eleven

Just One Day

-7:00 a.m- (Hospital)

I quickly packing up my things to go back to my house because today i need to attend the school. " Are you really have to go? " Jimin suddenly ask. " Yup im so sorry. I will come back here on 1:00 p.m " i say to him. " But hmm can't you absent? Just for today. I want to celebrate your birthday " Jimin say to me with pity face. " Waeyo? I know today is my birthday but we can meet again right? Your mom will come here to take care of you " i say and stand beside him. " I just scared if something bad will happen to me " Jimin look down. " Shhh. You love me right? " i ask. He just nod. " Then if you love me, i want you to be strong. Stop said like that. It will make me feel worry about you " i say. He suddenly holding my right hand. " Hye Liy im serious right now. Can't you just be by my side today? " Jimin ask again. " No i can't dear. I will come here back. Don't worry " i say and smile. 'what is wrong with him today?' " Hmm okay " he answer with a sad voice. " Now let my hand go. I need to hurry " i say. Suddenly he pull my hand towards him and kiss my forehead. " Take care Park Hye Liy. I really love you dear " Jimin whisper to my ear slowly. Eventhough he always did that but today it feel different like he's going to leave me forever. 'i hope its not true Park Jimin'

-7:30 a.m- (Home)

After done weared my school uniforms, I walk to the downstairs to prepair for Leila some breakfast. I wash my hand and walk towards the refrigerator to check if theres something to eat. " Egg, bread, vegetables, and fruits. Hmm " i take out the egg, bread and an apple for me. I make some egg sandwich for Leila. After a few minutes later, i done. I put the sandwiches on a plate and put it on the table then i walk back towards the sink and wash the apple before eat it. I take the knife to cut the apple into a few pieces but suddenly i accidentally cut a little bit of my finger until its bleeding. " Auchh!! ". I quickly wash it but the blood doesn't want to stop from come out. " Unnie! Waeyo? " Leila greet me from back. " Huh? Nothing just my finger " i say. " Oh god why? Aigoo please be carefull unnie. You will make Jimin oppa worry if he know about this " Leila says then she give me a plaster. " Thanks " i say then cover the injured. I take a cup to drink some tea but suddenly the cup fell down on the floor until its broken into a few pieces. " Unnie!! Omo omo are you okay?? " Leila ask while run towards me. I just staring at the pieces of the cup. " Just sit on the chair i will settle this things. Are feeling okay today unnie? " Leila ask and help me to clean up the pieces of the cup. " But i can do it by myself. You will get injured if you do that " i try to help her but then she push me slowly away from that place. " Im 16 years old unnie. Don't worry huh. Just worry about yourself . Go and seat at the chair aigoo " Leila say to me. I cannot do anything other than do what she asked me to do. 'whats wrong with me today?'

-7:50 a.m-

I walk out from my house to go to school. After a few minutes later, i arrive at the bus stop. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I pick up the call without see who were the want who calling me. " Hello? "~ " Hye Liy~ Jimin... "