the train ride home... GI POV

the luckiest people in the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I managed to (surprisingly)  pack most of my stuff in boxes and Obviously Rae wasn't there to say goodbye... I was kind of sad knowing I won't be seeing her for a while but I will be back to pester her. 

I leave a little note on thetable, well it turned into a really long letter in the end, explaining all the things that had happened and why I'm going away for a bit.

'Technically I'm still living here just think of it as a holiday. Love you  and will miss you heaps xxxxxxxxxx.'

I finish the letter. The truck arrives and all my stuff is carried In. Wow I sure do have a lot of ....

"sorry gi but your stuff is taking up so much room there is no more space left for you to sit. Would you mind catching the subway or somethig?"

"yeah sure no worries. Please take care of my stuff"

I walkaway. I might be fine on the outside but on the inside I was pretty pissed. Really SM??  You can't even afford a cab for me.. Fine then..

I walk past SM probably for the last time in a while. 

It's so quiet.. I guess the fans do go away... I laugh at my thoughts

~~ FLASHBACK ~~ 

Finally the meetings over and I wanna go home and pack straight away!! I fast walk to the front and spot a few girls bugging baekhyun. 

"I gotta go Tiffany, I don't have time for this" baekhyun sighs and tries to get away from her as another girl holds his hips.

"it can be a secret, baekiieeeee. pwweeeaassse. i know you love Seohyunnniieee" she pouts as if she thinks its sooooo cute <3 this one's even more desperate for baekhyuns attention...

'They really are s'

I accidentally think allowed and the two girls turn to look at you.

Omfg what have I gotten myself into now!! I put on a smile (seriously how many fake smiles does a girl have to put on in one day) and walk over to them. Well i may aswell pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter