The lucky charm works

the luckiest people in the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GI HYEON POV

So yea, thats pretty much my life. going to work at the ty paying convinience store at the station. When i go there people around me probably think im actually getting on a train to go to some cool company but im not good enough for that. and plus i dont plan to die working here, im just saving up to do something bigger with my life. I try to stay top notch on clothes and stuff. Like, i dont like keeping on trend just the clothes i like, i wear, simple. I dye my hair too depending on the mood im in. right now its only different shades of brown.. yeah broing i know but i dont have enough dye to colour my hair, just random portions of each colour. and i dont wanna spend alot of money on hair products... maybe i can make my hair rainbow....

7 hours later

I look at my reflection in the mirror. woohhh..... My hair..... I did what i though and dyed little streeks of my hair different colous, mostley pink, purple and blue. it actually looked better then i thought it would and was proud of myself.

"Everyones gonna be surprised tomorrow" i grin at myself as i hear the door open.

"Omg Rae Won! long time no see!" i say with a hint of sarcasm because she hasnt been home in 5 days.

"ha.ha.ha. Very funny" gi gi

Yep! thats my nickname, sad ey? it reminds me of those s from girls generation.... I hit Rae on the shoulder and she only laughs

"Dont call me that" I whine "i dont give you stupid nicknames!!!"

"too late" is her reply but she chucks something green at me. "here you will forgive me after this, it will give you good luck"

"whatever" i reply cooly but deep down i really hope it works.

the next morning

its one of those days again! how many times do they have to scream out here to understand that no idols are ever gonna look at them! i walk past, and start walking faster as i see a man approaching me. who is he?! why is he following me! omg im gonna die! i start running as i get closer the sm and suddenly i feel the man grasp onto my wrist. The whole crowds attention turns look at me as i scream and kick the damn guy in the nuts. he groans and lands on the floor wrifing in pain. i stand the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter