sick? " i ask. Then suddenly, Jimin come out from his room. He look at me with a weak looks. " He is sick Hye Liy " Jimin's eomma answer. " Mom " Jimin say with a weak voice. " Sick? Jimin are you sick? " i ask Jimin. " Just a fever. Don't worry " he answer and force his self to smile. " Fever? Oh please~ Are you still don't tell about it to Hye Liy? " his mom ask. " Tell me what? " i ask again. " Mom please~ " Jimin suddenly beg. " No i am the one who will tell to her Jimin! " Jimin's eomma staring at me. " I said i will so thats mean i will tell to her. Please mom. Hye Liy you can go now. The driver will take you to your house. " Jimin say and asked me to go. " But i want to know. Tell me aunty " i look at Jimin's eomma. " Mom wait for me in my room please. " Jimin say. " I won't " she answer. " Please mom. I don't want to be rude with you, so please just do what i've said " Jimin almost shout to his mom. Jimin's eomma go into Jimin's room then she slam the door. I've no idea what is going on right now. " Please go Hye Liy. I will text you after this. " Jimin say. " Are you sick? " i ask. " Only a fever. Im okay. Just go. Leila is alone right now. I will inform you later " he says while pushing slowly my body to the stairs. " Promise? " i say. " Yes baby " he answer. I walk to the downstairs then go out from his house. I just do what had Jimin asked me to do. " Uncle can you take me to the nearest shop at my house area? " i ask after enter Jimin's car. " Nae " he answer and start drive the car.

-Jimin-

After Hye Liy leave. I enter my room. " Park jimin what are you trying to do? " mom ask after i sat on my bed. " Do what? " i asking back. " Why are you still didn't tell to Hye Liy about your sickness? " mom ask after sat beside me. " I will but please give me a little bit more time. I still can't accept the fact that i will die anytime and anywhere " I almost wanna cry. " I know but Hye Liy will be sad if she is the last person who'll know about this. You should tell to her. " mom say while looking at me with tears in her eyes. " Tell her what? About the brain cancer? I will leave you and her!! Mom! Don't you get it? " i say to mom and my tears starting to falling down. " I know my baby. I am your mother. I will lose the only son i have anytime but please don't said like that. We will do everything to make sure you will be okay. I need you. Please~ It's hurt me " mom say then hug me tightly. " Im sorry " i say while hug mom back.

-Me-

" Thanks uncle " i say after arrived at my house. I went out from the car and walk towards the main door. I push the doorbell then after a few minutes later, Leila open the door. " Unnie!! " she say with a happy voice. I just smile because i still feel worry about JImin. " Where is my chocolate? " she ask. " This " i give her the chocolate that i bought at the nearest shop before i arrived here. " Kumawo " she say after took the chocolate. I walk towards my room and enter it. I lay down on my bed and staring at my phone waiting for a masage from Jimin. " Should i masage he first? " i say. " Oh nonono i won't do that. He already promise to me so the thing i need to do right now is wait. Better i wash my body first " i stand and walking towards to the bathroom to take a shower. After 10 minutes later, i finished. I check my notification but Jimin still didn't masage me. " Huh such a liar!! i will not believe in you anymore!! " i say then throw my phone on the bed. I cover my self with the blanket then after a few minutes later i fell asleep.