the train ride home.... BAEKHYUN POV

the luckiest people in the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

i see her standing infront of SM looking at it sentimentally.... I wonder what shes thinking about. Then she starts laughing. Like who does that? Just start laughing casually... Before I realise what my bodys even doing i am outside standing infront of her. I really need to think about my actions...  Or is it a good thing that I randomly do stuff without even thinking...

"what are you laughing about?" i feel a grin spread across my face, this hasnt happened in a while. i realise how she takes a moment to snap out of her thoughts. She finally looks at me 

"Today" and with that we are both doubled forward with laughter. 

I didn't really realise how annoying those SNSD s were. Yes they were extremely talented and I have to admit they are pretty hot but their personalities just kind of ruined the whole thing.... I mean they kicked Jess out and I can never forgive them for that. We were pretty close because i thought she was the only genuine one in that girl group.

"Why are you still here?" Gi ask me and i ask myelf the same quetion. Why am i still here??? was i waiting for Gi knowing she would be here?? Or was i just waiting for the fans to piss off?? Maybe it was both but i definitely wasnt gonna tell Gi I was waiting for her.

"Same to you" yessss i just dogded that question and she didnt suspect a thing!

"well I got kicked out of my moving van cos I had to much stuff and now I'm stuck riding the subway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter