whos that girl

the luckiest people in the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

its been the same thing dor the past few days. having to come to SM so early and me watching the mystery girl walk past to the station. This time i see Won Hyun and Jae Yong walk up to girl. I grin when i see her running away from them and they finally catch up with her grabing her wrist. She tries getting out of there grasp but fails then surprisingly kicks them.

"Hey check this chick out!" Chanyeol is also watching the commotion and everyone comes to the window to watch the girl bash Won and Jae up. the crowd below is also watching them. This is one hell of a girl... 

At the end of the day BAEKHUN POV

Well that was a boring interview... Anyways im back at sm entertainment (ugh) and i see the same girl i saw walk past yesturday at the front door. What. Is. She. Doing. I could see that clearly all the fans were shouting at her telling her to.. well pretty much off. As always i was first to get out of the van and the screams errupted once more and the attention was on me. I stood behind her for a sec and realised that she was trying to find the button to open the door. 

"its right here" i say and point to the button. how could she not see it.... 
"oh" is the reply i get, yep no thanks or anything...

i see her reach out to press it so i decide to and play a little game. i reach out to pretending to press the button and put my hand on top of hers, she jerks back and i do the same pretending to be surprised. her face goes red and i cant help but smile because thats so cute. i press it again for her and wait until she steps into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter