fourteen

Just One Day

-9:00 am- (Home) -A year after Jimin's gone-

" Unnie!!!!! Unnie!!! Take your Jimin away from me omaigad!! " suddenly Leila shout from upstairs. I quickly run towards her room then i saw Jimin were sleeping on her bed while Leila is standing on her chair. " Aigoo Jimin-ah~ Why are you sleeping here~ Leila unnie is scared of you " i say and take Jimin away from her bed then walk out from her room. " Make sure that cat is always stay away from me and my room! " Leila shout and shut down her room door. " It is  just a cat Leila!! " i shout from my room after put Jimin on my bed. " Today you'll come with me to visit the real Jimin " i say to Jimin while his fluffy white fur.

-10:00 a.m- (Jimin's grave)

I put the flower that i bought for him on his grave. " Jiminnie, today is my birthday. I will read the letter that you gave to me with that fluffy cat as a gift for my birthday last year. I miss you freaking much dear " i say and start to crying. " I still remember a day after you died, your mom came and met me "

- A DAY AFTER JIMIN GONE -

* FLASHBACK *

" Lily unnie!! Someone is here for you " Leila says from outside of my room. " Im not in a good mood to meet anyone " i answer. My eyes is getting red because i couldn't stop crying. Then suddenly i hear like someone walk into my room. I turn my head and i saw Jimin's eomma come into my room while holding a box. " Aunty~ " i quickly stand but then she asked me to seat. " This is for you " Jimin's eomma says  to me while give it to me the box. " For me? What is this? " i ask and open the box. ' Meow~' " A cat? " i ask again. " Befor he died, Jimin gave this box to me and asked me to give this to you if anything had happened to him. Jimin said this is a gift for your birthday and this letter too. He said make sure that you read this letter on your next birthday because on that day he's maybe not there to wish you. " Jimin's eomma say then start crying as well as me too. " Remember yesterday i've called you then i ended the call? " Jimin's eomma suddenly ask. I just nod which is mean yes. " That time he's supposed to be operate on that day but then he delayed his operation day to today, just for you because he knew that you'll come. He scared if anything had happened towards him when he's in the operation room. He really wanna celebrate your birthday " she says to me with a sad voice. Im spechless. " But don't worry im not going to blaming you because i know this is what he want. I will leave this country tonight so promise to me that you'll always visit Jimin's grave for me. I don't know when will i come here back so please " Jimin's eomma holding my hand. " I will aunty don't worry " i say and hug her. She hug me back.

* END OF THE FLASHBACK *

-Jimin's grave-

" I've name the cat as Jimin because he is annoying like you haha. That cat is the cat that chased me when at the cat's cafe right? Thanks Jimin. Whenever i feel sad, i will tell to him like i tell to you. I miss you freaking much Park Jimin " i wipe my tears and force myself to smile. " Mom and dad are will not getting divorce. They trying to fix their marrige just for me and Leila. I miss our momories. I miss when you were there to hug me, to ask whether im okay or not,and you always there when i need someone. I miss everything about you " my tears start to falling down back. " Thanks Park Jimin " i try to smile eventhough its hurt. " I know you're fine at there. I will always remember you, my dear prince Park Jimin "



P/s: Make sure you play the video in the chapter 15/ending when you read the letter!! thank you!!