eight

Just One Day

-12:00 midnight- (Han River)

" Now you're not my boyfriend anymore. Oh yeah! " i shout happily. Jimin just smile while looking at me. " Wah the stars tonight is so beautiful " i look above with a happy face. Jimin suddenly lay down then he pull my shirt until i lay down on his arm. " You will hurt your neck if you keep doing that " he say. i just focus to the stars. " Which stars you want to be? " i ask Jimin. " Only one stars " he answer. " Which one? That? That? or That? " i ask again while pointing to the stars. " I wish i can be the stars that i want to be " he say. " Tell me which one? " i say. " I wanna be your star Park Hye Liy " he answer. " Hahaha if you want to be my stars, so just be one of the stars up there. I will always look at you " i say to him. " I will " he say and smile. After 30 mins later, Jimin send me off to my house. " Bye!! " i say then he leave.

-11:00 a.m- (Sunday)

I walk to downstairs to eat my breakfast. I sit on my usually place while eating the sandwich that mom prepaid for Leila and me before she leave us alone again. I don't see Leila anywhere maybe she go hang out with her friends. Suddenly, i've got a message from Jimin. I read that message and reply it.

Jimin: Hye Liy can we celebrate your birthday earlier than your official date?

Me: Waeyo? Its only one day from today.

Jimin: Im scared if something happen to me on that day.

Me: Haha stop with your nonsence Park Jimin. Are you okay?

Jimin: Okay. Lets hang out today?

Me: Tired af

Jimin: I'll pick you at your house on 12 o'clock. Don't be late.

I smile. " Jimin, Jimin. He always said that im stubborn but the one who are stubborn is him huhh " i sigh and quickly eating my breakfast because i dont wanna late.

-6:00 p.m-

" Omg! Omg!! Those cats!! That cute kittens tho oh god i will die now! Why are we here? " i ask after enter the cats cafe. The cafe is full with different type of cats and my fav animals is cat and kitten. " I just want to make you happy " Jimin answer. " Thank you " i hug him and start playing with the cats.

-Jimin-

" Welcome " i answer while looking at Hye Liy who are happy when the things she like were sorrounding her. 'I hope she'll be okay if im not here anymore. Take care my little princess' i control my tears from falling down. I quickly wipe the tears when Hye Liy walking towards me and pull my hand to the cats. I just let her do what she want to do. 'because i will miss that smile a lot'

-Me-

" Hye Liy time already shown 8:00 p.m. I need to send you off to your house now. Leila is alone at your house so khaja! " Jimin pull my hand while ask me to stand up. " But the cat? I wanna play with them " i say while pointing to the cats. " Park Hye Liy think about Leila first " he say. " But_ " " No no no lets go. " Jimin pull my hand then we walk towards the exit door then suddenly a cat with fluffy white furs follow me. " Wait! Wait my baby calling me " i say and quickly her fur. " Are you really that happy? " Jimin suddenly ask. I just nod while smiling happily. " Are you really like that cats? " he ask again and I nod again. "Ah i don't care, now lets we just go back " Jimin pull back my hand and walk out from the cafe. " I will miss you my baby!! " i shout to all thouse cats.

(Infront of my house) -9:00 p.m-

" Bye thanks for today! " i say then get ready to go out from Jimin's car. Suddenly, Jimin hold my hand after i open the car door. " Hye Liy i wanna tell you something " Jimin say while looking at me. " What? " i ask and close back the car door. " Actually i hmm i hmm " Jimin looks worry about something. " Just tell me huh~ Is it important? " i ask. " Ah its okay i forgot about what i wanna say to you haha its not something that important haha you may go now " he say and let my hand go. I just go out from his car then wave to him. After he leave, i enter my house then walk straight foreward to my room. " What is wrong with him? Huh he is seriously weird than an alien." i say.

-Jimin-

" I hope you'll be fine when im gone " i say then start drive the car.