twelve

Just One Day

-8:15 a.m- (Hospital)

My tears can't stop from falling down. I know something bad had happend towards Jimin but i don't know what it is. After Jimin's eomma called me, she's quickly ended the call without i know the reason why because its happened suddenly. Every people who's in the elevator are looking at me because im crying. Then after a few minutes later, the elevator stop at Jimin's room floor. I quickly walk out from the elevator and walk towards Jimin's room. I don't see Jimin's eomma anywhere so i just enter the room. I saw the blanket was covered a body. Im crying hardly because JImin already gone forever and ever. I standing beside him while crying. " You've said you'll always be beside me? And now you left me behind alone without say goodbye. Are you that happy because you just left me like that? Huh? And today is my birthday dear, is this a gift for me? Why? If yes, i don't want this gift!! Just stay with me! That's more than enough. I love you Park Jimin~  please come back~" i suddenly sit on the floor and my tears still can't stop from falling down. " I just want you back and stay with me please god return to me back my Jimin " i say while crying. " I do love you too Park Hye Liy " suddenly a voice that i really know greet me from back. I quickly turn my head and i saw Jimin's walk towards me with a cake on his palm. The thing on his bed is his pillow. I feel so glad until i could not stop crying " Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ " Jimin sing a bitrthday song for me. I still crying and now its not because im sad but i feel so happy that Jimin still here with me. " Happy Birthday to Park Hye Liy~ Happy birthday to you~ " Jimin knee down infront of me. " Faster blow the candle " he say and smile. I try to stop crying but my tears doesn't want to stop from falling down. I put my palm on my face to cover my ugly face. Jimin put the cake beside him and suddenly hug me. " I won't make you crying on your special day so please stop crying. Im so sorry " he apologize to me. I hug him back. " Why?! I thought you've leave me " i say while still crying. " I've said i won't " Jimin say with a deep voice.

" What did you wished for, Hye Liy? " Jimin ask while eating a piece of my birthday cake. " Its a secret. Only me and god knew what it is " i say and smile. Jimin looks dissapointed. " Be happy dude!! It is my birthday!! " i say " I am happy " he answer with a short answer. " Are you sulking Park Jimin? " i ask. " No im not " he answer without look at me. " Yes you're " i try to . He just silent. " Aigoo such a baby. Okay, okay i tell you. My wish is i hope that i could see this annoying face everyday in my life " i say and his hairs. Jimin looking at me with a deep stare. " So you need to be healthy and always stay at my side " i try to control my tears but then the tears falling down because i still feel glad that he's still here. Jimin wipe my tears and hug me. " I will baby but you need to promise me that you'll always smile and be happy Park Hye Liy " Jimin say. I just nod which is mean yes. 'God please, i hope the wish will come truth'