Ending...

Just One Day

-10:00 p.m- (my room)

I walk to the downstairs with a pink envelope in my hand. " Lily where are you going? " suddenly mom asking me after she saw i walk towards the main door. " I want to look at the stars " i answer. " Okay, but don't be too long at the outside. Your dad will come home on 11 o'clock " mom says to me. " Nae " i answer again. I close back the main door after walked out from my house. I sit at the bench. From there i can see clearly the stars. " Jimin i bet you are one of the stars " i say while look up at the sky. I sigh. After 10 minutes later, " Okay i ready " i say then open the pink envelope that Jimin's eomma gave to me last year. I can smell Jimin's perfumes from that letter. I control my tears  from falling down. I open slowly the letter and i can see clearly Jimin's hand writing. " Haha so ugly your handwriting Jimin " i say. I read the letter from word to another word carefully without left any single word that he wrote for me.

Dear My Little Princess, Park Hye Liy...
              Happy 19th birthday my baby... I wish you'll always smile and be happy in every single day in your life. If you receive this letter, its mean that im not here anymore to wish you.Im so sorry for leave you alone. You're fine without me don't you? Haha i know that my princess are okay. How was your study so far? Is it good? Hehh i don't need to worry about that cause i know you're clever than me. Remember your promise? You've promised to me that you'll always smile and be happy eventhough Im  not there for you. Don't be sad anymore and stop crying, i know you're crying right now. Haish such a baby hahaha.

I wipe my tears but the tears still doensn't want to stop from come out...

 You know that i love you right? Eventhough you never say that you love me too from the day that i confess to you until i heard by myself on your 18th birthday haha i almost wanna cry that time but i controled my tears cause i am your prince. A prince need to protect their princess no matter what happen but im so sorry because i couldn't do that but i know that my princess can do anything. I want to say sorry to you because i didn't tell you about my sickness. I scared you'll be sad if you know about that. Still remember one week that i've not call,text or meet you after the night that i was faint at the outside of the car? On the rain day? It is because i want to test you if you can live without me or not and i feel so glad bacause you can. Take care and don't forget to eat no matter how busy you're. Please, please and please eat. Don't make me feel worry about you. As you said before this, i don't need to feel worry about you again so please okay baby? Take care. Just one day i wish that i can see your smile again. Just one day i wish that i can be by your side again. Just one day i wish that i be your love. Just one day i wish that i can hug you tightly and say to you that everything will be okay. Just one day i wish that i could sit beside you right now to comfort you because i know you're crying right now. Please don't crying baby. I will always take care of you and look at you from my place. Don't worry. If you miss me, just look up and see the billion beautiful stars on the sky. I am one of the stars at there. I just want you to know that you'll meet someone who's better than me who will take care of you better than i did. I will always, always and always love you my dear little princess Park Hye Liy...
                                                                                                                                                     Your Love: Park Jimin (ILOVEYOU)

I couldn't stop crying until the letter is wet becuase of my tears but i don't want to make Jimin feel worry about me anymore so i force myself to smile eventhough its hurt. I hug that letter tightly like i hug him. I look up to the sky and wonder which one is Jimin. " If you see me from there, i want you to know that i will always love you too " i say. I sit at there for almost one hour because just now i saw dad walked into my house which is mean its already 11 o'clock. I want to spend a little bit more time at there but suddenly " UNNIE!!!!!!! " i heard Leila calling me from inside the house. I smile because i know why she's calling me. " Take your Jimin away from me unnie!!!!! " she shout again. I put back the letter in the envelope and quickly walking into my house. " I coming!! " i say while smiling. 'Jimin aigoo haha'         - Just One Day -



This is the end of the story!! Omg!! Its finished! Thanks for read this fanfics guys!! I love you guys so much!! Saranghae!! Sorry for the late update, wrong spelling or grammar. Hope you guys okay with that since its my first fanfic hehe!! Bye!! Do subscribe and comment at the comment box :) and again Thanks my baby!! Make sure when you read the letter please play the song in this video!! Enjoyy!!