six

Just One Day

(After one week) -10:00 p.m-

It's been one week Jimin didn't come to school. I don't know the reason why because i can't meet him. Jimin's eomma already warned me that i cannot meet Jimin anymore. Tomorrow is his birthday, but i can't even message him because of my ego. 'urgh!!'. I were laying down on my bed while staring at my phone. Suddenly, " Unnie!! " Leila enter my room without knocked the door first. I just glare to her. She lay down beside me. " What are you doing? and Why are you staring at your phone? " Leila ask. " Nothing " i answer. " Are you waiting for a call or a message from Jimin oppa? " Leila says while looking at me. I quickly sit. " W_wh_what?? Wait for him? Are you crazy? The hell no! " i say while trying to cover the truth. " Are you like Jimin oppa? " she ask while smirked. " Like? Who? Jimin? N_no!! " i answer and try to look other side. " Why you did not looking at me? " Leila sit and staring at me. " Leila he is my bestfriend. Stop asking that nonsence qustions " i say. " Look into my eyes " Leila ask me to look into her eyes to make sure its true or not. I just do what she said. Suddenly, 'RING!RING!' my phone ringing which is mean i've got a masage from someone. " Wait for awhile Leila, i need to check my phone first " i say to Leila then quickly check my notification and the message is from Jimin.

Jimin: Where are you? I wanna meet you now. Miss you so ing much!!

I feel a little bit happy because the masage is from the person that i waited for one week. " Leila let's do that tomorrow okay? Now get up from my bed and go to your room " i say while pushing Leila's body out from my room. Leila just follow without asking anything. I sit back on my bed and quickly reply Jimin's masage.

Me: Wae? I don't want to meet you anymore!! You such a liar!!

Jimin: Liar? Why?

Me: Huh? Think about it!! Don't message or call me until you remember about that!! Huh!!!!!!!

I feel so angry right now and because of that i turning off my phone. " He don't even remember about his promise? Is it me the only one who remember about that? Huhhh i feel so stupid right now! " i say then i lay down on my bed and turn my body to the left side. The only thing i can see is the lamp and the wall. I close my eyes to release my anger. Suddenly, i hear someone open my room door. " Leila im not in a good mood right now so please just go " i say without look at the door then i hear a sound of the door were close back. " Stupid!! Urgh!!!!!! " i shout then suddenly i feel like someone hug me from back. " Leila!! I said go so please just go " i shout again but she still doesn't move. I open my eyes and turn my body to the right side. " Lei_ _ " im spechless. " Tadaaa~ " he says to me while still hug my body. I can feel his breath and our body were really close to each other. " Yaaa Park Jimin what are you trying to do right now? Let me go! " i say while trying to push his body away from my body. He pull back my body close to him. His head were on top of my head and my head were close to his chest. " Don't move unless you want me to do something bad to you " he say with a deep voice. 'oh god' " Yaaa Park Jimin what if Leila saw this!! Stupid just go away from me and take your hand off from my waist!! " i say. " I've gave to Leila some money to enjoy this night with her friends. Tomorrow is Saturday so don't worry and i've told to her that don't come back home until 12 o'clock because i wanna spend time with you and your parents is to busy with their problem so they are not home right? Im so clever haha " he say. " What?!! Yaa!! " i shout. " Please Hye Liy just for one night. Don't worry i will never do something bad to you. I will miss you so much after this " " What the nonsence are you talking about "  i ask. " Just please " he beg and hug me tightly. I don't know what to do anymore so i just let he do what he want to do. I can feel something is going wrong with him but i push the feelings away. And after a few minutes later i fell asleep as well as Jimin because he doesn't move or talk.